I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Monday the 19th September 2022.

SmartSelect_20220919_210220_Finance.jpg

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see on the chart below the indicator has turned up from the 100% "RED" level and is now reading -28%. This means that there is an increase in buying volume. It looks like it is about to head towards the zero line and cross over back into a "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. Also the DOW today bounced off the "Pivot Point" support level (see pink line) of 30,586. Remember that this strategy has a win rate of 82%

SmartSelect_20220919_210843.jpg

Last edited:
It's the FOMC monetary policy statement meeting on Wednesday 21st September 2022 so there could be a big move in either direction on the DOW. The policy statement is at 19:00 GMT.

Last edited:
The DOW closed down 313 points today at 30,706. Looking back at my post yesterday (post 1,702) I think I was a little premature for calling a "BUY" signal because my "BATSONAR" indicator was still well in the "RED" and reading -28%. I should not have done that. The indicator needs to be nearer or at or even crossing the zero level back into the "GREEN" before I give a "BUY" signal. I will not make the same mistake again in the future.

Last edited:
There is NO "Buy" signal being given by my "BATSONAR" indicator at this moment in time.

This is a chart of the Dow Jones (US 30) on a daily time frame. As you can see on the chart there is a purple dotted line pointing downwards in front of price. This is the "Price Projection Forecast" indicator. The indicator does suggest that the Dow Jones has further to fall in the short to mid-term and shows it could fall to the 30,000 level or even lower. See support level on the chart (blue dotted line).

View attachment 321348
The Price Projection Forecast indicator turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones is near the 30,000 level.

There is NO "BUY" signal being given by my "BATSONAR" indicator at this moment in time. There is a possibility that the DOW could fall further over the short-term.

Last edited:
On the 4th January 2022 the DOW reached an all time high of 36,799. I believe the stock market will be in serious trouble soon. From the all time highs I think the DOW will eventually CRASH big time and we will see a collapse in stock prices of 80 - 90%. Maybe not in one day but over time. I believe we are heading for a stock market crash worse than 1929 which will lead to a Great Depression much worse than the 1930"s. I don't think we are ever going to reach all time highs on the DOW ever again. This is going to be a long and sustained "Bear Market" with no where to hide. The world is becoming more dangerous as time goes by. I don't think there is going to be an end to inflation any time soon. These are my predictions.

Last edited:
On the 4th January 2022 the DOW reached an all time high of 36,799. I believe the stock market will be in serious trouble soon. From the all time highs I think the DOW will eventually CRASH big time and we will see a collapse in stock prices of 80 - 90%. Maybe not in one day but over time. I believe we are heading for a stock market crash worse than 1929 which will lead to a Great Depression much worse than the 1930"s. I don't think we are ever going to reach all time highs on the DOW ever again. This is going to be a long and sustained "Bear Market" with no where to hide. The world is becoming more dangerous as time goes by. I don't think there is going to be an end to inflation any time soon. These are my predictions.
cheerful chap. hope you've taken some short options

There is NO "BUY" signal being given by my "BATSONAR" indicator at this moment in time.

This is my "BATSONAR" indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN". This is a "BUY" signal. This means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short-term. As you can see on the chart there was a "Pivot Point" resistance level (see pink line) at 29,662 but now that it has crossed this level the "Pivot Point" will now acts as support. I'm still expecting the DOW Jones to move to the downside in the mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220928_210657.jpg

Last edited: