Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should differentiate between threads destroying/trolling/insults and raising legitimate points and expressing an opinion - within the site guidelines - . The first shouldn't be allowed , the second is allowed and if some members cant take such criticism then they can just ignore it or they can express their own opinions in a civilized manner , after all this forum is for everyone .

Legitimate points! On what basis? If the person is not a vendor selling something then what is attempting to be achieved. All that ends up happening is the same old banter which leads to nowhere. A legitimate reason is an insult or something criminal. A legitimate reason isn't you believing someone is not speaking the truth or claiming something that doesn't make sense. If it is rubbish then people can judge for themselves as we are all adults here. You can't honestly think your opinion of someone is a legitimate reason for bashing a thread. Just walk away and let that person be. They are not doing you any harm and anyone following them will soon find out if something isnt right.

Reactions: NVP
I think we should differentiate between threads destroying/trolling/insults and raising legitimate points and expressing an opinion - within the site guidelines - . The first shouldn't be allowed , the second is allowed and if some members cant take such criticism then they can just ignore it or they can express their own opinions in a civilized manner , after all this forum is for everyone .

agreed ........but if someone disagrees with someone else after round 1-2 max of the argument that's it .............but as for people trawling up the same things again and again ...no... red card !

for example if F decides not to publish any results then he doesn't publish any results .............people can make their own decisions if he is the real deal or a meglamaniac ..... ;)

we don't need x posts every single day arguing on the same subject..........surely ?

and if people feel that other traders are saying the same things over and over again then leave them be ...........if its their bloody thread surely they can say what they want within the guidelines ?...just don't go to that thread ...........ignore it and focus on the threads you are interested in ......

do you really think people will continue to tune in if this repetition on a thread is found to be incorrect or tedious ?

jees lets all get a chance to trade a little during the day on all our respective threads :smart:

N

Legitimate points! On what basis? If the person is not a vendor selling something then what is attempting to be achieved. All that ends up happening is the same old banter which leads to nowhere. A legitimate reason is an insult or something criminal. A legitimate reason isn't you believing someone is not speaking the truth or claiming something that doesn't make sense. If it is rubbish then people can judge for themselves as we are all adults here. You can't honestly think your opinion of someone is a legitimate reason for bashing a thread. Just walk away and let that person be. They are not doing you any harm and anyone following them will soon find out if something isnt right.

So if someone is not a vendor then we cant have an open discussion ? For example " multi-stakes and making 1000s of pips daily " cant we discuss that ? Foix for example did raise some legitimate points in his posts check it out if you want ...

alleluia (y)

agreed ........but if someone disagrees with someone else after round 1-2 max of the argument that's it .............but as for people trawling up the same things again and again ...no... red card !

for example if F decides not to publish any results then he doesn't publish any results .............people can make their own decisions if he is the real deal or a meglamaniac ..... ;)

we don't need x posts every single day arguing on the same subject..........surely ?

and if people feel that other traders are saying the same things over and over again then leave them be ...........if its their bloody thread surely they can say what they want within the guidelines ?...just don't go to that thread ...........ignore it and focus on the threads you are interested in ......

do you really think people will continue to tune in if this repetition on a thread is found to be incorrect or tedious ?

jees lets all get a chance to trade a little during the day on all our respective threads :smart:

N

Yes repeating same stuff over and over by the same member could be controversial . The problem is that the same points have been raised but by a new stream of members , surely you cant ask new members to stop doing that ! Foix and Fugazsy for example to name a few .

NVP ... Why, for only one time, is not possible to have a resonable answer to a reasonable question.
Link a demo account (or real 1000£ account like MM has) to Myfxbook only for a week and show verified results to demostrate the effective goodness of F method to all forum members ....... why not ????? why it is not a reasonable request if F avouch to be a fantastic trader with an infallible method, deceiving tens of forum members...why???
Can you explain without digress, please !!

And another time...bla...bla...bla...disser..swear...insult...multi nic ecc ecc and no answer about a rational request.
Ah no...."to try and do something I cannot do to myself - twice!!!" so you can't take off a chart picture with arrows of your entries (cTrader-right click on chart-viewing option-deal map and take the screenshot, save the image-transfer and post with your "non trading" laptop) because it is too difficult for you....and now you absolutely can't link a demo account with Myfxbook (sign in- portfolio-add account and follow instructions...need 5 minutes) because this is too difficults for you, too.
Incredible that you are a fantastic trader, one over 10000 is like you, but you cannot do yourself these simple basic task.
But really.....how you can think that forum members can believe to these kind of answer ????
Is absolutely evident that you have something to hide.
And again...I have a story for you...
There are 2 friends.
One (called F) goes to the other and say:
"Hey...you know that my monthly income is more than 20.000"
"WOW really ...incredible....may I see your wage slip?"
"Absolutely not !!!!"
"but....and why not"
"Hey...you have to respect my privacy !!!!!"

This is a NON SENSE story like your behavior.
You every 3 post claim (not to answering at some question...but yourself) your financial situation (I win from X£ to X£ every day without loosing day, I have X accounts with X£ money, I trade X lots, I profit X pip average each trade, I double the account each X months, ecc everything all detailed)....but F it is fantastic, please may we have some evidence?
Absolutely not...hey you have to respect my privacy !!!!
Really non sense.
So...ok continue to deceive people without give any evidence and the results are this:

Wow is all I can say.

What a thread, some of the pip counts in this thread leave my mouth watering, at just 1 lot I will be a wealthy man if I can match you guys.

Some time in the near future (before year end) I will leave my job as I have been at the same company for 11 years and have become disillusioned with my role in the company, I will then be joining you guys to become a full time forex currency trader and follow this thread daily in attempt to imitate what you guys do with great consistency.

Good work and keep it up.

Sorry but I can't avoid to say what I think about...this behavior is absolutely deprecable and immoral...and this problem is surely more important than forum moderator rules about intrusion in other thread.

Sorry again for my little english, is very difficult for me to explain what I think.
And sorry if I cant answer from now because in this period I work very much and I have time to surf the web only in the week end.

Regards.

So if someone is not a vendor then we cant have an open discussion ? For example " multi-stakes and making 1000s of pips daily " cant we discuss that ? Foix for example did raise some legitimate points in his posts check it out if you want ...
The problem is people don't discuss, they lean towards the bull5hit bar off the bat most of the time. It it was like "can you please explain your breakdown of those 1000 pips" then there is nothing wrong with that. People however tend to just say what a load of crap instead of understanding.

Everyone is different and some people might have a very different method of calculating pips than other people. It doesn't mean they are wrong, it's just how they interpret their data. In any case this is clearly not harming you and others can share your sentiment, however, what gives your approach to calculating pips any more credibility that another's. Sure most of us don't account multiple stakes as separate instances of a trade and therefore result in a large pip count. We don't have access to the results and therefore have no position to really have any tangible argument. Even if we did, pips have nothing to do with anything anyways because it needs to have context. For some people 10 pips is their bread and butter as they trade large stakes. For others it can be smaller stakes but a higher pip count. What differentiates the 2? What if they made the same money in the end!

The problem is people don't discuss, they lean towards the bull5hit bar off the bat most of the time. It it was like "can you please explain your breakdown of those 1000 pips" then there is nothing wrong with that. People however tend to just say what a load of crap instead of understanding.

Everyone is different and some people might have a very different method of calculating pips than other people. It doesn't mean they are wrong, it's just how they interpret their data. In any case this is clearly not harming you and others can share your sentiment, however, what gives your approach to calculating pips any more credibility that another's. Sure most of us don't account multiple stakes as separate instances of a trade and therefore result in a large pip count. We don't have access to the results and therefore have no position to really have any tangible argument. Even if we did, pips have nothing to do with anything anyways because it needs to have context. For some people 10 pips is their bread and butter as they trade large stakes. For others it can be smaller stakes but a higher pip count. What differentiates the 2? What if they made the same money in the end!

I just gave you an example for a discussion , for me that's not an issue i know that its all relative , what someone could mean by 1000 pips could be just 100 that's fine .
That being said others may see that as a misleading attitude by some members hence the way it was touted in every other thread on the boards day in day out , afterall this is a trading forum and such topic is expected to open a discussion .

!

And that's exactly what they did :

Show me on the chart (hindsight) how you could have made 1000 pips on 160 pips daily swing and please do not come back to me with another of your lengthy post where you explain everything but avoiding the point.

Just a chart with in and out will do in hindsight. Thanks.

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great trading again today by you and some wonderful charts by all.

Will be posting some Classified information about T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. which can be seen within the following; The snapshot will be removed in under 2 hours but is still live for A.T.'s. via the normal channels.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Sir G is FXMO's master and teacher if you will , he is touting what he call "a classified info" which he then removed from the post after 2 hours .

Last edited by Sir Gissachance; Aug 5, 2015 at 9:31pm. Reason: 31 Classified information removed.

A.T : Authorized traders ;)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-5540.html#post2601564

This attitude wont last 48-72 h in BMT forums .

And another time...bla...bla...bla...disser..swear...insult...multi nic ecc ecc and no answer about a rational request.
Sorry but I can't avoid to say what I think about...this behavior is absolutely deprecable and immoral...and this problem is surely more important than forum moderator rules about intrusion in other thread.

Sorry again for my little english, is very difficult for me to explain what I think.
And sorry if I cant answer from now because in this period I work very much and I have time to surf the web only in the week end.

Regards.

F choses not to reveal personal information and you call it this above ?.......

you really need to get out more dude ;)

N

and the thread survives the weekend...........amazing !

N

And that's exactly what they did :
OK so if there was no answer given does that give the right to then blast a thread. Would the better person just walk away and move on. I'm not backing anyone just to be clear, I am on neither side.

OK so if there was no answer given does that give the right to then blast a thread. Would the better person just walk away and move on. I'm not backing anyone just to be clear, I am on neither side.

Ironically they left his thread but he is the one haunting them in every other thread posting the same "drive@" and i am quoting some here . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.