The hard learned Stop Loss lesson

Unlimited ways to trade? :LOL:

I will say that there are an infinite number of incorrect ways to trade and only a few correct ways. The few correct ways are built on the same foundation of understanding though. The infinite other are hit and miss systems built on ignorance.

D'oh

Ouch, unlucky, but self inflicted, stops essential part of trading, keeps you in the market, for me anyway, stops are set in stone, yes its annoying, your stopped out and the bugger goes in the direction expected, or on the other hand, you get out and see it peel away and you can thank yourself for excuting your exit and protecting your capital position...... Be patient with winners let them run.... be inpatient with losing positions, get out quick.... the markets always going to be there and there will always be another trading opportunity... unless you've blown your account by not having stop losses.

so what ? he'll get over it.
You make it sound like the End of The World ?

and he's already had plenty of advice, as well as coming to see the light for himself

but why the eff I've allowed myself to be dragged into an argument with the guy voted by T2W members "most favourite to be executed", I don't know ....Malins, you're another for the ignore list, so don't bother responding ...

First off I didn't mean to reply to you so get over yourself and as for your executed blah blah comment I couldn't care less about T2W b*tching contests

Anyway I don't argue on here any more.