Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

I was on an outdated setup and I never had a tick chart, I imputed everything you said and we will have to see over the next few weeks where we are.
I might be reading the charts wrong .I first look to the higher time frames (10 most important)
then I look to the 1 min (now the 89tick) to make sure it is over or under the moving average
then make sure my 3 min slow stoch, isn't overbought or over sold
make sure the macd isn't going against me

This is the main indicators i am looking at, and in this order.
Am I off on anything?
also , how long do you wait once the 89 tick has crossed the moving average until you are ready to enter your trade, lately(last 4days) once it has crossed it has been running down a bit.
Thanks a tom for your help

You still need the 1min chart, idident say anything about removing it.
I am no longer using a moving average on a 89tick chart, only a slow stochastics.

So please look at page 109 and read that setup its very similer and easyer to understand.

Other then that you are doing okey with your order, when the 98tick does cross then go long/short, no need to wait for it to go below the moving average and no need to wait for the stochastics to point down.

But again, go to page 109 and use that method, as that will give you a better edge.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

There is a problem with version 365 version of sierrachart, and some of stop and breakeven funktions on the autotrader is not working. And sierracharts are turning the blind eye, so i will try to get a hold of the 364 version as that works, but those idiots have deleted it, so i need afriend of min to send it to me.

I will make that version available here, otherwise those breakeven and last contract cover will not work .Wish i never downloaded that version to begin with.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Version 366 is also out as a pre-release. Not sure if that will solve the issue, but they are pretty quick on knocking out issues.

Managed to get a hold of the 364 version today, will add the breakeven and stop funtions, and the system will fully automated, only thing you need to do is to shut it down at the end of the day when the marked clock is around 15:45, as you dont want to trade the last 15mins. ANd you need to start it around 09:45 as you dont want to trade the first 15mins.

Will add link to 364 version and new update today,so stay tuned.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi guys now the autotrader is working as it should.

Will give sell signals and buy singals and will go short 2 contracts. Will cover 1 car when +10 is hit then move stop from -20 to -8.

Then it will cover last position when the indicator tells it to.
Scaling out works fine now and so does stops and breakevens.

You need version 364 of sierracharts to use this, and since sierracharts are no longer providing it for some weird reason, i have giving a link right here that will make you able to download it from a fileharing site.
Other versions of sierra will not work, so please dont try it, i have tryed and it does not work. You can ONLY use 364.

Here is the link to the software,please delete your sierrafolder before installing it, otherwise it will not work:

Link:
2shared - download SierraChartSetupPrerelease.exe

I have also attached the 4 files you need, copy all of them into your datafolder that you will find in your sierrafolder.And open the naimy chartbook and your are sett to go.
Dont worrie, it will not send the orders to your account, as its SIM ONLY, if you want to activate it you can do so, but its default on SIM.

If any question about the program ask me and i will try to answer;)

I will add more funtions to it as i see it neccessery to improve the tradere.I am working on adding a funtion that will make the program start at 09:40 and activate in a area where there is neither a buy signal or sell signal, so u dont go short or long at the worse possible areas. Then it will stop taking anymore trades after 15:45.

Send email to [email protected] to get a copy

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Bashir . If this warks IM willing to send you $$$$$$ for your hard wark

Then i better hope it works lol :cheesy:

I am adding a few more saftynetts to it as we speak, will be a new update in a few hours, so try that one, ill see if i can add the time funtion today.

Let me know if you have any request to it and i can see if its possible to add it?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi guys now the autotrader is working as it should.

Will give sell signals and buy singals and will go short 2 contracts. Will cover 1 car when +10 is hit then move stop from -20 to -8.

Then it will cover last position when the indicator tells it to.
Scaling out works fine now and so does stops and breakevens.

You need version 364 of sierracharts to use this, and since sierracharts are no longer providing it for some weird reason, i have giving a link right here that will make you able to download it from a fileharing site.
Other versions of sierra will not work, so please dont try it, i have tryed and it does not work. You can ONLY use 364.

Here is the link to the software,please delete your sierrafolder before installing it, otherwise it will not work:

Link:
2shared - download SierraChartSetupPrerelease.exe

I have also attached the 4 files you need, copy all of them into your datafolder that you will find in your sierrafolder.And open the naimy chartbook and your are sett to go.
Dont worrie, it will not send the orders to your account, as its SIM ONLY, if you want to activate it you can do so, but its default on SIM.

If any question about the program ask me and i will try to answer;)

I will add more funtions to it as i see it neccessery to improve the tradere.I am working on adding a funtion that will make the program start at 09:40 and activate in a area where there is neither a buy signal or sell signal, so u dont go short or long at the worse possible areas. Then it will stop taking anymore trades after 15:45.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,
I been trying to read the contents of those two autotrader files in that zip folder, so i could try to translate it to my own charting software. The problem is that i can open those files but the text gets distorted and not readable at all.
So, please copy and paste those two files into a regular text files, (not sierra files), so that i would be able to read it after i open it.
tia,
regards mark

Hi Bashir,
I been trying to read the contents of those two autotrader files in that zip folder, so i could try to translate it to my own charting software. The problem is that i can open those files but the text gets distorted and not readable at all.
So, please copy and paste those two files into a regular text files, (not sierra files), so that i would be able to read it after i open it.
tia,
regards mark

This version i am making is purly done in excel,so there is no code in the pratical sense and is mostly referances from different charts., my private method is done in C++ but that code is not somehting i will be giving out. As that method is very fill sensetive, this methos i am releasing here is working the exactly same way, but this one will give the fills sooner and get into the trade earlyer, that way the two traders will not mess it up for eachother.

I wish i could translate this excel code into c++, but i am tottaly a vegetable with c++.
I can paste the excel code here but that will not make any sense to you (its just a bunch of excel refereances to differentcharts), as it is only makes sense if you have the right order of the charts and so fort.

There should be no need for you to see the code to begin with, if you know c++ then what you need is just the rules and the conditiosn. I can provide it here if you like ?
And you can basicly use those to code it to your platform, i dont know what more ican do for you :confused:

If you know how to program ur platform code, then rules and conditions are all you need, its very simple rules and shouldbe easy for you.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Looks like 364 doesn't work with Transact!

If I download any other version, it connects ok.

Maybe I'll try using Global futures or someone who can support 364
[yes... have been online with Infinity guys and they are adamant 364 can't work!]

Regards

Will the autotrader work in 364 without feed. Running in replay mode? What signal should we see on the charts? Sorry for the newbie questions, but I didnt see explainations in the thread? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Bashir,

[yes... have been online with Infinity guys and they are adamant 364 can't work!]

Regards

Here is a picture of where my sierra is actualy connected to the transact server and everything is working nicely.So i find this very weird that they are still telling you its not working as it works fine here :-0

On the picture you see my SC version and that i get a connection, whats really weird is that i now cant get no connection of i use anything else then 364. I tryed connecting with 366 and 360 and it does not connect. But with 364 it works like a dream.

If anyone else have this problem please post it as we would want to see if its just chilltrader or others who have the same problem.

I am assuming the transact v3 platform is installed on your pc right ?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• connected.jpg
    connected.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Will the autotrader work in 364 without feed. Running in replay mode? What signal should we see on the charts? Sorry for the newbie questions, but I didnt see explainations in the thread? Thanks

If you dont have a feed, the replay funktion should work just fine. Just remember that when you replay it will also test the trader in premarked and evening session, and it does not work well there. So your results will not be good. Wait until i put in the auto times it will trade and when to stop taking trade, that way u will only get results from the marked hours.

You will see the same signals as you would if you where doing this with live date, you should see a red arrow apear above the bar if its going short, and in SC make sure the show position on chart is enabled, then u will see a line on the chart and there u will see where u are short and at what price and how many ticks its in your favor or against you.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Here is a newupdate to the auotrader, dide a minor changes to it and should work alittle better.

Still working on the autostarting at spesific times and so fort, will have that ready tomorow.
This version will take first target at +10 and then move stop to entry, that way u will worst case make +10 ticks.
If its a good trade it should not come back to entry, if it does go to entry and stops you, u make +10 ticks and it will reenter the trade if the trade still looks good, u might even get a better entry.

If you want a copy, send a email to [email protected]

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Hi Bashir,

Regards

Hi Im still using 364 and it connects OK.
Vit

Just one ????? Bashir may have a good system but if 100 people will use it as auto trader, so 100 orders will come in the same time so the fills may be very different. And it make sense to place order just before the system does .
I think its very good learning tool but not sure about real trading. I would use it for ES or forex trading were Vol. is much bigger .
Any thoughts ///???????????.
Vit.

The only difference I can think of is that the Infinity login I'm using is a demo one (SC is paid for).

I'll try and coax the AT guys on Monday again to see if they can make my SC connect to their platform or they lose a good customer ;-)

Here is a newupdate to the auotrader, dide a minor changes to it and should work alittle better.

Still working on the autostarting at spesific times and so fort, will have that ready tomorow.
This version will take first target at +10 and then move stop to entry, that way u will worst case make +10 ticks.
If its a good trade it should not come back to entry, if it does go to entry and stops you, u make +10 ticks and it will reenter the trade if the trade still looks good, u might even get a better entry.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Thanks m8 for all the hard programwork you did for us.
I really like this version becuase of the +10 and then move stop to BE. I'm going to give this system a try tomorrow.
Do you know if i can test this also on some other contracts then the YM? Or do i need to change things in the code?

If the autotrader enters a long for example and i go out manually, will it go short after it gets a sellsignal for that car? Or does it recognize that there is no car to sell then...

~Sebastian

Hi Bashir,

Thanks m8 for all the hard programwork you did for us.
I really like this version becuase of the +10 and then move stop to BE. I'm going to give this system a try tomorrow.
Do you know if i can test this also on some other contracts then the YM? Or do i need to change things in the code?

If the autotrader enters a long for example and i go out manually, will it go short after it gets a sellsignal for that car? Or does it recognize that there is no car to sell then...

~Sebastian

If you are long and you manually exit a position, and it gets a sell singnal it will not cover any cars, as there are no cars left, this is done automaticly.

But make sure when you flatten, that at least on the stochastics are overbought, and above the 85 line, otherwise it will go long again, if everyhting still looks good, whenever you see 89tick go above 85 line then cover, as that happens fast.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Just one ????? Bashir may have a good system but if 100 people will use it as auto trader, so 100 orders will come in the same time so the fills may be very different. And it make sense to place order just before the system does .
I think its very good learning tool but not sure about real trading. I would use it for ES or forex trading were Vol. is much bigger .
Any thoughts ///???????????.
Vit.

Hmm interesting though, well...on the ES and the forex that will not be a problem, but on smaller markeds it will be a big issue, i will remove the proggram from the forum , and only send it to those who wants it, we dont want this to run wild,as i do get your point.

That way it will not be 100% available, but only to those who show interest, that way we can lower the usage.

I will post that new version are available, and those who wants it can send me a email to bashir.naimy@gmail to recive a copie.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy