I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

THE STOCK MARKET IS GOING TO CRASH WITHIN THE NEXT 3 DAYS

THIS WILL BE THE MOTHER OF ALL STOCK MARKET CRASHES. IT WILL LEAD TO A DEVASTATING WORLD ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND ALL STOCK MARKETS WILL REACH ZERO WITHIN 2 YEARS. THIS PERIOD OF TIME IS WHAT THE BIBLE CALLS THE GREAT TRIBULATION

Last edited by a moderator:
RED.jpg

You might get 25,520 tonight.
THE STOCK MARKET IS GOING TO CRASH WITHIN THE NEXT 3 DAYS

THIS WILL BE THE MOTHER OF ALL STOCK MARKET CRASHES. IT WILL LEAD TO A DEVASTATING WORLD ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND ALL STOCK MARKETS WILL REACH ZERO WITHIN 2 YEARS. THIS PERIOD OF TIME IS WHAT THE BIBLE CALLS THE GREAT TRIBULATION
cdd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
'They' (never trust them) usually take out the longs by dipping below safe levels such as 2800 on s&p and 25,200 on dow before ripping higher. Still some downside left unless I'm completely wrong.
OK this is finally happening.
I'm hoping my forecast of 2878 close on the s&p this week is still good 90 points in 3 days :)

I take it you guys are trading a modified version of the holy grail indicator? :LOL: 🧐

Indeed, I'm using the Hail the Glory indicator which works very well. It doesn't actually make me any money but it indicates all the time. I feel virtuous just saying the name.....and btw , stop now at +1:whistle:

Indeed, I'm using the Hail the Glory indicator which works very well. It doesn't actually make me any money but it indicates all the time. I feel virtuous just saying the name.....and btw , stop now at +1:whistle:

Stopped out with a bit of a slip -8

In again long at 25150...Seems to be a pattern forming here...or just a habit perhaps