I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Screenshot_20190531-092203_Chrome.jpg

Today is the day ☠
To be accurate yesterday was the day.

But then so was the last 4 attempts for batsonar to predict this.

Guys by his own admission he has been detained under section 5 of the mental health act and has stopped taking his medication 7 months ago. When I found this out I stopped posting here, I think we're just feeding his delusions. He _really_ does think he is the sun of god and is posting images of soldiers with guns on his facebook page and threatening to attack a church. We know how that went in the recent past.

To be accurate yesterday was the day.

But then so was the last 4 attempts for batsonar to predict this.

Guys by his own admission he has been detained under section 5 of the mental health act and has stopped taking his medication 7 months ago. When I found this out I stopped posting here, I think we're just feeding his delusions. He _really_ does think he is the sun of god and is posting images of soldiers with guns on his facebook page and threatening to attack a church. We know how that went in the recent past.

Sounds a bit lethal, have the authorities been informed?

My trading system has generated a "sell" go short signal on the Dow at 26,567. As I have said before the Dow will never close at a new high. I think there is going to be world wide stock market CRASH after the 4th July 2019. It will be the worst in history.

My trading system has generated a "sell" go short signal on the Dow at 26,567. As I have said before the Dow will never close at a new high. I think there is going to be world wide stock market CRASH after the 4th July 2019. It will be the worst in history.
Thinking to get a sell market order just above 30k on DOW, it is not that far up, then in Sept a PB to current levels, and a good rally in the last two weeks of October from that, so long till I see the red nose rendier!

Thinking to get a sell market order just above 30k on DOW, it is not that far up, then in Sept a PB to current levels, and a good rally in the last two weeks of October from that, so long till I see the red nose rendier!

A NO TRADE DEAL between the US and China (which is going to happen) and a conflict in the middle east between the the US and Iran is what is going to CRASH the stock markets around the world next month. It will never recover. The Dow reaching 30K is absolutely impossible. It won't even get to reach new highs ever in the next 100 years. Being "long" in the stock market now and you will definitely get a "bloody nose". All my indicators are saying "sell" go short and we are going down heavily this time.

Deleted (thought it was a bit strong at the time and also thought I’d deleted it, that’ll teach me to go making sweary posts at 2am, after a couple of jars, I’m sure the Lord would not approve [emoji16])

A NO TRADE DEAL between the US and China (which is going to happen) and a conflict in the middle east between the the US and Iran is what is going to CRASH the stock markets around the world next month. It will never recover. The Dow reaching 30K is absolutely impossible. It won't even get to reach new highs ever in the next 100 years. Being "long" in the stock market now and you will definitely get a "bloody nose". All my indicators are saying "sell" go short and we are going down heavily this time.

Can't wait.

Last edited:

Humanity has forever had problems with big round numbers,
Year 1000 prophecies of doom. Year 2000, etc.
Google Dow 100, Dow 1000, Dow 10,000. All show the markets nudged to it, and fell back. Once the market got used to a level, and went higher, it became a comfortable support.

These round numbers are arbitrary. If you re-calibrated the Dow using Hexadecimal, or base-7, etc, the "magic" disappears.
Since the market is a reflection of human hopes and fears.

I think I understand your username batsonar: whistling in the dark.

Attachments

• dow.PNG
    dow.PNG
    155.7 KB · Views: 126
OK Bat, I think I get it: you're a bear....but really and truly, I'd give up this obsession with a a precise date for The Great Tribbing.

You were absolooterley certain that it was going to be the 21st and then a couple of posts ago even more certain that it's the 31st...and suddenly it's just "very soon" and just now all we've got is a graphic. What's the point in making these pronouncements? It cannot have escaped your notice that a number of folk here are just a teensy by sceptical....so what is it that you are hoping to achieve?

Bat: as Trendie and Oscar point out in different ways, you really are whistling up the the wrong end of the stick without a paddle. Yes, of course there will be another crash at some point and of course the world will end in the fullness of time and the cockroaches will be left to trade their own markets...but in the meantime your "100% right system" would appear to be (now, how can I put this delicately?) a nat's cock away from being 101% wrong. Put another way: if the Good Lord is talking to you in particular, you either don't speak the same language or you need a hearing aid.

The last few weeks have been quite kind to me on the long side and my "Pin the tail on the Donkey" strategy has proven quite remunerative...and not a Holy Anything Anywhere in Sight.

You've now made half a dozen predictions which have merely confirmed what most people suspected about you, so perhaps you could just keep the next one quiet and then you'd be able to congratulate yourself when it all comes true - which would make everyone happier, if not wiser.

Pax Vobiscum.

Reactions: 2be
For some time now there has been more that discrete talk that the USD is too strong, meaning too strong in relation to other currencies. Such a strong USD is anti inflationary for the US, and and yet the indices which and their numerically indicated levels thrive on inflation and have been very bullish. When the USD weakens, indices will compensate for the value at the given time plus expected inflation, add to it the possible FED rate cut and 30k DOW looks very conservative.
I remember DOW in the summer 2002 battling in the lower 7K zone, and in the spring of 2009 in mid 6K, since than the bull has been extraordinarily strong, all the time assisted by chanting of immediate disaster.
IMHO if one eliminate inflation, the bull will be weaker, and only deflation will make it stop and possibly reverse.
PB of course will be there, but no financial Armageddon, well, do not put your house to finance the short, unless you want to trade from the library or a bus with "free" internet.

....... unless you want to trade from the library or a bus with "free" internet.

....I detect a certain sneering tone there. There are thousands of perfectly decent people trading from the library (or bus) and many of these can be found sitting on the pavements outside supermarkets with their strategies on little cardboard signs. :)

Personally, I prefer trading from a café and Dentalfluff seems to do quite well in Prêts, despite the dubious coffee.

Reactions: 2be
....I detect a certain sneering tone there. There are thousands of perfectly decent people trading from the library (or bus) and many of these can be found sitting on the pavements outside supermarkets with their strategies on little cardboard signs. :)

Personally, I prefer trading from a café and Dentalfluff seems to do quite well in Prêts, despite the dubious coffee.
It was not my intention to belittle people trading on the pavement, or anywhere else, however I have a friend who by the firm "predictions" of such a kind, almost lost his house, and has had to pay the debt over many years, though he is what we would classify a "high earner".
Hope I have not offended anybody.
Loosing your savings is painful and not pleasant, but getting in debt with possibility of loosing house where the family lives is certainly tragic.
Experienced traders (and gamblers, though I do not like gambling) cope with losses differently than traders with no or little eaperience and less experienced traders are in danger to get in a bad trade, hoping for a market turn in the direction of the "enlightened insight" wherever the light comes from, but if the Lord says it, do we have an option?

Last edited:
are we making money yet here ?.....this holy grail stuff takes time !

are we making money yet here ?.....this holy grail stuff takes time !
Interestingly, I am trading in the direction of that PB on indices, nothing to do with the code.
Taking shorts on DOW towards the last US session close.
Shorts are well protected, as this is a strong bull market atm, spread between the cash and the futures on DOW are larger, pointing to eventual upside.
IT companies are doing well in pre-market, poss the effect of Chinese whispers. Crude holds up well, USD looks strong atm.
Both DAX and DOW near weekly pivot.

I find it difficult to trade some well advertised and publicly supported market scenarios and market calls, actually it often works in reverse or otherwise it is all nonsense. It is a bit like a stranger calling at the outskirts of the town crying that the High street is lettered with $100 notes, who knows it just, just might be true, but by the time one drives there, the only thing to earn is a parking ticket!
It is interesting that on CNBC and other broadcasters sites, the commentators trade, and they broadcast their trades, the question is why do they bother to waste their time to get groomed before they appear before the cameras, it is a lough. They all seem to sing to same unspecified tune, and they are always correct to tell us why the market has moved, long after the move has happened. But have to say that I like the advert on CNBC about an 18 cent coffee a day and investing the rest!!!

Last edited: