I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Leonardo Bonacci (or as we know him Fibonacci) was born 14 billion years after the Universe was created, so I dont think God used his work as a template for the Universe.

You are so illogical. The mathematical equation known as Fibonacci is found in nature and the universe. Its called Fibonacci after Leonardo Bonacci who found the ratio 1.618 (the golden ratio) in the number sequence of Fibonacci. How do you think the universe works? It is purely run by mathematics. The stock market is a mathematical system and is therefore predicable if you now what you are looking for.

You are so illogical. The mathematical equation known as Fibonacci is found in nature and the universe. Its called Fibonacci after Leonardo Bonacci who found the ratio 1.618 (the golden ratio) in the number sequence of Fibonacci. How do you think the universe works? It is purely run by mathematics. The stock market is a mathematical system and is therefore predicable if you now what you are looking for.

How ridiculous.

Just watch this video for 60 seconds and you will see how stupid you sound ....

That audience is laughing at you!

How ridiculous.

Just watch this video for 60 seconds and you will see how stupid you sound ....

That audience is laughing at you!

The man in the video and you are mentally retarded with a simple mind that can't work out the universe is a mathematical system. How else do you explain how the universe works? People like you will use anything to convince themselves there is no creator called JEHOVAH God because you don't want to be held responsible for your wicked ways. Judgment is coming on this evil world and it will start with a stock market crash so severe it will devastate the financial system. Mathematically the financial system and the stock market has only a limited life span and then it implodes especially with all the debt in the world. A financial system based on debt is never going to last.

Isaiah 55:8-9 says, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

At the end of the day a simple minded person like you is not going to understand a genius like me. The mental health doctors think I have a mental illness because of my believes. I have been sectioned 7 times under the mental health act. The doctors are never going to force me to stop believing in what I do. I have cracked the stock market system and I can prove it. I know exactly how it works and that includes the mathematical equation known as Fibonacci.

The man in the video and you are mentally retarded with a simple mind that can't work out the universe is a mathematical system. How else do you explain how the universe works? People like you will use anything to convince themselves there is no creator called JEHOVAH God because you don't want to be held responsible for your wicked ways. ...

At the end of the day a simple minded person like you is not going to understand a genius like me. The mental health doctors think I have a mental illness because of my believes. I have been sectioned 7 times under the mental health act. The doctors are never going to force me to stop believing in what I do. I have cracked the stock market system and I can prove it. I know exactly how it works and that includes the mathematical equation known as Fibonacci.
That's not very Christian of you Jehovah would not approve.
Your absolutely right I don't understand you, I'm not a Psychiatrist, I can however work out how to change the font size on a bulletin board and I don't claim to be a genius.

olive.jpg

Come and join us on the S&P weekly competition then we can all see how well your trading system works.

The man in the video and you are mentally retarded with a simple mind that can't work out the universe is a mathematical system. How else do you explain how the universe works? People like you will use anything to convince themselves there is no creator called JEHOVAH God because you don't want to be held responsible for your wicked ways. Judgment is coming on this evil world and it will start with a stock market crash so severe it will devastate the financial system. Mathematically the financial system and the stock market has only a limited life span and then it implodes especially with all the debt in the world. A financial system based on debt is never going to last.

Isaiah 55:8-9 says, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

You will never believe what happened.

The coach company double booked, so looks like our visit is off.

That is such a shame as we were so looking forward to lunch. 😬

You will never believe what happened.

The coach company double booked, so looks like our visit is off.

That is such a shame as we were so looking forward to lunch. 😬
Damn I was hoping there would be marmite sandwiches. 😥

The universe is quantum based, quantum theory allows for randomness through probability. Nothing is certain except that you will blow up this account along with all the others.

Cracking the stock market:

The Dow is going to seriously sell off again soon and then CRASH most probably on Monday the 19th August 2019 according to my calculations which you will never understand in a million years. The stock market is in serious trouble now of hitting Rock bottom. This is going to be much worse than the 1929 stock market crash and we will then enter a world economic collapse. This world has put too much trust in money and now they have to pay the price. You can't have a financial system based on so much debt in the world. The financial system will eventually break down and this time it will never recover. If you think about it you don't need a financial system to live. Everyone on earth should work for the benefit of mankind without a financial system then there will be no poverty in the world. Tell me one good reason why we need money to live. Money is the most stupid invention man has ever made. Get rid of money and you eliminate most of the problems in the world. Make a world a free for all system.

Last edited:
The Dow is going to seriously sell off again soon and then CRASH most probably on Monday the 19th August 2019 according to my calculations which you will never understand in a million years. The stock market is in serious trouble now of hitting Rock bottom. This is going to be much worse than the 1929 stock market crash and we will then enter a world economic collapse. This world has put too much trust in money and now they have to pay the price. You can't have a financial system based on so much debt in the world. The financial system will eventually break down and this time it will never recover. If you think about it you don't need a financial system to live. Everyone on earth should work for the benefit of mankind without a financial system then there will be no poverty in the world. Tell me one good reason why we need money to live. Money is the most stupid invention man has ever made. Get rid of money and you eliminate most of the problems in the world. Make a world a free for all system.

Firstly, I think that what Postie is hinting at is that the ostentatious display of large flashy automobiles (or in your case, over-sized text) is usually a sign of a deep-seated inferiority complex traditionally associated with having a laughably small penis. Not only would you come in for a little less ridicule but if you were to reduce the size your font you'd be able to fit in more rant per page. Obviously, if you're female then please disregard this.

"The Dow is going to seriously sell off again soon and then CRASH most probably on Monday the 19th August 2019 according to my calculations which you will never understand in a million years."

Well, maybe....but probably not. As I hinted at in my previous post/s - it's not that what you're predicting won't happen (for I'm absolutely certain it will, eventually) but rather that your timing is a little off. Then there's all that stuff of yours about the Root of All Evil and getting rid of money - there I think you're not going far enough. If we just eliminate ourselves then all the other problems go way like magic....or the Hand of God, if you prefer. Perhaps Ebola will fix all our problems. No shorting required.

I find day trading one of the most difficult things to get right. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past. I am constantly trying to find a better way. I use a 2hr 1 minute bar chart to trade the Dow on a day trading system. As far as I am concerned it is as close to the "Holy grail" system. I use a very little known website with patent technologies in there indicators. There is no other website where you can find these charts as far as I know. A few days ago I found another website with a certain system I was looking for. Again it is a system very few people know about and I am surprised not every one is using it. There is not much information on YouTube about it. I am more of a "mid term" swing trader and the system I have just found is absolutely brilliant. The system eliminates almost all of the noise from the Dow so you can see clearly when the Dow is about to rise or fall over the next few days. If you don't believe me then come and see me and I will share my system with you. People think I am crazy with a severe mental illness but when you come and see me you will find I am quite normal but a genius.

Firstly, I think that what Postie is hinting at is that the ostentatious display of large flashy automobiles (or in your case, over-sized text) is usually a sign of a deep-seated inferiority complex traditionally associated with having a laughably small penis. Not only would you come in for a little less ridicule but if you were to reduce the size your font you'd be able to fit in more rant per page. Obviously, if you're female then please disregard this.

"The Dow is going to seriously sell off again soon and then CRASH most probably on Monday the 19th August 2019 according to my calculations which you will never understand in a million years."

Well, maybe....but probably not. As I hinted at in my previous post/s - it's not that what you're predicting won't happen (for I'm absolutely certain it will, eventually) but rather that your timing is a little off. Then there's all that stuff of yours about the Root of All Evil and getting rid of money - there I think you're not going far enough. If we just eliminate ourselves then all the other problems go way like magic....or the Hand of God, if you prefer. Perhaps Ebola will fix all our problems. No shorting required.

Sorry I can't read so I don't understand what you are saying in your post.

I have just opened a binary options account at binary.com. You can trade the Dow. All you have to do is bet a certain amount and chose one of these options, the price will be higher than the entry point or lower in a time frame you choose. The payout if you are right is double the money you invested. This should be easy with my new chart trading system. I am using £40 and I will try and double up my money 6 times in a row which will give me approximately £2,560. This is low risk investment and massive potential pay out if you get it right.

Last edited:
I will let you know when my new system says the Dow is going to swing down. It should not be long now.

I have just opened a binary options account at binary.com. You can trade the Dow. All you have to do is bet a certain amount and chose one of these options, the price will be higher than the entry point or lower in a time frame you choose. The payout if you are right is double the money you invested. This should be easy with my new chart trading system. I am using £40 and I will try and double up my money 6 times in a row which will give me approximately £2,560. This is low risk investment and massive potential pay out if you get it right.

Now this idea may have some merit.

Binary options have a bad rep generally, but if used with a well thought out strategy in place, then maybe they could be useful.

Now this idea may have some merit.

Binary options have a bad rep generally, but if used with a well thought out strategy in place, then maybe they could be useful.

If you want to trade binary options then make sure you only use binary.com. Founded in 1999, binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in online binary trading. Using our website, customers can trade currencies, indices, commodities , and volatility indices 24/7. We have the most comprehensive suite of products available.