Looking for a Proven Profitable System

Ahhh, there you are! I have been looking for you.
I am a lawyer, and your last Supreme President died, in tragic circumstances, and left a huge amount of money in a secret Swiss bank account.
You are the last surviving relative, and you are entilted to the £30million.

If you could send me your bank details, with a passport, to prove familial connections, I can transfer the money into your account.

We have to ask for a transfer and admin fee. So, if you could send us an advance of £200K, we will then be able to send you the £30million.

That way, you wont have to waste your time with these T2W trading reprobates.

Just hold on a god damn minute; Your no lawyer, i got two minds about you'; One says blow your head of like i did your brother in Conneticut and the other; well the other is telling me to listen to the first guy. And you know; i think i've got a good point, ain't that right you sonuf a bitch.
I eva see you round these a' parts again pretending b one them lawyers, i'ma make sure you iz dead son; and i don't mean dead as in them skeletons in the graveyard; no mam' i mean dead as in, so much pain, you gunna wish your mumma never forgot that god damn contraception when you were accidentally made by your ugly son of a bitch father.
Naw' get out my sight before my shotgun starts getting trigger ****ing happy.

God damn tourists. Run along now, our dawg Chew is getting pretty hungary.