I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

It looks like the Dow could be range bound for the rest of the day. Pivot point resistance on my 2hr 1 minuet bar chart is at 25,756 and support is at 25,574. I think it will keep in this narrow corridor today. I might be wrong.

My new trading system has generated a "sell" go short on the Dow. I will enter the trade once it has recovered a little and then starts to fall again. I am not sure when that will be. I will let you know.

I've lost track...is this the original new trading system, the replacement newer new trading system or the/a newest new trading system.....and is it still as Holy? I feel you might be getting close to blasphemy or heresy. Surely there can be only one? Or was that Highlander?

I've lost track...is this the original new trading system, the replacement newer new trading system or the/a newest new trading system.....and is it still as Holy? I feel you might be getting close to blasphemy or heresy. Surely there can be only one? Or was that Highlander?
He cant read apparently. He is able to respond to questions but due to his mental health issues he cant read sometimes. A bit like a holy selective reading disability

It looks like the Dow could be range bound for the rest of the day. Pivot point resistance on my 2hr 1 minuet bar chart is at 25,756 and support is at 25,574. I think it will keep in this narrow corridor today. I might be wrong.

Yes you were wrong - big time - Again!

My new trading system has generated a "sell" go short on the Dow. I will enter the trade once it has recovered a little and then starts to fall again. I am not sure when that will be. I will let you know.

Your brand new better than ever 101% correct system generated a sell signal on the dow and it went up 750 points. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Your brand new better than ever 101% correct system generated a sell signal on the dow and it went up 750 points. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am not really a day trader but a mid term trader. My system generated a "sell" go short signal a few days before the big drop of 767 points on the 5th August 2019. I closed the trade with a profit of £495,207 on my practice account before the rise on the Dow. What sell signal are you referring to exactly that I am supposed to have given?

Yes you were wrong - big time - Again!

YEP.....and that's why I didn't trade it and go short because it well broke resistance. I don't call making over £630,000 on my practice account in just over a week being wrong - Again do you? I will beat anyone at trading including the best professionals on this planet. My trading signal are absolutely solid now. I refine the settings as I go along until I find perfection.

This is what I am looking at on my charts. The third indicator down is volume which is what the stock market is made up of. As you can see it has gone flat which could indicate a rise on the Dow. My secret weapon and the only indicator I use to make trading decisions as to buy or sell is the indicator at the bottom. Its extremely accurate. Until that indicator passes the zero line into the green I will not buy go long. As you can see its heading that way. To be honest I am not going to buy go long even if it went into the green because I believe this is just a "dead cat bounce" before a severe downturn and a possible crash.

AAAAA.jpg

Classic Dunning-Kruger :poop:
Methinks we got beyond DunKru eons ago. This is trading Jim..... but not as we know it.

....and 750 points: pah! pshaw!...and possibly, tsk!....this is the new abnormal and as Postie didn't really say: Make hay whilst the sun shines.

Generally speaking, I stick to making predictions about the past, only. I have a reasonable track record when I do it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEP.....and that's why I didn't trade it and go short because it well broke resistance. I don't call making over £630,000 on my practice account in just over a week being wrong - Again do you? I will beat anyone at trading including the best professionals on this planet. My trading signal are absolutely solid now. I refine the settings as I go along until I find perfection.
Might up to front up some real cash first Bat.

I made $3,529,741.03 in my practice account overnight, trading Gold and Corn, beat that.

This weekend I will go live with my new system, assuming I make a sh1t load of real money by Monday morning then I will offer free signals for an introductory subscription of £1,250 per day which is a massive 97% discount on the actual subscription price, the offer will only be available for a short period of time so get in quick.

I'll keep you all posted.

I made $3,529,741.03 in my practice account overnight, trading Gold and Corn, beat that.

This weekend I will go live with my new system, assuming I make a sh1t load of real money by Monday morning then I will offer free signals for an introductory subscription of £1,250 per day which is a massive 97% discount on the actual subscription price, the offer will only be available for a short period of time so get in quick.

Batsonar is offering people to come round his house so he can tell them the secret to the holy grail. Can we come round to your house for a cup of tea as well, I mean thats a deal breaker for me.

Sounds very reasonable! I'm sure it's good value at twice the price. I assume the subscription includes your guidance for the melt-ups? I don't drink tea like Postie but I'll settle for a beer...or two.