I Challenge U: Show me a profitable mechanical system. Minimum 20% return in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a profitable trader then prove it. Simple as that.​

I see your going in the same direction as some others have to lose respect on here.

It sounds like you want everything from everyone but are not prepared to give anything in return.

This is a chat forum site that enables you to chat to others about trading. You should try it instead of going on them dating sites all day.:LOL:

There are some great traders on here who consistantly pull in returns, however, the safe kind of returns you speak of seem a little far fetched and more like high risk/high blowout. Lets look at compunding your 10k on 20% (minimum) returns per month:

Year 1: 89,161
Year 2: 797,968
Year 3: 7,088,015. Thats over 7 Million.
Year 4: 63m

If you find this trader then please let us all know. I will pay them 10k myself to trade like them.

It would help if you stipulated a little more other than just 'I want a system/trader who will make consistantly 20% per month minimum with little risk'.

As for being profitable, check out my blog and see what you think, but you can keep your 10k. I dont need it thanks.

Now I challenge you back to prove you even have 10k.

Cheers.

Hi Lee, was good to meet you

well i did try to suggest to this guy a firm that has average 10% a month with 1% drawdown
but after he found out it was 25k entry he didn't reply back

i know of funds that consistently return just 20% per year with entry of 1 million bucks

he says he is a trainee quant - sounds like he just started cos he got a lot to learn about risk

so for a 20% return/month expect 20% risk/month
lets say a period of 6 months drawdown
month1 8k
month2 6k
month3 5k
month4 4k
month5 3k
month6 2.6k

or if trade size is kept the same then account wiped out
and dont say consistent traders dont have periods of drawdown cos they do
markets change and people trade differently with OPM

conclusion: want to win big, expect to lose big

:smart:

Quite simply I am appalled and disgusted at some of the posts on this thread, even senior members have contributed in a most disgusting manner,
I would like to know what exactly digging up other material by some members from other sources has anything to do with trading? And Ali has said he has nothing to do with the other name.
Some members have gone to some lengths to do additional research digging up dirt and in the bargain been congratulated for their work.
I am sure Ali could if he wanted to could find dirt on you lot.
By all means criticize and ridicule his approach to trading I myself am guilty of joking about his expectations.
his post might be considered brash, aggresive and defiant by some but nowhere have I seen any personal attacks
Ali you are to be congratulated on not stopping down to the same level as some members on this forum.
This used to be a very good forum where trading was discussed yes we had a joke from time to time but not at the expense of ridiculing and personalising issues.
It is sad to see that this forum has deteriorated to such a low level.

You did a search for my username??? How sad is that? Didnt you think there maybe other people called Ali from London? For your information, Im 24, I work for an investment bank as a trainee Risk Analyst. I have lost all respect for you. Just proves to me what kind of people are in these forums.

Ali,

Apologies if you have been caused offence. But you have been ungracious and given out all the wrong vibes to many people on this thread who have genuinely tried to be of assistance to someone who appears not to have a very firm grasp on the realities of this world.

I'm not surprised you feel piqued - perhaps you will also think more carefully when posting in future, now you know how it feels to be ridiculed. (I object to some upstart telling me whether I am successful or not.) Hard lesson - do learn from it. I will not make further contribution to this thread as i don't think that's what we should be about and maybe I should be more tolerant. :)

Offending post now deleted.

Last edited:
Ali is obviously a troll of some sort with a personality defect

He should stick his small change where the sun don't shine

No doubt he will "parrott" back something similiar as he has done frequently before on this thread

Adieu to you pea-brain !!

Last edited:
Smell the coffee!

You did a search for my username??? How sad is that? Didnt you think there maybe other people called Ali from London? For your information, Im 24, I work for an investment bank as a trainee Risk Analyst. I have lost all respect for you. Just proves to me what kind of people are in these forums.

I would say there is a very high probability it is the same person as you. :whistling

1. I personally use my tag name in other sites!
2. You may be 24 but you have opted for the number 4 ( how many people would do that)?
3. How many people would also use the combination letters RM?
4. How many people would think of placing London at the end?
5. How many people are called Ali with these interests registered on these sites?

I don't believe there is that many Ali's in London given the possible permutations above to pick the name as you have done.

Perhaps you have found a friend who might share in your venture as obviously they think and behave pretty much the same as you. :cheesy:

You've lost respect for me??? :rolleyes: You look like someone who has delicate skin and maybe you should purchase a tub of Nivea or something. :cheesy:

Can you be kind enough to answer Lee Shepherd's blog please so we can see the light?

Have you read post 51 yet????

Gamma, you need to lighten up a little. You come across as a very nice chap but are you sure you not getting side tracked by your good will.

You see a second hand car salesman can spot a mug from his simple behaviour. People come in and they want to buy a car. They know nothing about cars. So the salesman starts giving it all that and this guy whilst looking and touching the car - you know what he does?

He kicks the tyre.

Can anyone explain to me what is the point of kicking a tyre when you are looking to buy a car?

Basically tyre kickers don't know much about cars. So don't be afraid to tell them not to kick the tyres incase the door falls off.

Basically, don't be afraid to kick them back see if they fall apart. :LOL:

This guy Ali is a tyre kicker.

I've seen much better form from the Nigerians in all honesty. :cheesy:(y)

I don't believe he is not the same person and I'm not fussed if I'm not respected either?

Atilla,
I have no issue with the sh1t being kicked out of Ali's views and expectations about trading
its these personal attacks that I object to.

20% return in a month is bloody exceptional.

It isn't, you know, but porcentages are ok for the smaller trades. After that, it is better to base profits on an amount. What is exceptional is that one would take a person on, like Ali.

His "prove it" crap and insulting behaviour shows what kind of mentality he has. Who would want him as an equal partner. He would be more worry than he is worth.

Atilla,
I have no issue with the sh1t being kicked out of Ali's views and expectations about trading

Look this is a public forum and so is facebook and so is that dating site. Anything that gets written is for the eyes of the World.

In a nut shell, he says it's not him and I don't believe or trust this guy and I'm saying it publicly.

With 20% returns a month even James Bond can't stop this guy from taking over the world.

What is he doing on these sites other than scrounge for other peoples money?
Does this guy not have any family or friends who he can get interested in his ideas?
He is Mr 20% a month yet can't muster 10K or more from the banks? I have more than that on my Visa.

1. Imagine this guy walks in to the Dragons Den and offers them a system that can make 20% a month without proof and then... :-0
2. Asks them to prove they are making money, before he takes their 10 / 100K! :LOL:

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Anybody in there????

Do you believe they are going to stand up and give an account of them selves or tell him personally where to get off.

As the BBC broadcasting to the millions are you going to stand up there and say look don't attack this mans personal integrity.

Let's be reasonable here :innocent:

Atilla,
Gamma, perhaps you're seeing what you want to and ignoring what you don't.

Ali has been as personally rude to others as they have to him.

He doesn't need protecting. He needs to learn a lesson. Your attempts to protect him are misguided as you may well deprive him of the learnings he so much needs if he really is interested in getting into trading in any manner at all. If he comes across in reality anything like he does in these boards, he wont get too far, and he’ll likely get a smack for his trouble.

One of the primary benefits of this site is as an educational medium. Ali is getting an education. If he chooses to use it wisely, good for him. Makes no difference to me (or others) whether he does or not. But trying to get traders to be politically correct and protect the stupid is an endeavour doomed to failure.

Real life is not the Civil Service. Trading is definitely not the Civil Service.

aybe,I take peope too much at face value.
I was under the impression that he was looking for a trader to help him achieve this 20% return I am not sure where along the line he changed from looking to offering.
None the less we are a trading community and It would be nice to see this forum discussing and bringing trading issues to the forefront not this.
And this is not directed at anyone so please don't attack me I am just trying to be a nice guy!!

aybe,I take peope too much at face value.
I was under the impression that he was looking for a trader to help him achieve this 20% return I am not sure where along the line he changed from looking to offering.
None the less we are a trading community and It would be nice to see this forum discussing and bringing trading issues to the forefront not this.
And this is not directed at anyone so please don't attack me I am just trying to be a nice guy!!

I think you are a top chappy Gamma, I mean no offense and you have my due respect to what you are bringing to these threads.

Apologies if otherwise. (y)

uk bbw's and bhm's
Posted: 1/30/2008 6:32:21 AM
If your big, in most cases ur fat and unhealthy. thats nothing to celebrate. go and lose some weight. most guys go for big woman cos they are easy because they have low self esteem and have big tits. thats the only reason. and these guys are perverts.

99% of guys on this site are perverts. im from the 1%.

thats my two cents.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
A sensitive soul indeed!

Ali,

1. Possibly try to rewrite this thread in Elitetrader.com - prolly get the same response though.

2. 20% gains a month from a risk analyst?? Sorry i'm confused here.

3. Stop being such a jerk and so uptight about your idea being trampled on, if you get through it and find this wonder person who will help you; good for you. No need to be so defensive against other peoples views, they are trying to save you time and effort.

3. 1% of guys on that site go for fit girls, and 99% for fat people.......phwoooar.

then again those 1% get laid by lucky 62 year olds...:O

You guys cant prove nothing to me. Instead you discuss some geezers profile on some site to move away from the subject.

I asked for you to prove me that you are a successful trader. If you are not a successful trader then dont post in this thread.
If you are a successful trader but dont want to prove then thats fine. I dont have nothing against you. But dont start insulting me personally and relating me to someone I dont know. And dont start writing posts acting like you know everything and pretending to be successful.

If you are a successful trader but dont want to prove, but will help this new trader, like a few of you are, for example, gamma, trendie and others who have pm'ed me then I appreciate it.

Please I dont want to insult you personally, because I dont know you. Lets grow up alittle bit please. I dont need education from people who are failures.

Thank you.
Ali.

Ali,

Apologies if you have been caused offence. But you have been ungracious and given out all the wrong vibes to many people on this thread who have genuinely tried to be of assistance to someone who appears not to have a very firm grasp on the realities of this world.

I'm not surprised you feel piqued - perhaps you will also think more carefully when posting in future, now you know how it feels to be ridiculed. (I object to some upstart telling me whether I am successful or not.) Hard lesson - do learn from it. I will not make further contribution to this thread as i don't think that's what we should be about and maybe I should be more tolerant. :)

Offending post now deleted.

Only a handful of posts in this thread have made sense. Most have been crap. I dont feel piqued or ridiculed, it is just words from people I dont know and whose opinions I dont value. And why should I? Its not like any of them are making any real money. Its not a lesson, you can carry on being a twat, preferably not in my thread.

Last edited:
Ali is obviously a troll of some sort with a personality defect

He should stick his small change where the sun don't shine

No doubt he will "parrott" back something similiar as he has done frequently before on this thread

Adieu to you pea-brain !!

Its so easy to personally insult someone like this because they are not in front of you. Thats very cowardly. Any pea brain can do that. You are a this, and ur a that... you sound like a stupid boy. Your mother would be dissapointed with you.

I would say there is a very high probability it is the same person as you. :whistling

1. I personally use my tag name in other sites!
2. You may be 24 but you have opted for the number 4 ( how many people would do that)?
3. How many people would also use the combination letters RM?
4. How many people would think of placing London at the end?
5. How many people are called Ali with these interests registered on these sites?

I don't believe there is that many Ali's in London given the possible permutations above to pick the name as you have done.

Perhaps you have found a friend who might share in your venture as obviously they think and behave pretty much the same as you. :cheesy:

You've lost respect for me??? :rolleyes: You look like someone who has delicate skin and maybe you should purchase a tub of Nivea or something. :cheesy:

Can you be kind enough to answer Lee Shepherd's blog please so we can see the light?

Have you read post 51 yet????

Gamma, you need to lighten up a little. You come across as a very nice chap but are you sure you not getting side tracked by your good will.

You see a second hand car salesman can spot a mug from his simple behaviour. People come in and they want to buy a car. They know nothing about cars. So the salesman starts giving it all that and this guy whilst looking and touching the car - you know what he does?

He kicks the tyre.

Can anyone explain to me what is the point of kicking a tyre when you are looking to buy a car?

Basically tyre kickers don't know much about cars. So don't be afraid to tell them not to kick the tyres incase the door falls off.

Basically, don't be afraid to kick them back see if they fall apart. :LOL:

This guy Ali is a tyre kicker.

I've seen much better form from the Nigerians in all honesty. :cheesy:(y)

I don't believe he is not the same person and I'm not fussed if I'm not respected either?

Please do read over your post before you send it. Do you have any idea how pathetic and sad you sound, LOL.

Last edited:
Look this is a public forum and so is facebook and so is that dating site. Anything that gets written is for the eyes of the World.

In a nut shell, he says it's not him and I don't believe or trust this guy and I'm saying it publicly.

With 20% returns a month even James Bond can't stop this guy from taking over the world.

What is he doing on these sites other than scrounge for other peoples money?
Does this guy not have any family or friends who he can get interested in his ideas?
He is Mr 20% a month yet can't muster 10K or more from the banks? I have more than that on my Visa.

1. Imagine this guy walks in to the Dragons Den and offers them a system that can make 20% a month without proof and then... :-0
2. Asks them to prove they are making money, before he takes their 10 / 100K! :LOL:

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Anybody in there????

Do you believe they are going to stand up and give an account of them selves or tell him personally where to get off.

As the BBC broadcasting to the millions are you going to stand up there and say look don't attack this mans personal integrity.

Let's be reasonable here :innocent:

Hey lets look at the facts.
I asked you to prove to me if you are a successful trader. You cant do that. Instead you write nonsense and make analogies which are flawed.
Lets read what you have written. You're thinking is not logical, maybe because your stressing yourself to make a point which you dont have.

If someone has a system that makes 20% per month, and is in front of the dens, Wouldnt the investors want to see prove of his return? obviously they will not invest without proof. So far you follow me yh? ur ok with that? lol. Ok. Now in this picture Im the investor but can you prove your making money and are successful?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.