I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

batsonar

Established member
639 36
SmartSelect_20210622-132428_Samsung Internet.jpg

batsonar

Established member
639 36
This is my TRIX indicator and as you can see it has crossed the zero line back into the GREEN which is a "Buy" (long) signal on the DOW. I am currently using 30 indicators in my "BATSONAR" system and 23 are giving a "Buy" signal on the DOW. Personally I think the DOW is going to attempt to get to all time highs in the mid-term. DOW currently 33,945.

SmartSelect_20210622-211932.jpg

Last edited:

kevinberry

36 5
Seeing so many ups and downs in the market makes me doubt anything that says 100%. But still, I would give it a chance and try my luck and see what it gets me that others don’t.

Reactions: batsonar

batsonar

Established member
639 36
Closing price of the Dow Jones - Thursday the 24th June 2021.

SmartSelect_20210624-211728_Finance.jpg

Last edited:

batsonar

Established member
639 36
Closing price of the Dow Jones - Friday the 25th June 2021.

As I have said previously, I think the DOW is attempting to get to all time highs.

SmartSelect_20210625-210949_Finance.jpg

Last edited:

batsonar

Established member
639 36
Closing price of the Dow Jones - Monday the 28th June 2021.

My "BATSONAR" trading system is NOT giving a "Sell" (short) single at this present time. I still believe the DOW will attempt to get to all time highs over the mid-term.

SmartSelect_20210628-212738_Finance.jpg

batsonar

Established member
639 36
This is my TRIX indicator and as you can see it has crossed the zero line back into the GREEN which is a "Buy" (long) signal on the DOW. I am currently using 30 indicators in my "BATSONAR" system and 23 are giving a "Buy" signal on the DOW. Personally I think the DOW is going to attempt to get to all time highs in the mid-term. DOW currently 33,945.

View attachment 302100
So far this "Buy" (long) signal turned out to be correct and with the positive close on Friday the 25th June 2021 the DOW Jones had moved 488 points from when I gave the "Buy" signal.

batsonar

Established member
639 36
Closing price of the Dow Jones - Tuesday the 29th June 2020.

In my "BATSONAR" trading system I am currently using 31 indicators. At the close of trading today on the DOW only 7 out of the 31 indicators are giving a "Sell" (short) signal. I would prefer to see more indicators showing a "Sell" signal before going "short". If the DOW falls tomorrow then more "Sell" signals will be generated by my system.

SmartSelect_20210629-211635_Finance.jpg

trendie

Legendary member
6,731 1,295
hi batsonar,
Really good journal you have.
Are you trading Live with this?

batsonar

Established member
639 36
hi batsonar,
Really good journal you have.
Are you trading Live with this?
Thanks "trendie" glad you like my thread. If you mean by "Live" a real money trading account then no I am not trading live at the moment but using a Trading212 practice account. I will be honest with you, I have lost too much money in the past "practicing" my techniques, so now I am using a practice account until I know I get it right more times than I get it wrong. Got my real account ready for when I think there is going to be a big "CRASH" which I feel will be soon. Going to enter a 0.1 CFD contract (short position) and just leave it ready for the crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: trendie

batsonar

Established member
639 36
Closing price of the Dow Jones - Wednesday the 30th June 2021.

In my "BATSONAR" trading system I am currently using 31 indicators. At the close of trading today on the DOW, "NON" of my indicators are giving a "Sell" (short) signal. Looking at the charts it does look like the DOW is going to make a break to the upside in the mid-term and maybe get to all time highs. On my 3 month (1 day bar) chart there is a "Pivot Point" support level at 34,365 on the DOW. There is also the possibility that the DOW could hover around this "Pivot Point" for a while before a move up or down.

SmartSelect_20210630-211712_Finance.jpg

Last edited:

0FXTrader0

Established member
552 86
If you found the grail indicator/system do you think the US would allow you to keep it and trade it freely in there markets. That's assuming you would not quit milking the financial system. If you made a $50-100B I guess you could live comfortably and forget about trading.

nolan1977

11 0
Ummm let me check the facts here. You have come across an indicator which you didnt write from a web site you wont divulge and you tinkered with it "a few days ago" and it produced a 100% perfect signal for the last 3 months, which shows several hundred points of gains each time it triggers. Even though you have £1,000 in an account you have never traded it, you don't own it and you dont have enough knowledge of how it works to change the timeframe.
And you want other people to trade it with their money "to see if it works" and all your asking in return is 50% of their profits with no risk to yourself!

.....I'm in.

Please post your bank account details so I know where to send the profits.
brilliant, I needed a good laugh this morning, thank you

batsonar

Established member
639 36
brilliant, I needed a good laugh this morning, thank you
I am just trying to help my fellow traders on here make better trading decisions when trading the DOW. I now realise that nothing is perfect but it doesn't stop me searching for the perfect system. I just want everyone to benefit from my signals but I also know some will be wrong. I'm just trying to help that's all my friend. "Practice makes perfect" as they say.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock