I Challenge U: Show me a profitable mechanical system. Minimum 20% return in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali4rmlondon

Hello,
I have been looking in this site and others for a profitable mechanical system. I have not come across any that give at least a return of 20% per month and are consistantly profitable without risking high amounts. I have some money which I was hoping to trade with. I personally don't think there are any such system.

Here is my challenge to you. If you can prove me wrong, then I am willing to give you $10,000 of my money to trade with. We work together as equal partners.

I look forward to your constructive replies.
Thank you.
Ali

I have not come across any that give at least a return of 20% per month.
A very tall order.
so you want your money to double in 5 months.
compounded that is quadrapule in a year I think
I think I know just the person for this.
none other than our own master trader
spanish is your man.

Ali, I don't know if you'll consider this constructive, but looking for a mechanical system guaranteeing a minimum of 20% per month, “consistently profitable without risking high amounts”, you're not going to be taken too seriously. Most traders on this site don’t even cover their fleet maint at 20%.

If you really have $10K then for someone with a minimum of 20% per month, “consistently profitable without risking high amounts mechanical system”, you’re unlikely to be an ‘equal partner’.

I’ll take you on trust and once your $10K is deposited in my Nigerian account (details by PM), I’ll consider taking you on as my apprentice. I do have one such person at the moment, but they aren’t performing too well. The move from Stockport to Monaco has sharpened neither their skill nor their wit – you could step into their shoes if you wish.

If you can not achieve then its fine. At least your honest. I am sure there are some profitable traders here. We read so many posts, people make it sound like they are profitable, well now they can show it and work with me. We split the profit. For them its risk free because its my money.

I challenge anyone on this forum, 100000+ members, sure there most be someone.

Ali, I don't know if you'll consider this constructive, but looking for a mechanical system guaranteeing a minimum of 20% per month, “consistently profitable without risking high amounts”, you're not going to be taken too seriously. Most traders on this site don’t even cover their fleet maint at 20%.

If you really have $10K then for someone with a minimum of 20% per month, “consistently profitable without risking high amounts mechanical system”, you’re unlikely to be an ‘equal partner’.

I’ll take you on trust and once your $10K is deposited in my Nigerian account (details by PM), I’ll consider taking you on as my apprentice. I do have one such person at the moment, but they aren’t performing too well. The move from Stockport to Monaco has sharpened neither their skill nor their wit – you could step into their shoes if you wish.

ok lets say I accept your challenge.
and I only manage 10% what are the consequences
what sort of draw downs are you willing to accept?
will you consistently keep looking at what i am doing ?
do I have complete carte blanche?

Last edited:
Hello,
I have been looking in this site and others for a profitable mechanical system. I have not come across any that give at least a return of 20% per month and are consistantly profitable without risking high amounts. I have some money which I was hoping to trade with. I personally don't think there are any such system.

Here is my challenge to you. If you can prove me wrong, then I am willing to give you $10,000 of my money to trade with. We work together as equal partners.

Thank you.
Ali

IN OTHER WORDS

I've lost a load of money already and can't seem to make any more. I want you to give me a system I can trade so I can be rich for the rest of my life.

GET REAL

If such a system existed (which I doubt very much - you can't make 20% a month without significant risks and possibility of drawdown) then the vendor would be asking MILLIONS for it. $10k isn't going to buy you anything.

Stop being lazy and do the hard work like the rest of us have and LEARN to trade.

is this a softer, gentler version of HyperDregs thread a while ago about challenging T2W?

anyway, anyone making 20% a month aint gonna want anyones money. he/she will be too busy keeping 100% of their own account.
also, the possibility of giving away this collosal edge is too high a price for too small a cost. I am assuming you want to be taught, or see the mechanism of trading that results in 20% a month?

I agree with gamma: spanish89 is just the guy to help you. :whistling

good luck with your quest.

I dont make 20% a month, so if you find this guy, let me know.

I challenge you to get off your ar#e and find a system yourself to make some money, i think if someones making 20%pm then you're very generous offer of $500 for a months work on your behalf would far too generous, maybe they might do it for a charitable $100 since they'd obviously be the charitable type.

I myself only manage 19.77% so cannot accept your kind offer, sorry i'm not good enough to hit your high standards....................................

IN OTHER WORDS

I've lost a load of money already and can't seem to make any more. I want you to give me a system I can trade so I can be rich for the rest of my life.

GET REAL

If such a system existed (which I doubt very much - you can't make 20% a month without significant risks and possibility of drawdown) then the vendor would be asking MILLIONS for it. $10k isn't going to buy you anything.

Stop being lazy and do the hard work like the rest of us have and LEARN to trade.

You are right I have tried many systems, all have been unprofitable in the long run. Obviously drawdowns are expected. The trader can use my $10k to trade with and we share the profit. Theres no risk on his part. I think thats actually quite a good deal.
There is nothing 'lazy' with my approach, try to see it for what it is, a honest respectable approach where both parties profit. I know with the atmosphere of forums it may be difficult to see this.

I challenge you to get off your ar#e and find a system yourself to make some money, i think if someones making 20%pm then you're very generous offer of $500 for a months work on your behalf would far too generous, maybe they might do it for a charitable $100 since they'd obviously be the charitable type.

I myself only manage 19.77% so cannot accept your kind offer, sorry i'm not good enough to hit your high standards....................................

Please dont be rude. There really no need. If you dont have anything constructive to say dont post on this thread. I wish you become a successful trader one day.

What do YOU consider high amounts?

In other words I expect a good risk/return ratio.

ok lets say I accept your challenge.
and I only manage 10% what are the consequences
what sort of draw downs are you willing to accept?
will you consistently keep looking at what i am doing ?
do I have complete carte blanche?

I will contact you.

Ali,

$10,000 won't get you a pot to p1ss in.

Mr Bramble, I resigned first.

Grant.

That may not be a lot of money to you, because your a very very rich person. But to others its quite a bit.

In my view anyone who has the ability to make a 20% return per month from trading will have no interest whatsoever in taking your $10K and trading it. If they can do this then $10K will be pocket money to them and not worth them even thinking about.

No doubt this is not what you wanted to hear but it will almost certainly be the case. You will also need to be careful because you will get those who will claim they can do it then take your money which you will never see again.

Paul

In my view anyone who has the ability to make a 20% return per month from trading will have no interest whatsoever in taking your $10K and trading it. If they can do this then $10K will be pocket money to them and not worth them even thinking about.

No doubt this is not what you wanted to hear but it will almost certainly be the case. You will also need to be careful because you will get those who will claim they can do it then take your money which you will never see again.

Paul

Paul, I dont want to offend anyone, I dont think many people in this forum are even making money from trading. I will believe this until someone proves me wrong. So trading with my $10k is really abit down the line, because they have to be successful traders first.

Ali,
Yes I agree it is a tall order but that does not mean it can't be done. Because it is such a little amount it makes it difficult. I have a solution and I have references in the UK so if you want to PM me I can show you what we have done this year and how we do it.

Ali,
Yes I agree it is a tall order but that does not mean it can't be done. Because it is such a little amount it makes it difficult. I have a solution and I have references in the UK so if you want to PM me I can show you what we have done this year and how we do it.

I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to come up with such a "kind" offer.

actually, ali4rmlondon,

you could have a look at Grey1s thread, where thye buy/sell stocks according to strength/weakness in the Dow.

I gather Grey1 regularly makes approx $1000 a day.

Note: don't know what his capital is to make that amount, but if the system is robust, as it appears to be, the £10K may be better spent in his direction.

Ali,

Stop and think about what you are saying, You want someone who already has a proven track record at increasing their capital by 20% a month to take your 10k and help you. How many months of 20% returns would you want to see to be convinced that they are genuine, 3 6 a year?

Lets say you want to see that they have been consistant over 6 months

Even if that person started with the sallest account of 1k after 6 months they would alreay be up to 3k and in another 6 months they will be on 9k.

So your offer of 10k for 50% is not a good deal for them.

A bank will give you 5%, A fund will give you variuos but no promises your capital wont go down in value. Your asking a private trader to take your 10k, turn it into 90k over a year and give you 45k back plus your initial 10k.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(all calculations assume the risk per trade remains constant throughout the year)

Hello,

Thank you.
Ali

Have a look at pipboxer, it has had very good payoffs without too much drawdowns. And its not a scam since its built buy one of the better MT4 coders in the world. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.