I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Wednesday the 29th December 2021.

And the DOW reached an all time high as I predicted it would do a few weeks ago. There are NO "Sell" signals from my indicators at the moment.

SmartSelect_20211230-000314_Finance.jpg

This is my McClellan indicator. As you can see it has crossed the zero line back into the "Red" which is a "Sell" signal. There is a good chance the DOW could fall further in the short to mid-term. Also a few of my other indicators are giving a "Sell" signal as well.

SmartSelect_20220102-202920.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Monday the 3rd January 2022. And the DOW reaches all time highs.

SmartSelect_20220104-044810_Finance.jpg

This is my McClellan indicator. The previous "Sell" signal I gave has now changed to a "Buy" signal. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN" which means the possibility of an up move on the DOW in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220104-045230.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Tuesday the 4th January 2022. And the DOW again closes at an all time high.

SmartSelect_20220104-210457_Finance.jpg

The last "Buy" signal I gave turned out to be correct and the DOW moved up 214 points today.

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "Red" which is a "Sell" signal. There is a good possibility the DOW is going to fall further over the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20220105-210501.jpg

My last "Sell" signal turned out to be correct and the DOW Jones fell by 170 points.

A few of my indicators are giving a "Buy" signal at the end of trading on Friday 7th January 2022. This means that there is a good possibility of a move up on the DOW for Monday 10th January 2022.

Last edited:
Batsonar
In trading, there is no such thing as 100%. We trade probability. If your account is in green at the end of the quarter, you are doing fine. You kept going despite not many people engaging with you. You deserve respect in my eye.

Batsonar
In trading, there is no such thing as 100%. We trade probability. If your account is in green at the end of the quarter, you are doing fine. You kept going despite not many people engaging with you. You deserve respect in my eye.
Yes you are right nothing is 100% certainty in trading. I wish I could change the title of this thread. I look a bit of an idiot now. Thanks for your support its appreciated.

looks like its peeeing blood.
Yep you are right. DOW peeeing blood. Down over 400 points at the moment. I failed to predict an up move on this occasion. I should have known better because many of my other indicators were giving a "Sell" signal. Oh well you learn from your mistakes.