I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Tuesday 11th January 2022.

SmartSelect_20220111-215520_Finance.jpg

My indicators are near to giving a "Buy" signal. This means that the DOW could be heading higher over the short to mid-term. There is of course the potential that the DOW is heading to all time highs again.

let's see what happens next week. Dow did provide some really good opportunities on Friday, long and short both.

This is my "Bollinger percent" indicator on a 30 minute bar. As you can see it does look like the DOW has formed a "double bottom" on the chart. Also the "Blue line" has crossed the 50 mark which means that the DOW could be about to move up in the short to mid-term. Possibility of a positive move up on Monday.

SmartSelect_20220115-120216.jpg

Well that prediction didn't work out well did it? I had predicted that the DOW should move up today but it was a BIG fail on my part and the DOW Jones got slammed down 542 points. Oh well better luck next time. Its not as easy as you think to predict the direction of the DOW. It's like trying to catch knives. There is NO "BUY" signal at the moment.

This is my SMI Stochastics indicator. As you can see the "Blue" line has crossed the "Red" signal line. This is a "BUY" signal. This means the DOW could move up in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220128-223037.jpg