Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be an issue? Did you read my post or you just come out a menopause nap?

I do not go around and say I am the best in the world without given any proofs, that what a charlatan is.

definition of a charlatan:
a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
"a self-confessed con artist and charlatan".......

but it seems you do not understand the meaning of the word, I thought someone of your age would have enough brain to understand that...seems you lost it on the way if you ever had any.

Regards

You are at home making this type of remark, aren't you? Any other talents? I doubt it. You could not have shown your character more openly.

You are at home making this type of remark, aren't you? Any other talents? I doubt it. You could not have shown your character more openly.

I do not hide my character, I am what I am.

You asked for it and I gave it to you, I suggest you read my previous post carefully this time and try to understand my message, if you do not understand it, that is fine with me but do not insult or do not get involved in matters which do not concern you.

I would take that advice and calm yourself down you are losing it ...

mate ...........it takes more than a few circus clowns to ever wind me up that much ;)

thanks for the concern though (y)

Cheers
N

There are no pro traders here.
There some who are better than others and those who claim to be pro traders. The one's who claim to be stick their head above the parapet and attract a little band of followers hoping to make a quick buck, its quite amusing really to watch, prime example was Trix.x earlier on this year.

Morning Mike

I am a retail Pro Trader

I have been for over 7 years

I trade full time between 25 and 40 hrs a week - hardly full time compared to when I running other businesses in fact 50 -70 hrs was a common busy week.

As Timsk as quoted - its up to the members to decide if I have any FX trading skills

So i suggest you check my thread from after 6 15 am to say 8 00 am this morning

Maybe less than 10 comments from me - but one brilliant if I say it myself 50+ pip scalp buy - that was forecasted over 45 mins before it started

I then confirmed my entry along with price and time - and also mentioned when I would be adding to my scalp buys - IN ADVANCE

The move lasted over 25 + mins and made me in total with all part stakes approx 66 pips - main part was a RR over 10.

I posted a chart etc and also explained before hand my plans etc etc

Thats an example of a top retail pro FX trader at work.

As far as I am aware this Forum as not had many proper FX retail Pro's - I dont count commercial traders - different ball game

The only other full time pro trading FX that I have been aware of in my 20 months here is Dow Jones

If I had been in my 30's or 40's and still on the path of wanting to earn mega money - i would not be on this or any other forum

I am on it - because trading at my level is boring and I need interaction many days

My thread as even helped me to improve - but i do miss many trades - whilst helping others etc etc - but I dont mind - I still earn a very good return from my capital (s) accounts - way above the normal in the commercial world

Hope that all make sense and Good Trading Mike

Regards

F

mods can you close the thread now please as already requested - cheers ......

I do not hide my character, I am what I am.

You asked for it and I gave it to you, I suggest you read my previous post carefully this time and try to understand my message, if you do not understand it, that is fine with me but do not insult or do not get involved in matters which do not concern you.

You can give me much more than that and I can take it. I am not of an insulting character so you have an advantage over me, except that I have the proverbial duck's back. If you felt insulted, please accept my apologies.

You can give me much more than that and I can take it. I am not of an insulting character so you have an advantage over me, except that I have the proverbial duck's back. If you felt insulted, please accept my apologies.

I do not not have an advance over anyone except in your mind.

I have not felt insulted and I accept your apologies and sorry if I have replied a bit in the heavy manner.

I just thought you did not understand me but you were very quick to judge ......my point was clear, we all have the responsibility to filter the scam, the moderators have only limited tools which are constrained by their business conflicts, it is up to us to make this a better place.

Personally I wish F would make what he claim, it will be an incentive to every one of but it seems it is not the case and should not be encouraged .

Regards

mate ...........it takes more than a few circus clowns to ever wind me up that much ;)

thanks for the concern though (y)

Cheers
N

Strange you said that, to you guys he was only a good trader when he was cleverly making fake calls of about 1000 pips per day to confirm your insanity or your cause, now that he makes realistic live calls he is not good anymore.......talking about clowns....

Strange you said that, to you guys he was only a good trader when he was making fake calls of about 1000 pips per day to confirm your insanity, now that he makes realistic live calls he is not good anymore.......talking about clowns....

sorry - but I don't think this comment makes any sense F ...........?

can you clarity a little more

N

sorry - but I don't think this comment makes any sense F ...........?

can you clarity a little more

N

Sure

Tar purposely was making live calls on F thread to confirm the facts that anybody could make 1000 pips per day making live calls in advance.

Your naivety was clearly showing in regard, most of you clan believed him and in particular F.

Why did you want to believe him? Just to confirm your point, your ego was playing with your mind, it did not matter to you about the scam because it was validating your own point.

Now Tar is really making live calls, of course nothing close to his scams but you are quick to condemn him like a less than an average trader.

So my point is: if you make fake calls you are a genius, if you make real calls you suck as a trader.......talking about clowns....

I think it's time to bring this thread back to reality.

£ 24.8.15 EOD.png

Have a crap day beehatches, I know I won't.

Best
John

Sure

Tar purposely was making live calls on F thread to confirm the facts that anybody could make 1000 pips per day making live calls in advance.

Your naivety was clearly showing in regard, most of you clan believed him and in particular F.

Why did you want to believe him? Just to confirm your point, your ego was playing with your mind, it did not matter to you about the scam because it was validating your own point.

Now Tar is really making live calls, of course nothing close to his scams but you are quick to condemn him like a less than an average trader.

So my point is: if you make fake calls you are a genius, if you make real calls you suck as a trader.......talking about clowns....

you think any of us genuinely believed Tars calls on F's thread ...the "likes" and comments made by us are called sarcasm dude ........and I have never called Tar a less than average trader ... I merely mentioned that his reality was not the fantasy he called on F's thread

whats wrong with that ?............he clearly isn't performing to what he claimed on F's thread ..............no one asked hm to come on F's thread ?

N

Status
Not open for further replies.