I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Be aware that CPI data is due to be released at 8:30am (New York time) and 1:30pm GMT. There could be a big reactive move on the DOW in either direction following the CPI data release.

Just closed my "SELL" position for a profit of £4,344 in only 30 seconds. I traded the CPI data release.

SmartSelect_20220913_133210_Chrome.jpg

Yes because the DOW made a sharp move to the downside at 1:30 pm GMT so I went "SHORT " immediately.
Any chance you could call out a few of your trades in advance. I'm sure many of us are keen to learn from you. I don't want to think of you as the guy who goes on holiday comes back and say's "guess how many birds I shagged"

Any chance you could call out a few of your trades in advance. I'm sure many of us are keen to learn from you. I don't want to think of you as the guy who goes on holiday comes back and say's "guess how many birds I shagged"
It's a little difficult to call out the trades in advance because I can be in and out of trades within a few minutes. I don't really have time to post because I'm watching the trades carefully. I will be posting DOW signals at the end of the trading day so you will be able to follow them. I don't day trade that often.

The down move was predictable although the severity was not. There was substantial bearish divergence.
If only................
TEAMTRADER

The down move was predictable although the severity was not. There was substantial bearish divergence.
If only................
TEAMTRADER
I just had a feeling that the DOW was going to reject and fall from the resistance level that I pointed out yesterday in my post. Yes the severity was a surprise.

I just had a feeling that the DOW was going to reject and fall from the resistance level that I pointed out yesterday in my post. Yes the severity was a surprise.
I used to trade the news with Dustin Pass - very successful till the brokers caught on.
TEAMTRADER

This Is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you say see below the indicator has fallen from the 100% "GREEN" level and has now crossed the zero line back into the "RED" and is reading -12%. This is a "SELL" signal which means that the DOW could be about to fall further in the short-term. There is a "Pivot Point" support level (see pink line) at 30,586 so it is possible the DOW could fall to this level in the next day or so. I am a little reluctant to call a "SELL" signal because it is possible the DOW could recover in the next day or so from such a massive fall today of 1,276 points. Remember this strategy has a win rate of 82%.

SmartSelect_20220913_214505.jpg

Last edited:
Closing price of the Dow Jones on Thursday the 15th September 2022.

SmartSelect_20220915_210251_Finance.jpg

Last edited:
The "SELL" signal I gave 2 days ago turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by a total of 142 points from when I gave the sell signal. My new 'BATSONAR" indicator has been right the last 3 times in a row.

There is NO buy signal being given by my "BATSONAR" indicator at the end of the trading day today on the DOW Jones (US 30).

See DJI (Dow Jones (US 30) in the list below. As you can see the Stochastics are reading between 6 - 19. Any reading below 20 is considered oversold. This means that the DOW could be about to bounce from recent lows and make a move to the upside next week.

SmartSelect_20220917_060700_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I agree that there will be a fight back but there will be volatility.
My stochs has crossed on the 4hr chart and there is significant divergence on both the 4hr and daily charts which suggests a reversal point.
If I were going to trade on Monday - which I am not - it would be up moves.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30sbH4.png
    US30sbH4.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 42
This is a 1 hour chart of the Dow Jones (US 30). This is my EzAlgo indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see the Dow has come down to a support level (solid blue line) at 30,570 and a blue "BUY" label has been printed. Its more than likely that the Dow is heading up towards the resistance level (solid red line) at 31,004. Also on the chart is the Price Projection Forecast indicator (see purple and yellow dotted line). This suggests the Dow will hit the resistance level at 31,004.

SmartSelect_20220917_024429_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: