I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

I've tried to open a demo tradingview account at Oanda, but it's only leading to an MT5 account. Do you know how to do this?

I've tried to open a demo tradingview account at Oanda, but it's only leading to an MT5 account. Do you know how to do this?
I'm not sure how to set up a demo account on Tradingview. I personally use Trading212 for a demo account and you can trade the US 30 on it. Download Trading212 from the Google play store.

I'm not sure how to set up a demo account on Tradingview. I personally use Trading212 for a demo account and you can trade the US 30 on it. Download Trading212 from the Google play store.
Wow, "Due to unprecedented demand" they can't open new accounts right now. They've put me on the waiting list.

Closing Price of the Dow Jones on Friday the 9th September 2022.

SmartSelect_20220909_210201_Finance.jpg

The "BUY" signal I gave yesterday turned out to be correct and the DOW went up by 377 points today.

This is my EzAlgo buy the sell indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. This is a 1 hour time frame of the Dow Jones (US 30). As you can see on the chart there is a support level (top solid blue line) round about 31,970. This means any downside move could be limited next week on the DOW. I think there is more room for an upside move on the DOW in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220910_234756_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I just back tested my "BATSONAR" indicator again and strictly took every buy and sell signal it gave. These are the results. Trades were from the 11th March 2020. There were a total of 173 trades. There were 142 winning trades against 31 losing trades which means that this strategy has a win rate of 82.08% which is extremely high. The wins were taken on the next trading days close or sometimes the day after that. I am very confident in my trading system and it means I should be 82% accurate in predicting which way the DOW Jones (US 30) will move in the next day or so. I will be posting my signals here for all to benefit from.

Last edited:
There is NO "Sell" signal being given by my "BATSONAR" indicator at this moment in time.

This is a chart of the Dow Jones (US 30) on a daily time frame. As you can see the last candle has closed just below the "Pivot Point" resistance level (see blue line) at 32,434. Will the DOW get rejected from this level and fall back or will it close above the resistance level tomorrow and carry on upwards? Time will tell.

SmartSelect_20220912_210858.jpg

Last edited:
This is my EzAlgo buy and sell indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview. As you can see on the chart there is a blue "BUY" label that has been printed. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. Please be aware that there is a resistance level (see solid red line) at 32,745 so any upside could be limited. This particular strategy has a win rate of 66% over a back tested period of 10 years.

SmartSelect_20220912_211827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
See DJI in the list below. As you can see the RSI (14) reading is 41.90. In the RSI indicator a reading of 70 and above is considered overbought and a reading of 30 and below is considered oversold. A reading of 41.90 is in the oversold territory. This means that the DOW Jones will probably make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220912_213553_Samsung Internet.jpg