I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Screenshot_20190805-193247_Finance.jpg

Slow down a bit boi. This hasnt even registered as a 'correction' yet let alone a crash. The dow is down just over 6% from its all time highs and its still up almost 15% from the start of the year! Get a grip and use a sensible font you loony.

I have been developing a day trading "swing system" over the last week. It is absolutely fantastic. Very accurate in predicting the moves on the Dow with low risk entry points and using a tight stop loss. I tried it out today using my Trading212 account on the Dow CFD's. I made £143,83. 8 out of 10 trades I made money. I only used a 0.7 contract. If anyone lives in the UK then come and see me and I will tell you the secret to the Holy Grail trading system. When you see it you will not believe how simple it is.

This is what I have made (in green) in a few days with 400 "sell" go short contracts on the Dow. At the top is my account balance which started off at £50.000. I just wish it was real money.
Screenshot_20190805-233011.png

I put a stop loss in on my last trade and it just got triggered with a profit of £495,207. I just knew the Dow would bounce back from such lows so I decided to put a stop loss in place.

So where is the dow going to be by the close on Friday higher or lower Batsonar?? Your going to look pretty silly if its higher than Mondays close

I have been developing a day trading "swing system" over the last week. It is absolutely fantastic. Very accurate in predicting the moves on the Dow with low risk entry points and using a tight stop loss. I tried it out today using my Trading212 account on the Dow CFD's. I made £143,83. 8 out of 10 trades I made money. I only used a 0.7 contract. If anyone lives in the UK then come and see me and I will tell you the secret to the Holy Grail trading system. When you see it you will not believe how simple it is.

Interesting !

Do you take coach parties and is lunch included?

So where is the dow going to be by the close on Friday higher or lower Batsonar?? Your going to look pretty silly if its higher than Mondays close

Hopefully crashed. I can't see that happening because all my indicators are deeply in the red and it is going to take a miracle for them to cross the zero line by Friday. I don't really care if it is higher on Friday than Monday's close because I have made my profit and my position is now closed with an extra £500,000 in my account. My signal was correct and I did warn everyone the Dow was going to fall heavily and it did with the 3rd or 4th biggest points drop in history. All I know is the there will be a stock market crash very soon.

Yesterday dow down 767 points.
Today dow up 730 points from its overnight low.
These moves are just daily swings not the end of the world.

Hopefully crashed. I can't see that happening because all my indicators are deeply in the red and it is going to take a miracle for them to cross the zero line by Friday. I don't really care if it is higher on Friday than Monday's close because I have made my profit and my position is now closed with an extra £500,000 in my account. My signal was correct and I did warn everyone the Dow was going to fall heavily and it did with the 3rd or 4th biggest points drop in history. All I know is the there will be a stock market crash very soon.
Hi Bat

With the 500K can you fly me over from Australia to watch the cricket.
Then I can take a look at your never fail trading system.

Cheers
Oscar

Yesterday dow down 767 points.
Today dow up 730 points from its overnight low.
These moves are just daily swings not the end of the world.

Yes and the traders know that they have pushed the Dow up 730 points overnight which means taking profits especially when the market is so uncertain which means the Dow is going down. It has broken the 26,138 support level on my 3 month 1 day bar chart. The next support level is 25,356. If it breaks that in the next few days then the Dow will fall further. On my 2 year 2 day bar chart the next support level is 24,133. The end of the world as we know it is coming to a cinema near you soon.

No, it's a Fibonacci FAN and Fibonacci ARC. Fibonacci is what God used to create the universe. It's a system just like the stock market.
Leonardo Bonacci (or as we know him Fibonacci) was born 14 billion years after the Universe was created, so I dont think God used his work as a template for the Universe.