Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Be carefull here,alot of shorters, risky risky, even though rules are in the green.
Need to break the 9568 are for a long, then its safer.

Wtih regards
Bashir Naimy

it did break through, but has now retraced to 9567. This would have been a loser, yes?

Cheers,
UTB

PS -did you see my not about your earleir short not retracing the the 20ema - any thoughts?

Cheers,
UTB

That trade at 12ish time was not within the rules , pric was still trapped betwen the 20expon ma onthe different timeframes.It dide go lower later,but stil not a good trade.

Yes, it broke 9540 at 12.42, but 1min and 3min stoch were oversold and 10min stoch was pushing down

But you forget that price still had support below even though 10minwas down its not enough to short. I don recommend trade like these, cause they work a few time and then dont work many time.

I would rather have 3 good trades then have 3 good and 3 bad,i know its borring to wai, but that a part of the game, half the game is waiting.

Always keep an eye on the other charts and where their 20expon ma are, that will keep you out of chopp.

With regard
Bashir NAimy

Hello Bashir.

Just a quick note of thanks for your continued support for those of us interested in your method. I also daytrade the YM during US hours.

kind regards:

Lou

Thanks for those kind words, i appritiate it .
Now its just chopp so i have alot of time to surf and just mock around :whistling

No even looking at the chart,s just checking now and then to see if price is above or below the range.

9568 are would be a breakout if u want to go long, and stop would be 20 ticks, and u would 1 car and have a 15-20 tick target, if 2 cars then do +15 +25 and 20 tick stop.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Well im filled and wating now :sleep:

A lunch trade,so not a ideal tim, but we will see what happens.Looks heavy

Its just chopp chopp, i gonna stick with this one, i do wanna just do a breakeven, but i have good profits today, cant hurt me either way.

Bashir,

Re the video, from memory you just said "the 3 minute" and I assumed you meant price, noit stoch.

You've clarified it now. And a Lou said, many thanks for all your effort.

I think from now on, posting and appraising possible trades will clear up the rules, though any "video evidence" is always nice!

Cheers,
UTB

But you forget that price still had support below even though 10minwas down its not enough to short. I don recommend trade like these, cause they work a few time and then dont work many time.

I would rather have 3 good trades then have 3 good and 3 bad,i know its borring to wai, but that a part of the game, half the game is waiting.

Always keep an eye on the other charts and where their 20expon ma are, that will keep you out of chopp.

With regard
Bashir NAimy

The only support below was at 9500 on the 30min, it broke the 1min 20ma, 3min and 10min 20ma

bashir, you did not wait for Pullback to 20?

No i idident, i felt like rambo and now im kinda thinking mayb i shouldhave lol

U see i would have gottena better price, but anyways, it was a breakout trade, not a part of the method, just something i like to do sometimes, and usualy end up giving some profits back :confused:

Even i do get borred, not a rational trade :p

Might get stopped, not really going anywhere on the upside, and lunchtime is always ****. thats why i try not to trade it.But i dide today, i should get something to dowhenever i get borred.

Oh i just got stoppe, gave back 20 ticks, now only +100 ticks:eek:

Will wait for until last two hours, things will get better then.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

and 30 min stoch down, though I apprecaite this rule is breakeable.
Would be nice to clarify how near the 20ema we go, before puling the trigger.

Cheers,
UTB

I just go marked when it gets close to around 4-5 ticks from it, othertimes i just do a buy limit order and wait to get filled.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

The only support below was at 9500 on the 30min, it broke the 1min 20ma, 3min and 10min 20ma

You are right on the 9500, but if u look at the pivots there was R2 pivot at 9521 so you where playing it very close.

But im glad you pulled it of (y)

Bashir,

Do you allow or spead in your targets / stops? ie is 20 really 21 etc?

Cheers,
UTB

Bashir,

Do you allow or spead in your targets / stops? ie is 20 really 21 etc?

Cheers,
UTB[/QUOT

When i get filled at 9500 stop is then at 9480, i dont change my stop even if fille is not good.

For me 20 stops is 20, i dont like to make it a 21. But i do understnad what you mean,what kind of experience do you have with that blades, would love to hear some insight into that. Manybe is should allow it ?

whent long at 9577, used the 89tick chart...looked like it would rally,

If you guys wanna get into a trade early i would add a 20expon ma on the 89t chart and then go long when it gets close to that. I have changed the 144tick chart to a 89tick chart, reason is that marked is not alot slower and move are not that big, so 89tick works better now. But u can use a 144tick if u like, but i have changed to a 89tick chart now.

Im out with +15, waiting for second target, stoploss is breakeven now.

Looked like it would not retrace to the 20expon on the 1min, so got in early on a 144tick chart, that contains a 89expon ma, and 20expon ma.

Got pluss +15 and breakeven on second.Dident really want to see it turn aroun on me there.

Long 9570 with 1 car, 15+ target.

Got out with breakeven, 10min is still up but there seems to be alot of shorters pushing this down above here.
Eachtime it goes up, it gets smacked down.

Need to give the marked time to resolve itself out, its just a battle between bears and bulls.

And there 10min just got down

Seems to be bad news from Boing, thats why we are tanking,last support is around 9511.

Last edited:
Short 9516, 1 car +15 target , i know its rightbelow 9511, but that looks weak and dont seem to give much support anymore.

Got +15 and im all out.

Bashir,

I would allow for spread in any calc (so add it), though I must say I'm not a short term trader......yet

I've held portfolio's of shares from weeks to months, using fundamentals for signals, and technicals (fibs, s/r) for entry exit.

Needless to say I'm moving away from that in the present climate, and looking at short term strats such as this. Anything I ask is by way of question, and certainly not advice...:)

A further queston - the pivots you eyeballl - they are from 10 minute bars, and not the previous days range, are they?

UTB

PS - looking at the chart, good thing you don't add spread - looks like it turned bang on target?

i have a buy limit at 9550, 1 contract and +15 tick target, now sit back and see wat happens.Just another breakout trade, hopefully this would work, not watiing for a pullback , maybe i should :|

Just 1 contact, cant hurt me and then price would beabove all resistacen and 10min is up and so is 3min.
But 30m is down.