Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW IMHO forums in general should be ignored life is short and one should concentrate in his own trading ...

Ironically they left his thread but he is the one haunting them in every other thread posting the same "drive@" and i am quoting some here . lol
The issue is on both sides. My point was aimed at all and not specific members.

agreed ........but if someone disagrees with someone else after round 1-2 max of the argument that's it .............but as for people trawling up the same things again and again ...no... red card !

for example if F decides not to publish any results then he doesn't publish any results .............people can make their own decisions if he is the real deal or a meglamaniac ..... ;)

we don't need x posts every single day arguing on the same subject..........surely ?

and if people feel that other traders are saying the same things over and over again then leave them be ...........if its their bloody thread surely they can say what they want within the guidelines ?...just don't go to that thread ...........ignore it and focus on the threads you are interested in ......

do you really think people will continue to tune in if this repetition on a thread is found to be incorrect or tedious ?

jees lets all get a chance to trade a little during the day on all our respective threads :smart:

N

Wouldn't you say that if someone toots their horn 100 times about what a wonderful trader they are, then someone else is entitled to question it 100 times as well :). Sauce for the goose and all that.

BTW IMHO forums in general should be ignored life is short and one should concentrate in his own trading ...

couldn't agree more....(y).....so can the dissers stop flaming certain threads and let us trade with the members interested in viewing those threads ?

thanks
N

Wouldn't you say that if someone toots their horn 100 times about what a wonderful trader they are, then someone else is entitled to question it 100 times as well :). Sauce for the goose and all that.

nope - just ignore them ....... don't follow the thread... .if a trader thinks that a fellow trader is spouting nonsense by all means challenge them if wanted a few times .....then if not satisfactory outcome - just boycott the thread (please ! :innocent:)....don't keep coming back with same question like a demented boomerang ? :p

when has any thread in the history of any forum survived long without talent to back it up ?.............F has achieved over 1 million views on his main thread ...........the dissers have only themselves to blame for its popularity if he was in fact not what he claims ...

all Dissers .......boycott the threads you hate ...........please !

N

nope - just ignore them ....... don't follow the thread... .if a trader thinks that a fellow trader is spouting nonsense by all means challenge them if wanted .....then if not satisfactory outcome - just boycott the thread (please ! :innocent:)....don't keep coming back with same question like a demented boomerang :p

when has any thread in the history of any forum survived long without talent to back it up ?.............F has achieved over 1 million views on his main thread ...........the dissers have only themselves to blame for its popularity if he was in fact not what he claims ...

N

Ah, so it's not the same sauce for the goose and gander then :LOL:

couldn't agree more....(y).....so can the dissers stop flaming certain threads and let us trade with the members interested in viewing those threads ?

thanks
N

Flaming and bs i agree and they are dealt with by mods , raising legitimate points and expressing opinions i don't think you can ask that to stop , its not practical anyway .

nope - just ignore them ....... don't follow the thread... .if a trader thinks that a fellow trader is spouting nonsense by all means challenge them if wanted a few times .....then if not satisfactory outcome - just boycott the thread (please ! :innocent:)....don't keep coming back with same question like a demented boomerang ? :p

N

Hence such controversial posts are spread through the forums , then its not practical to ask them to boycott every other thread on the boards , because that's the case here .

Ironically they left his thread but he is the one haunting them in every other thread posting the same "drive@" and i am quoting some here . lol

Again - I have not got a clue what Tar is on about hunting people who have left my thread ???

Members quite rightly should see that my method works on a live account

Major Magnum - who took between 6 to 8 months to learn the method in 2014 - as provided that information

Multiple times on a live £1 k account

If members cannot be bothered to check them out - the last one was on Friday

He had been on holiday for 3 weeks and I was also away last week and am away again in September

After producing excellent results on both initially a demo account and then a live account - not just one or twice - he has shown over 30 statements - and they are 100% proper with times and prices and pips and rates and totals etc etc - he is then accused by Fugazsy as a fake and also along with Sir Gissachance as being "cowboys"

I think that was after he made over 5000 pips over 7 days - all true stuff using multI entries and P&P ing

It sums it up really - I ask Major Magnum to show his true results on a live £1k account to prove to the members my method works - I have advised him not to do it when he goes full time in the near future - he obliges and then he gets insulted

If his results had been normal average stuff - nobody would complain - but because they are good ( remember not as good as mine - as they should not be if I have another 6+ years using the method compared to him ) - you then get the insults

With regards to what Foix wants - I don't think thats a problem to MM on his 1k account - but again - its all been discussed before

I know Timsk say I am always repeating myself - and thats true - because I get asked the same questions anything from 10 times a week - can I have the Lr setting etc etc - simply because member dont want to trawl through 3 threads etc etc

That again sums many up - if they are not going to put the study in along with the commitment and want their bottoms wiped - do you really think I will help them ??

Just noticed Barjon as commented - and I agree - my only proper student who learnt my method I use in the thread as shown his statements now for over 6 months

I really think half the moaners don't even know that - or if they do - it does not suit their arguments - instead they want to drive me away instead

That's fine - I retire full time in under 3 year - not because I made £3+ million out my method - I had made well over that before I even got into FX trading over 13 yrs ago

That's why i do it all free to retail traders who I think deserve help and assistant

I have probably said that many times before - but still members think i only trade on a demo or micro account - or as some have said lately - I am just a blogger and not a trader - ROFLMAO - again

F

Again - I have not got a clue what Tar is on about hunting people who have left my thread ???

Members quite rightly should see that my method works on a live account

Major Magnum - who took between 6 to 8 months to learn the method in 2014 - as provided that information

Multiple times on a live £1 k account

If members cannot be bothered to check them out - the last one was on Friday

He had been on holiday for 3 weeks and I was also away last week and am away again in September

After producing excellent results on both initially a demo account and then a live account - not just one or twice - he has shown over 30 statements - and they are 100% proper with times and prices and pips and rates and totals etc etc - he is then accused by Fugazsy as a fake and also along with Sir Gissachance as being "cowboys"

I think that was after he made over 5000 pips over 7 days - all true stuff using multI entries and P&P ing

It sums it up really - I ask Major Magnum to show his true results on a live £1k account to prove to the members my method works - I have advised him not to do it when he goes full time in the near future - he obliges and then he gets insulted

If his results had been normal average stuff - nobody would complain - but because they are good ( remember not as good as mine - as they should not be if I have another 6+ years using the method compared to him ) - you then get the insults

With regards to what Foix wants - I don't think thats a problem to MM on his 1k account - but again - its all been discussed before

I know Timsk say I am always repeating myself - and thats true - because I get asked the same questions anything from 10 times a week - can I have the Lr setting etc etc - simply because member dont want to trawl through 3 threads etc etc

That again sums many up - if they are not going to put the study in along with the commitment and want their bottoms wiped - do you really think I will help them ??

Just noticed Barjon as commented - and I agree - my only proper student who learnt my method I use in the thread as shown his statements now for over 6 months

I really think half the moaners don't even know that - or if they do - it does not suit their arguments - instead they want to drive me away instead

That's fine - I retire full time in under 3 year - not because I made £3+ million out my method - I had made well over that before I even got into FX trading over 13 yrs ago

That's why i do it all free to retail traders who I think deserve help and assistant

I have probably said that many times before - but still members think i only trade on a demo or micro account - or as some have said lately - I am just a blogger and not a trader - ROFLMAO - again

F

Same sh*t every where. If F is allowed to troll every thread and spread this nonsense then that makes every thread open. Cant be one thing for one and another for everyone else

Hence such controversial posts are spread through the forums , then its not practical to ask them to boycott every other thread on the boards , because that's the case here .

Again more rubbish by Tar

I had been away for 7 days

From Friday onwards there was 45 live threads with active comments

I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON 4 THREADS - AND 2 ARE MINE ( 5 with this one)

That means over 90% of the present live active threads on the forum - i HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON

As N say - jesus - talk about how to muck spread - some members have MBA's in it

Same sh*t every where. If F is allowed to troll every thread and spread this nonsense then that makes every thread open. Cant be one thing for one and another for everyone else

Just answered this in last comment

90% of all thread live atm - I have not commented on

Blows you out the water mate

Pathetic

Come on guys - you need to up your game if you want to play with me

Instead - why dont I keep just to my threads and any I am publicly invited on - and then you can put me on ignore

No you would not like that - its so easy to see

Please as N says - stop making me so high profile

OK

Regards

F

Again more rubbish by Tar

I had been away for 7 days

From Friday onwards there was 45 live threads with active comments

I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON 4 THREADS - AND 2 ARE MINE ( 5 with this one)

That means over 90% of the present live active threads on the forum - i HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON

As N say - jesus - talk about how to muck spread - some members have MBA's in it

Surely that's cherry picking , don't base your judgement just on the last 2 days . Yesterday we had a thread about the meltdown in the markets - equities - , you then took a chance and turned it into a discussion over how by multi-stakes one could have achieved 1000s of pips in the Euro just in one day , and you backed your argument by a 2 days "verified" MT4 statement for a stranger in another forum . IMHO that's off-topic , not to mention a repetitive one .

And BTW spreading the same repetitive stuff over lets say 10% of the forums threads is extreme .

Can't you lot all just walk away. The sooner you do that the sooner things will improve. This is leading to insults and someone getting kicked

F choses not to reveal personal information and you call it this above ?.......

you really need to get out more dude ;)

N

NVP, but really are you joking me ???
There are personal information in a chart picture with arrows in entry points?
Are you able to have personal information from a Myfxbook page like this:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vijayinvites/smartscalper/778400
not for sure because these kind of service works only because are totally anonimous.
So, what are you saying?

N

demented boomerang.......but what are you saying again ??????
I have perfectly understand that F does'n't want to share his personal informations, I'm not stupid and for this reason I have give 2 totally different ideas in 2 different moments, repeat 2 different ideas to show his entry without share personal information.
So, please STOP to mislead the true !!!!!

right guys - thread closed

cmon - lets all live togther here in perfect harmony on a piano (y)

until tomorrow.... .long live T2win

play us out paul and Stevy :cool:

N

Status
Not open for further replies.