I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

bax699

12 3
i watched the video and im sorry it sounds completely amateur. it looks liek a basic Macd indicator or so that you changed the settings on, its not hard at all. Trade it with your own 212 £100 account. thats more than enough money if your confident it works.

batsonar

205 4
I did a "sell" go short order the other day 200 contracts at 25,774. Just closed my position with a profit of £36,025 on my practice account. On my real account at a 0.6 contract I just closed with a profit of £117. The stock market is going for a crash. I will enter short again soon when the Dow tries to recover.

cantagril

2,442 592
The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.

I think there's still a scroll on Market Timing somewhere on T2W.

Out of curiosity is that 5,000 an oblique reference to the notorious Five Loaves and Two Small Fish incident? ...or maybe it's the later Seven Loaf jobby...in which case it's only 4,000. Still a multitude though, I grant you that.

Heathen that I am, I've been long since late-ish morning but currently flat waiting for fun with Job's tidings at 1h30.

Will keep an eye out for the fish.

batsonar

205 4
Got an order in to Buy at 25460
OH MY GOD that's suicide. The Dow is going to collapse soon. All my Indicators are saying "sell" go short. On my 15 day 15 bar chart there is no pivot point support level until 25,297. If it breaks that support the Dow is in big trouble.

postman

Legendary member
22,142 2,376
OH MY GOD that's suicide. The Dow is going to collapse soon. All my Indicators are saying "sell" go short. On my 15 day 15 bar chart there is no pivot point support level until 25,297. If it breaks that support the Dow is in big trouble.
Well its the end of the world anyway so suicide is probably the best option.

cantagril

2,442 592
I did a "sell" go short order the other day 200 contracts at 25,774. Just closed my position with a profit of £36,025 on my practice account. On my real account at a 0.6 contract I just closed with a profit of £117. The stock market is going for a crash. I will enter short again soon when the Dow tries to recover.

I've lost track. Are you going short now because of the supposed failed recovery and subsequent sell-off we've just had? Or are you now waiting for the next recovery to start now and then fail before you short?...Or perhaps you're already short right now because all your indicators are saying that's what you should do?

Dowser

Experienced member
1,293 293
Risk management means no suicides thankfully

Dowser

Experienced member
1,293 293
Have just flung myself of the roof with a long at 380. Risk management is for wimps. I believe I can fly....the white powder helps enormously:D
I well and truly flung myself off the roof with that trade, just got a 200 point bungee chord to save me now. The only white powder I need is a bit of sugar in my tea. Best of British to you sir!