I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

My trading system has generated a "sell" go short signal on the Dow at 26,567. As I have said before the Dow will never close at a new high. I think there is going to be world wide stock market CRASH after the 4th July 2019. It will be the worst in history.
Just to add my 2 penneth have you explained to everyone here that the $400,000 you made in profit went up in smoke in 3 days as the dow came within a gnats of its all time high. I believe you said it was because you forgot to put a stop in.
Being an honest man I'm sure you would admit to that.

A NO TRADE DEAL between the US and China (which is going to happen) and a conflict in the middle east between the the US and Iran is what is going to CRASH the stock markets around the world next month. It will never recover. The Dow reaching 30K is absolutely impossible. It won't even get to reach new highs ever in the next 100 years. Being "long" in the stock market now and you will definitely get a "bloody nose". All my indicators are saying "sell" go short and we are going down heavily this time.

Dow 130 points off its all time high.
S&P new all time high.
The longs have it!

How wrong can one person be! And if he's wrong about the trading then what else is the person who thinks he is the son of god wrong about?

S&P new all time high.
The longs have it!

How wrong can one person be! And if he's wrong about the trading then what else is the person who thinks he is the son of god wrong about?

I remember him from the early days (bid-a-tool). :LOL: Always good for a laugh and great entertainment.

I remember him from the early days (bid-a-tool). :LOL: Always good for a laugh and great entertainment.

Interesting stuff CV! I hadn't realised that he'd got form. Now I know who he is I shall act appropriately🤪

I found these on that old thread:

April 26 2006

"TO PROVE I HAVE CREATED THE HOLY GRAIL TRADING SYSTEM. IT REALLY DOES EXIST.

YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME THAT IT IS NOT EVERY TRADERS DESIRE. WHY ARE TRADERS ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND THE HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM IF IT DOESN'T EXIST?

Bid A-Tool"

April 29 2006

"rols" said:

"Adieu

James/BAT/BATTY/Bid -A-Tool/Peter -O-Toole etc.

As this is from 2006 perhaps we can assume that the list of aliases is now a lot longer🙂

Chelsea V ManU highlights on soon so I must log off in a mo.
I know I've had more farewells than Dame Nellie but this is it..
more views than the DOW has points and over 400 posts. Saturday night is prime time on TV and maybe it's why you have shown your hand at this time for maximum effect.
At one point I felt "Dow - Which Way" had taken on an immortal quality which even the pen of Albert would have found difficult to terminate.
Whether the DOW goes up or down on Monday is of no importance to me because I'll trade it either way. BUT I must say, as now this thread is coming to an end, it has provided much entertainment to us all and I thank you for your sense of humour and unbelievable persistence. Two qualities very necessary for a trader!
And finally. If your forecast for Monday is correct then "congratulations" in advance...
If not, then tough titties!"

S&P new all time high.
The longs have it!

i think declaring you are the son of god is always an interesting sales pitch ......it generally gets my attention .....and my hat and coat on

N

Although there are similarities, I am pretty sure they are not the same person for a number of reasons including location.

Although there are similarities, I am pretty sure they are not the same person for a number of reasons including location.
Anyone can move house :)

What struck me was the "bat" part of the two usernames (ancient and modern) AND the capitalised Holy Grail rant. ...the two together are quite persuasive. Still, if he ain't ....then he ain't. A curious coincidence though.....

What struck me was the "bat" part of the two usernames (ancient and modern) AND the capitalised Holy Grail rant. ...the two together are quite persuasive. Still, if he ain't ....then he ain't. A curious coincidence though.....

of course he could be the Son of God .....then we are all going down south for disbelieving !

never saw that in the Da vinci code though

"and he shall reappear in the guise of a trader who shall posteth on Trade2win ..... and his algoritmic system will be shiteth"

Stick to the trading and leave the sleuthing to the experts. ;)

Clouseau-0.jpg

Well that headline is a load of nonsense. I bet 90% of traders believe this that the Dow is going to reach new highs. The trouble is as we know 90% of traders lose money. You have got as much chance of a pig flying to the moon and back in 24hrs than you have the Dow reaching new highs. Its never going to happen. This is a triple top. The Dow is now heading down and it could be a severe drop. I think there could be a stock market crash in May.View attachment 262159

I will be checking the sky with my telescope tonight looking for a pig flying to the moon and back.

SELL, SELL, SELL go "short" on the Dow currently at 26,721. The Dow is going to fall heavily. I have just upgraded my chart package with new indicators. One of them is particularly brilliant after modifying the settings and parameters. I have back tested it and its very promising. It appears to help in cutting out a lot of false signals. I am going to go "short" at the end of trading tonight. I have this gut feeling the Dow is going to crash very soon.

SELL, SELL, SELL go "short" on the Dow currently at 26,721. The Dow is going to fall heavily. I have just upgraded my chart package with new indicators. One of them is particularly brilliant after modifying the settings and parameters. I have back tested it and its very promising. It appears to help in cutting out a lot of false signals. I am going to go "short" at the end of trading tonight. I have this gut feeling the Dow is going to crash very soon.
FGS close the thread already [emoji849]

Sent from my AGM X3 using Tapatalk

Wander what will we do without these new indicators.
Fresh money supply might dry, and then ...

Thats just the bad curry you had earlier.
You've been wrong so many times no one will listen to you.