I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Signalcalc

3,140 665
My last "sell" go short signal was correct although it was a little early and the Dow moved against me for a couple of days or so. The Dow closed at 25,942 this day the 10th May 2019. On my 3 month 1 day bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,722. The Dow has fallen well below this level the past 2 days but has recovered to close above this level both days. One of my indicators which has predicted the rise and fall of the Dow over the past 3 months very accurately is now reading -40.8 and it is about to cross the zero line into the green. This is a signal to "buy" go long. The main indicator I use is still reading 100% in the red but I am anticipating this to move up from 100% level either on Monday or Tuesday. I believe the Dow is about to move up possibly to near new highs. The next time the Dow moves down will possibly be on the news that the trade deal between the USA and China has collapsed. This will send the stock market into a "tail spin" down and the fall will be heavy with a possible crash this month.
Wake me up, before you go go.

batsonar

197 4
The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.

Joules MM1

Established member
640 140
"You are presuming the King James Bible was written by men which is was. "

thanks for fixing my sunday hangover
a fake equity curve would fix all your prob......nevermind

top thread, team effort, well done
this week i av been mostly eating comedians

malaguti

2,338 450
The Dow will probably rise for the next 6 trading days and then possibly CRASH on
Tuesday 21st May 2019. A drop of over 5,000 points would not surprise me.
probably one of the leading experts on the bible code

tenmay, tenmay, tenmay

you just couldn't make up this sh1t
its now going to rise for the next 6 days...come on, show me the bible code..
twentyonemay and six and probably

Last edited:

NVP

Legendary member
36,542 1,849
I never lose my rag or ever get angry at anyone. I am also very patient. If my trading system doesn't work then so be it. It needs to be assessed over a period of time not just on a few signals that I have given. To shoot down my system after 1 signal is not really fair. In back testing it appears very accurate as far as I can tell. In a flat market it doesn't work very well but that is not the fault of the signals but more the market conditions. What I do know is my signals are early to catch the big moves. What my signals can't do is enter the market at the exact right time no system can do that. That is just chance. I am a "mid" term trader. I am not really interested in the daily ups and downs.

but you said it was the holy grail ?....i have bet all my life savings and house on this system ?....heavens ??

have i been wrong to place such foolish faith in the Holy grail ....?

and to think i believed ......sob sob

postman

Legendary member
21,292 2,294
My last "sell" go short signal was correct although it was a little early and the Dow moved against me for a couple of days or so. The Dow closed at 25,942 this day the 10th May 2019. On my 3 month 1 day bar chart there is a pivot point support level at 25,722. The Dow has fallen well below this level the past 2 days but has recovered to close above this level both days. One of my indicators which has predicted the rise and fall of the Dow over the past 3 months very accurately is now reading -40.8 and it is about to cross the zero line into the green. This is a signal to "buy" go long. The main indicator I use is still reading 100% in the red but I am anticipating this to move up from 100% level either on Monday or Tuesday. I believe the Dow is about to move up possibly to near new highs. The next time the Dow moves down will possibly be on the news that the trade deal between the USA and China has collapsed. This will send the stock market into a "tail spin" down and the fall will be heavy with a possible crash this month.
Your 100% foolproof never fail signal said go long Friday night.
What happened?

postman

Legendary member
21,292 2,294
wrong ? ....surely not .....I am bankrupt.....I cannot believe it ......and it was the holy grail ?
Thats how difficult trading is - even God got it wrong.

batsonar

197 4
My trading system signals on the daily chart have generated a strong "sell" go short signal on the Dow. I have gone short at 200 contracts at 26,278. I am not putting in a "stop" order. Its all or nothing on this trade. I will either make a lot of money from a heavy fall on the Dow which I think could happen in the next 2 weeks or my Trading212 practice account is going to be wiped out if the Dow rises to new highs. As you can see from the chart all indicators are in the red so they are indicating a fallView attachment 262333. Lets see what happens.
Well that "sell" go short signal was spot on. I told you my system predicts the big moves. My system generated a "sell" signal at 26,278 and the Dow has fallen nearly 1,000 points. My system has not generated a "buy" go long signal during this time and as of the close price on the Dow yesterday my indicators are still not showing a "buy" signal. I just know the Dow is going to CRASH next week because of a no trade deal between the US and China as my Bible code is predicting.