Hope nobody can relate to this...

With all this turbulance and trauma going on the financial markets, it is easy to overlook, and reflect on the unfortunate passing of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.

Larry Laprise the man that wrote the hokey Kokey, passed away peacefully at the age of 83. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in........ and things just started to go downhill from there.:LOL:

I dont know much about stock trading but he could so easily make a million with the amount of money he is starting off with in futures with a few good punts he could make it in a under a week.

Nobody tell him that...he will go broke and have everything repossed before he could post his ordeal on his blog

I like this bit!

"someone suggested a stop loss at 175 for aapl. i wish i took your advice :) but hey people learn slow sometimes."

Dont they just!

This is him after the number!

Attachments

• john copy.JPG
    john copy.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 429
Guys, I want to watch these videos again......can anybody find them on the net? I cant find them....:(

Thankfully nothing on that scale :) So I really don't have anything to complain about compared to some of the horror stories you see around.I suppose I should be counting my blessings...