I Challenge U: Show me a profitable mechanical system. Minimum 20% return in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more like it Lee, get the damned thread back on track.

It started off as a joke and a couple of memebrs (there's always going to be one or two) take it off track and off topic with all the serious trading and funds related stuff.

Ali, keep the humour going. If you're not the chap profiled in the various 'outings' on this thread, you must be Spanish. No?

you must be a failing trader.

My proposal was better because the trader does not have to disclose the full system to me.

You want someone to disclose their profitable system to you in full. Then whats stopping you from taking the system and not giving him the money. you are very funny. Poeple are much smarter than that.
Anyway I doubt you even have 200k in your account.

Regards

p.s. please open your own thread. I dont want my thread to be hijacked by people like you who are not genuine.

It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.

Nah you twat, think before you type. You dumb asssss. Obviously he has to prove to me that he can trade and has been profitable. He will show me live results, I will open demo account and he will trade it for some time to prove to me. You think someone is going to give away their profitable system to a stranger because he promised to give him 100k. No one is that dumb, not even you. or maybe you are.

I think it would be generally agreed here that to make 20% pm with minimal drawdown would require high frequency trading - i.e. trading a system with positive expectancty making lots of small trades so that you don't suffer the big drawdowns.

So by my reckoning that would be a full time job.

You are offering them 1/2 profits of 10K - so that's $1K a month which equates to a little over £500 - BUT before you give them real money they have to prove to you they can trade for a few months.

So you are trying to recruit a full time successful trader and pay him less than £5K pa???

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think it would be generally agreed here that to make 20% pm with minimal drawdown would require high frequency trading - i.e. trading a system with positive expectancty making lots of small trades so that you don't suffer the big drawdowns.

So by my reckoning that would be a full time job.

You are offering them 1/2 profits of 10K - so that's $1K a month which equates to a little over £500 - BUT before you give them real money they have to prove to you they can trade for a few months.

So you are trying to recruit a full time successful trader and pay him less than £5K pa???

Good Point, although he specified dollar ($), he didnt say from what country. He may be talking about Zimbabwean dollar which is about 1 million to one british pound.

I am a millionaire if I transfer my £1 to this currency, now theres an idea.:smart:

But if i done that, I wouldn't have enough for my bus fare home.:cry:

Nah you twat, think before you type. You dumb asssss. Obviously he has to prove to me that he can trade and has been profitable. He will show me live results, I will open demo account and he will trade it for some time to prove to me. You think someone is going to give away their profitable system to a stranger because he promised to give him 100k. No one is that dumb, not even you. or maybe you are.

Looks like this guy is intent on insulting everyone, lets see if he insults me as well

why would any of us want to paper trade your account in the hope of getting there hands on your little $10k account ?

except mister 50% guy in the far east who is most probably a paper trader with no money so needs someone like you
(mister 50% guy i'll take it back if you are a real trader)

What happens if your said trader makes $2K in the first two months and takes out his salary of $1K each month and then loses 20% in the third month on the pot of $12K - does he have to pay back half those losses?

I would pay profitshare quarterly in addition to funds under management as would want those to compound as much as possible.

you must be a failing trader.

to be honest most of the posters on this thread are, they just won't admit their brutal truth to you.

But I would like to say that Trader333 is right in that anyone who has a successful mechanical system will not share, because the nature of the game is not really about sharing at all.

My view is that you cannot achieve such a return on a FIXED mechanical system, it might be profitable for a few months, or a few years etc. . . but it's only a question of time before it messes up. The only traders who can achieve it, and probably achieve a whole lot more, are the discretionary ones, but they are few and far between, and they've paid dearly to be where they are now, that they don't share their edges with just anyone.

I would pay profitshare quarterly in addition to funds under management as would want those to compound as much as possible.

I've no doubt that your offer is sincere and genuine TWI. Best of luck in finding someone - although I'm pretty sure that if you don't it makes little difference to you!

alilookingforcheapproominlondonequippedwith62yearoldwomansizeandageimmaterialandincomeoffsomeoneelse'sworkandeffort,

There is no point in insulting people unless you are stating a fact.......
You seem to think no-one here earns their living from trading and if there is someone, you want to get him/her to do the work for you for peanuts.
I wouldn't work for anyone for anything under £200k per year and the serious traders here wouldn't either, so that is why your "idea" is met with derision.
Neither would I work for or share with anyone, but at least TWI has the ring of truth about him, so your insults only reflect on you.
You might be better off advertising in Exchange and Mart - but not for women of any size or age......
People might think less of you.......

. . . For your information, Im 24, I work for an investment bank as a trainee Risk Analyst. . . .
Hmmmmmmmm, going by the attitude you've displayed on this, your first thread, I'd say not, or, if your are, then you won't pass your probationary period. No offense intended.

Nah, think before you type. Obviously he has to prove to me that he can trade and has been profitable. He will show me live results, I will open demo account and he will trade it for some time to prove to me. You think someone is going to give away their profitable system to a stranger because he promised to give him 100k. No one is that dumb, not even you. or maybe you are.

DEMO Platform!! This gets funnier!! So not only does the trader have to work for a measly £500 pcm, but they also have to work for free for 'some time' to prove to you they can make money - on a DEMO PLATFORM!!! Jumping through hoops for 10 grand! Do you want a business partner or a PET?!? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hmmmmmmmm, going by the attitude you've displayed on this, your first thread, I'd say not, or, if your are, then you won't pass your probationary period. No offense intended.

Please Mr Alifromexchangeandmartifyoucantearyourselfawayfromthedelightsofthat62yearoldwomanwhatsizeissheanywaynotthatireallycareandthereisnothingwrongwitha62yearoldbutwitha24yearoldthatbogglesthemind,
Would you kindly tell me the name of the investment bank you claim to work for with incontrovertible proof that you are telling the truth?
I want to take a large short position in that bank.

LOL. :D
By the way I work for Barclays Capital.

All I'm saying boys is that no one is going to give their profitable system to you just because you say you'll give them $$$$ money. That can be $10k or $100k. End of the day its just ur word that they have, and thats not enough to reveal their profitable system - thats only if they have one.

My offer is actually more profitable for the trader, he keeps his system to himself and in the long term trades with greater funds.

If you insult someone without any facts then dont be surprised if they insult you with facts.

Richard, not a bad call, but if the profile is in any way close to reality (and we all know it is don't we boys and girls) your funds will multiply even quicker if you take a Long on a rich old fat b!tch from his RA pull, copping an unexpected itch from an ill advised cruise on Piccadilly.

Mods, I may have gone too far...

Please Mr Alifromexchangeandmartifyoucantearyourselfawayfromthedelightsofthat62yearoldwomanwhatsizeissheanywaynotthatireallycareandthereisnothingwrongwitha62yearoldbutwitha24yearoldthatbogglesthemind,
Would you kindly tell me the name of the investment bank you claim to work for with incontrovertible proof that you are telling the truth?
I want to take a large short position in that bank.

LOL. i have offended you, havnt i. lol. the truth hurts huh?

By the way I work for Barclays Capital.
Somehow, I feel that is unlikely. Unless you are knowingly operating in contravention of their disclosure rules for employees private market activites.

If you persist, I will set the hounds on you my man.

Be it Barclays Cap or the Civil Service - you ain't that hard to find...LOL.

Somehow, I feel that is unlikely. Unless you are knowingly operating in contravention of their disclosure rules for employees private market activites.

If you persist, I will set the hounds on you my man.

Be it Barclays Cap or the Civil Service - you ain't that hard to find...LOL.

It dont work like that, u obviously havent worked in a corporate environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.