I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

This is my EzAlgo indicator. This is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see on the chart below there is a small "BLUE" cross just underneath the last candle. This is what is called a "Mild" buy signal on EzAlgo. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. There is a resistance level (see solid "RED" line) at about 30,000.

SmartSelect_20220928_215110_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
This is my "True Strength Index" indicator. As you can see the "Blue" line has crossed the "Red" signal line to the upside. This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term.

SmartSelect_20220929_011520.jpg

Unfortunately the "BUY" signals I gave on Wednesday the 28th September 2022 failed to work out and the DOW has fallen 958 points over the past 2 days.

Last edited:
I did not trade today but yesterday I got an easy 71 pts from the Dow - all 3 traders were buy trades.
My system shows there were no buy trades today so I would not have traded.
TEAMTRADER

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator is about to cross the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. However there is a "Pivot Point" resistance level (see blue line) at 29,983 so any upside move could be limited.

SmartSelect_20221003_222004.jpg

The "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones went up by 826 points today. There is a possibility of more upside to come on the DOW in the short-term.

Sorry I should have posted this yesterday. This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator is about to cross the zero line back into the "RED" This was a "SELL" signal yesterday and the DOW fell by 346 points today (Thursday the 6th October 2022). So the "SELL" signal turned out to be correct.

SmartSelect_20221006_121054.jpg

Last edited:
This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. However any upside move could be limited because there is a "Pivot Point" resistance level (see blue line) at 29,983.

SmartSelect_20221011_213135.jpg

Although the DOW Jones fell today, Wednesday the 12th October 2022, by 28 points the "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct because intraday the DOW was up as high as 29,455 up 216 points from yesterday's close.

I stuck with a huge drawdown only because of the massively oversold position on my indicators - but nevertheless it was another good call. Still in the trade.
TEAMTRADER