I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

This video AGAIN? Its the same story recycled month after month with different dates each time. Its been posted even since the 2007 crash. I guess if they keep posting it for the next 500 years it might come true one day, until then :sleep:

And why does that make any difference to the current situation of a blood bath on the Dow Jones? The Dow Jones is going down the toilet and there will be no end to the selling in the near future. My indicators are all in the red and it is going to take a miracle to push them across the zero line into the green. Anyway JEHOVAH God has told me the Dow Jones will have a SEVERE crash on the 26th - 27th March 2020 with a 50% fall which will be the greatest crash in history. This will be the beginning of what the Bible calls the Great Tribulation. The stock market will never recover and will soon lead to a devastating world economic collapse much worse than the 1930's Great Depression. All stock markets will reach zero within 2 years. That is my prophecy.

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT FORMULA YOU USED FOR YOUR CALCULATION? I'M REALLY KEEN TO CHECK IT MYSELF.
PS: SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

View attachment 276182

You would not understand, its way above your head. Only a mathematical genius would come up with a theory like this and that is why people mock and ridicule me and say I have a mental illness. Just watch the US National debt clock and see what happens to the Dow Jones when the US National debt passes the $23,500,000,000,000 mark. This is why we have had so much wild volatility swings on the Dow Jones over the past 2 weeks or so because the US National debt is nearing a critical number and turning point. It is clear the mathematical algorithm of the stock market and financial system is breaking down.

This is the 3 day 3 minute bar chart. As you can see the next pivot point support level (pink line) is 19,726

Untitled 131.png

You would not understand, its way above your head. Only a mathematical genius would come up with a theory like this ...
Well if you posted it, a real mathematical genius could verify it and show it to the FED and they could prevent the disaster happening. Unless of course you want billions of people to suffer from the consequences of a global meltdown, your not that mean are you? The son of god was sent to save us not make us suffer.

This is a 3 month 1 day chart. This is my "Holy Grail" indicator for the daily chart. As you can see it is deeply in the red and suggests more heavy selling is to come on the DOW Jones. There would not be a "buy" go long signal until the indicator crossed the zero line into the green. As you can see its no where near.

Untitled 132.png

This is a 3 month 1 day chart. This is my "Holy Grail" indicator for the daily chart. As you can see it is deeply in the red and suggests more heavy selling is to come on the DOW Jones. There would not be a "buy" go long signal until the indicator crossed the zero line into the green. As you can see its no where near.

You realise the dow is currently LIMIT UP ! Thats a 5% up move on the Dow and your indicated didnt suggest buying! When do we buy? after a 20% move higher?

You realise the dow is currently LIMIT UP ! Thats a 5% up move on the Dow and your indicated didnt suggest buying! When do we buy? after a 20% move higher?

Yes I know about the "LIMIT UP" I am watching it. I just entered a "sell" order 0.4 CFD contract before the "limit up". When the market opened up again it fell. I made a quick profit of £27.70. On the daily chart it's not safe to "buy" go long until the "Holy Grail" indicator crosses the zero line into the green. Its way off at the moment and will take some serious buying to make that happen. The severe sell off has to stop first. If you decide to "buy" go long in these market conditions then its like trying to "catch knives".

As I have already posted in my previous posts I started off with an account a balance in my Trading212 real account of £550.60. My current account balance is now £1,210.75.

Last edited:

The chart is of yesterday's closing price. I will not know what the chart or indicator looks like until the market opens at 1:30pm GMT today.

Not anymore. The Dow Jones is currently only up 110 points or 0.54%.

Invest in the "Holy grail" fund look how well previous investors have done.

As I have already posted in my previous posts I started off with an account a balance in my Trading212 real account of £550.60. My current account balance is now £1,210.75.

What are you going to spend your money on at the time of the Great Tribulation, when the Dow is at zero?

So just to be clear batboy, your not buying at these levels?

I buy and sell day trading using my indicators but on the 3 month 1 day bar chart there is definitely no "buy" go long signal at the moment for a midterm move up on the Dow. It looks like there is more heavy falls to come as the coronavirus spreads and cities around the world go into lock down. This is definitely going to cripple the economy.

I buy and sell day trading using my indicators but on the 3 month 1 day bar chart there is definitely no "buy" go long signal at the moment for a midterm move up on the Dow. It looks like there is more heavy falls to come as the coronavirus spreads and cities around the world go into lock down. This is definitely going to cripple the economy.
Todays 5% rise says your indicator is on the blink.

Batty do you remember this post from April 2019.
You have got as much chance of a pig flying to the moon and back in 24hrs than you have the Dow reaching new highs. Its never going to happen. This is a triple top. The Dow is now heading down ...
100% wrong.

Do you remember this post from May 2019.
GET READY! In the news very soon there will be a story that will cause shivers and panic selling in the stock markets around the world. I don't know what that news story will be put I know something is just around the corner. I can feel it. This stock market can't keep being defiant of bad news as we have seen today. Traders are becoming very complacent as far as I am concerned and that is very dangerous. I just know the Dow is not going to reach new highs. A devastating world economic collapse is coming by the end of 2019. The stock market is on the edge of a crash. The US national debt is now well over $22 trillion and adding $1,000.000 every 31 seconds. You can't run a financial system forever based on non stop rising debt. The system will break at some point and we are near that event.
That post was 100% wrong on every forecast.

And heres yet another 100% wrong forecast.
The Dow will have a major downturn next week and a CRASH is possible. I can almost guarantee the stock markets around the world will CRASH by the end of May 2019. The Bible code Millennium software has confirmed this.

IF YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOUR GOING TO GET LUCKY ONCE, BUT YOUVE BLOWN 3 ACCOUNTS (THAT WE KNOW OF) IN THAT TIME AND IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOU BLOW THIS ACCOUNT TOO.