• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

FAQ How Difficult is it to Trade?

I think it depends on your personality type, you can have many people trading the same system, and yet only a small percentage succeed whilst the rest fail. If everyone traded the same system, and this was the outcome, then the small percentage traded what they saw and stuck to a plan, and the chances are that the ones who failed allowed their belief system to interrupt the process of a winning strategy.

Many people wants very good benefit or profit or even every expecting "profit"
but it is not that much simple...

I like Weekly and Daily, but when it comes to entries, l start looking at H4 and H1
and solid support or resistance to show up. Once an area is holding l dont mind dropping to a 15 min time frame, but HTFrames are certainly better for me.

Trading is not very difficult nor you need any certification in it. Experience and knowledge about market is one of the most important thing you need along with this you should have a good trading plan.

Already have one thanks. The reason most struggle is because they are impatient and want to be rich now.

Already have one thanks. The reason most struggle is because they are impatient and want to be rich now.

any idiot can find a decent system......the problem is the mindgame.....

few people can handle the trading environment.....Humans are not naturally geared to trade sucessfully

N

This is true, but if you are passionate about trading, even when you lose, and still ok with losing trades, then it's not really a job. If you do a job you get paid for so you can pay your bills, but you hate that job, and only doing it for the money, then that's not living either. Find your passion, and give it everything you've got.

Hi! I'm new in the forum. So, trading definitely is not simple. You should learn a lot.

Vasi l've traded for 16 years, and l feel sad for newbies, they've no idea what's ahead.

Extremely risky, and day trading is not for me, l've tried, but your chances increase if you choose H1 minimum time frame, preferable H4 and daily. It can be done, but requires a ton of patience and small size for which returns are small, until you grow your acc slowly. It's the impatience that makes us all go backwards, and too large of a size.

Well why dont you show us your personal trading results which reveals that trading on the higher tf is better than the lower? So many of us think that time frames make a difference when it doesn.t

That's why I think that threads like this are very useful for newbies.

Great, just remember that each system does not fit everyone's personality. What works for some will not work for others, and it's gonna be painful finding out what works for you and what doesn't. It takes a long time to get there.

It's not photo shopped, but it is a closed acc as of June due to ESMA rules, of which l decided to consolidate to my 3rd acc, which l show no-one. No need to see yours, l share very little.

I joined T2W to help people that were struggling and required answers for certain things they didn't understand, not to be held accountable to an obvious shister, so up yours mate.