I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

This is what my charts are showing at the moment. The top indicator is the main indicator I use to decide on buy or sell signals As you can see it went very close to the zero line yesterday and I was tempted to "buy" go long but I said no not until it crosses well over the zero line into the green. Good job I didn't because to day it has fallen back into the red and is now reading -629. The bottom indicator is very good as well because it never moved above the zero line into the green.

FT.jpg

Last edited:
Below is a different set of indicators I use. The top indicator is for short term trading. When the Dow opened it looked like it was about to fall and it has this afternoon. The top indicator is reading -284 and is saying to me that the Dow in the short term may fall. The bottom indicator is also sensitive to short term movement and has fallen from its 100% position. It looks like the Dow could fall over the next few days unless the indicators suddenly make a U turn. I will let you know. Dow currently is 25,826.

XS.jpg

There is a pivot point support level at 25,356 on my chart. If it breaks that level then the Dow could get into trouble. The Dow is very indecisive at the moment and very Bipolar.

The Dow closed at 25,900 on the 26th August 2019. If you look at the top indicator in the picture below (this is my short term indicator) it does look like it has changed direction and is on the rise. The middle indicator is in the green and also is on the rise. This could mean a possible move up on the Dow in the short term but I think this could short lived because as you can see there are a few pivot point resistance levels it has get through. I am expecting a dramatic fall and a possible crash very soon.

XP.jpg

I have just found this indicator in my charting package and changed the settings and parameters to suit a 1 day bar chart (see picture below). It is reading -1.16 and looks like it is about to cross the zero line. It does say to me that the Dow will rise over the short term. We will see.

PP.jpg

I have a feeling the Dow is going to struggle to get any higher. My signals are mixed. There is no clear direction at the moment.

My system system has generated a "sell" go short signal at 26,895 on the Dow. This is the point of no return and I believe the Dow will fall very heavily soon. In fact I believe we are heading for a severe stock market crash by the end of SEPTEMBER 2019 the worst in history.

My system system has generated a "sell" go short signal at 26,895 on the Dow. This is the point of no return and I believe the Dow will fall very heavily soon. In fact I believe we are heading for a severe stock market crash by the end of SEPTEMBER 2019 the worst in history.

Your indication is very poor , if you come in
long trades like swing, I go waiting tooooo
long . That is the reason , why share holders
lost there money. I only scalp if its worm outside. Newbeys swing wehen there in trouble, if the trade don't work well......

Sorry

Your indication is very poor , if you come in
long trades like swing, I go waiting tooooo
long . That is the reason , why share holders
lost there money. I only scalp if its worm outside. Newbeys swing wehen there in trouble, if the trade don't work well......

Sorry

Move over Cantona, competition on the block.

Whatever happened to batsonar?
I really enjoyed his entertaining posts, and his limitless faith in his predictions, albeit misplaced,
Hope he's doing ok.

Whatever happened to batsonar?
I really enjoyed his entertaining posts, and his limitless faith in his predictions, albeit misplaced,
Hope he's doing ok.

I suppose he went short in September when he said we had reached the point of no return. And for him it truly was.

batsonar

Sep 11, 2019

But I hope he's getting some mental health care.

Unfortunately, it looks like he still has some issues.
on the Friday the 25th October I was served a section 135 and the police and doctors came to forcibly take me back to hospital. I was then put on a section 3 to stop me leaving the hospital again. I was finally discharged from the section 3 on Thursday the 28th November 2019 and I am now FREE at home getting on with what I usually do which is planning to take to take over Watchtower and the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

He gave enough info at the start of the thread to allow a bit of web research. Having seen that I thought it suggested great caution dealing with this guy - and that's what I advised from the very start. Its all the more clear now that he has things going on in his perception which we cannot all experience.

This threat is a year and a half old, surely it can't be 100% still, but would love to have updated statistics.