Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Here is the second video, managed to get it from 800 to 35mb :clap:

THis just contains rules and when u can and can not trade, will post another one tomorow with some examples.

If anything is unclear then please let me know and i will answer as best as i can.

ps: dont watch it from here, go to youtube and watch it there and add this &fmt=18
at the end of the url, will give you a better quality.

YouTube - Rules

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir
I'm interested if it's a problem to trade with 15 min chart not with 10 because my platform doesn't propose it ?
And the other question is why aren't you using the macd anymore ?

Hi Bashir
I'm interested if it's a problem to trade with 15 min chart not with 10 because my platform doesn't propose it ?
And the other question is why aren't you using the macd anymore ?

Hi, the main reason i have deciced not to use the macd is that its a lagging indicator, slow stochastics is also lagging but its faster then the macd , and everytime my 10min is going up macd always hooks back up, so i dident see the need for a macd, its just another variable that couses to much thinking and second guessing.

You can still use a macd with this setup if that makes you fell more comfy, so there is no harm in that and will give u calmer nervers.But its just a extra thing that not really needed, but thats up to you.But you can use it ,and i approve it (y)

If you want to use it, use it on a 3min chart and nothing else, thats what i used to have it one, and was working pretty well.

If you cant use 10min charts , how about 11 or 12 min charts? If can you use that ,then thats great.You can also use a 15min but that will kinda offset the system in my opinion, the better solution is to NOT use the 10min but instead use the macd on a 3min, that will act as your 10min slow stochastics. And should work very well.

So you can then use 1min +3min (with macd as extra) and 30min and 144tick chart.

That should do it, if something is unclear then please let me know and i will try
to answer ur questions as best as i can :smart:

Happy trading

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,
Can you please copy and paste your latest rule for trading this system? For some reason I cannot see any picture and attachment since the forum went down yesterday.

Thanks

Thank you for the answers :)
But on the platform of teletrade i a can use only 1 min 5 min 15 min and 30 min charts.These are the smallest charts.There isn't such chart like 144 tick .
Is it good to combine macd with 5 min ?

But on the platform of teletrade i a can use only 1 min 5 min 15 min and 30 min charts.These are the smallest charts.There isn't such chart like 144 tick .

netdania.com have free charts with the timeframes you need, they are quite reliable.

netdania.com have free charts with the timeframes you need, they are quite reliable.
Thanks for that but i'm already traiding with this platform and i'm wondering if i can use the bnaimy system to this charts :)

Hi Bashir,

I've been trying your method out on eur/usd for the last week, and I used the new settings today and both are working a treat. (short is still running from 1.2842, I'm aiming for a possible 1.2745 for the 3rd target). Congrats on your super thread!!!

Bunny

Thanks for that but i'm already traiding with this platform and i'm wondering if i can use the bnaimy system to this charts :)

It could be worth running netdania alongside your platform for the charts? I know it doesn't use up much resources if that's a help, and you can have 4 charts up with no problem.

It could be worth running netdania alongside your platform for the charts? I know it doesn't use up much resources if that's a help, and you can have 4 charts up with no problem.
Thanks for the advice :)

Hi Bashir,
Can you please copy and paste your latest rule for trading this system? For some reason I cannot see any picture and attachment since the forum went down yesterday.

Thanks

Hi thepoint, i recomment u not spend any time on the last method, the lastes method what i have posted with video is the best , and more suited to new traders and have a very good risk to reward ratio, and i dont see any more benefits in using those 2 first methods.

There where a few flaws in those methods, and those have been sorted out with new method.

But here are the rules for the OLD OLD OLD method, no people dont get confussed here:

Bashir Naimy's method

This is a modifed method of my original method, this one works better
and will have higher hit rate,thats from my own experience.You can combine this
with my first method that i posted, so u basicly have 2 methods in one.

For this method you need 6 charts:

The 5 most importent charts are:

1min chart with slow stochastics and 89exponentiol moving average and a 15exponentioal moving average.
3min chart with 20simple moving average .
10min chart with slow stochastics and 20simplemoving average.
30min chart with slow stochastics and 20simle moving average.
144tick chart with 89exponentiol moving average

There are a few cardinal rules that you MUST never go against.

1:Never trade against the 10min stochastics,NEVER EVER
and especially if 30min stochastics are also going lower.
ALWAYS trade with the 10min stochastics

2:When only 10min stochastics is on your side and not the 30min, then use fewer
contracts and go light,and consider taking profits sooner, dont hold for homeruns.

3:Never go long if the price is below the 1min 89expon ma, and never go short
when price is above the 89expon moving average.

4:never go long when 1min charts slow stochastics is overbough and never
go short when 1min chart slow stochastics is oversold.when i mean oversold, when stochastics is
below 20 or above 80.

Before i tell you when to trade i want to tell when not to trade, cause those times when u are not supposed
to trade u will loose money.

You must all be wondering why i have 20simple ma on the 1+10+30min charts.The reason is a follows,the 20simple
ma on the different timeframes works as very good support and resisance points and they are very strong.

You dont want to trade when price is trapped betwen the different timeframe's 20simple ma,let me explain.

If the price is at 10000 and above the 1mincharts 89expon ma, but the 3minchart 20simple ma is at 10030 and
10min chart 20simple ma is at 10060 and 30minchart 20simple ma is at 9950 then u know that u must NOT trade.
Cause price is now trapped betwen those moving averages , and everything inbetwen is just chopp and will kill you.

When price is ABOVE ALL RESISTANCE then u can start look for long buys
when price is BELOW ALL SUPPORT then u can start look for short sells.

what i mean with resistance and support is the 20simple moving averages on the different timeframes, u never want to be inbetwen
those moving averages, it will just kill you.

So lets imagine that price just moved above all resistance and is rallying, u first want to see the price above the 1minchart 89expon ma,
then u want to wait for price to go down allitle, u want to price to be close to a support area,either the 1minchart 89expon ma or
144tick chart 89expon or the first 20simple ma that was a former ressitance that now is acting as support.

U then wait for price to reach on of those levels, and then make sure that the 1minchart slow stocashics is oversold, then go long.
If only 10min is on ur side, then go light, if both 10 and 3min is with you then go heavy.meaning do more contracts.

And the same method works for shorts.

Here is how i take profit when trading:

When going long and both 10min and 30min is on my side, i do 3 contracts and my stop is always 30 ticks, i sell first contract at +15 and then
i move my stop to -12 behind entry, that way i cant loose any money at all, no matter what happens, now i have a calm mind, the last contact i
sell at +45 or if the stochastics are looking toppy.

when going long and only 10min is on myside i do 2 contracts, and sell at +10 + 35,whenfirst target is hit i move my stop to -8 and then i cant
any money and dont worrie to much about the trade.

Its a good way of doing it,and since the method have a high hit rate, its more then enough.

U should not trade more the 1 contract pr 5000usd in your account, just good moneymanagment otherwise losses will make u chase and
revenege trade.

I hope this is a good enough explenation.

Stick to these rules and u will do great, if u dont follow the rules u will loose all ur money, thats how easy it is, if u get borred then go
out and get some fresh air, dont start looking for trades when there arent any.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

------------------------------------------

WIth regard
Bashir naimy

Yes you can use it on a 5min chart,its not how i have build the system, so paper trade it first to see how that works out for you . There is such a thing as a 144tick chart, your software just dont support it, it creates a bar for each 144trades. I recommend you change ur software, cause it seem like its not made for daytrading.
WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

Yes you can use it on a 5min chart,its not how i have build the system, so paper trade it first to see how that works out for you . There is such a thing as a 144tick chart, your software just dont support it, it creates a bar for each 144trades. I recommend you change ur software, cause it seem like its not made for daytrading.
WIth regards
Bashir Naimy
Yes i now for the 144 tick chart but i mean to say that my platform doesn't propose it :)
By the way your system is great :)

Hi

Just to confirm - are is this the latest rule set?

Thanks again for sharing your system - will be demoing it today!

Regards

Hi thepoint, i recomment u not spend any time on the last method, the lastes method what i have posted with video is the best , and more suited to new traders and have a very good risk to reward ratio, and i dont see any more benefits in using those 2 first methods.

There where a few flaws in those methods, and those have been sorted out with new method.

But here are the rules for the OLD OLD OLD method, no people dont get confussed here:

Bashir Naimy's method

This is a modifed method of my original method, this one works better
and will have higher hit rate,thats from my own experience.You can combine this
with my first method that i posted, so u basicly have 2 methods in one.

For this method you need 6 charts:

The 5 most importent charts are:

1min chart with slow stochastics and 89exponentiol moving average and a 15exponentioal moving average.
3min chart with 20simple moving average .
10min chart with slow stochastics and 20simplemoving average.
30min chart with slow stochastics and 20simle moving average.
144tick chart with 89exponentiol moving average

There are a few cardinal rules that you MUST never go against.

1:Never trade against the 10min stochastics,NEVER EVER
and especially if 30min stochastics are also going lower.
ALWAYS trade with the 10min stochastics

2:When only 10min stochastics is on your side and not the 30min, then use fewer
contracts and go light,and consider taking profits sooner, dont hold for homeruns.

3:Never go long if the price is below the 1min 89expon ma, and never go short
when price is above the 89expon moving average.

4:never go long when 1min charts slow stochastics is overbough and never
go short when 1min chart slow stochastics is oversold.when i mean oversold, when stochastics is
below 20 or above 80.

Before i tell you when to trade i want to tell when not to trade, cause those times when u are not supposed
to trade u will loose money.

You must all be wondering why i have 20simple ma on the 1+10+30min charts.The reason is a follows,the 20simple
ma on the different timeframes works as very good support and resisance points and they are very strong.

You dont want to trade when price is trapped betwen the different timeframe's 20simple ma,let me explain.

If the price is at 10000 and above the 1mincharts 89expon ma, but the 3minchart 20simple ma is at 10030 and
10min chart 20simple ma is at 10060 and 30minchart 20simple ma is at 9950 then u know that u must NOT trade.
Cause price is now trapped betwen those moving averages , and everything inbetwen is just chopp and will kill you.

When price is ABOVE ALL RESISTANCE then u can start look for long buys
when price is BELOW ALL SUPPORT then u can start look for short sells.

what i mean with resistance and support is the 20simple moving averages on the different timeframes, u never want to be inbetwen
those moving averages, it will just kill you.

So lets imagine that price just moved above all resistance and is rallying, u first want to see the price above the 1minchart 89expon ma,
then u want to wait for price to go down allitle, u want to price to be close to a support area,either the 1minchart 89expon ma or
144tick chart 89expon or the first 20simple ma that was a former ressitance that now is acting as support.

U then wait for price to reach on of those levels, and then make sure that the 1minchart slow stocashics is oversold, then go long.
If only 10min is on ur side, then go light, if both 10 and 3min is with you then go heavy.meaning do more contracts.

And the same method works for shorts.

Here is how i take profit when trading:

When going long and both 10min and 30min is on my side, i do 3 contracts and my stop is always 30 ticks, i sell first contract at +15 and then
i move my stop to -12 behind entry, that way i cant loose any money at all, no matter what happens, now i have a calm mind, the last contact i
sell at +45 or if the stochastics are looking toppy.

when going long and only 10min is on myside i do 2 contracts, and sell at +10 + 35,whenfirst target is hit i move my stop to -8 and then i cant
any money and dont worrie to much about the trade.

Its a good way of doing it,and since the method have a high hit rate, its more then enough.

U should not trade more the 1 contract pr 5000usd in your account, just good moneymanagment otherwise losses will make u chase and
revenege trade.

I hope this is a good enough explenation.

Stick to these rules and u will do great, if u dont follow the rules u will loose all ur money, thats how easy it is, if u get borred then go
out and get some fresh air, dont start looking for trades when there arent any.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

------------------------------------------

WIth regard
Bashir naimy

Hi Bashir,

In the video you mention using daily pivots on the 10 min chart and not to trade when the price is dancing around it, but they don't appear on your written list - do you still use them?

Bunny

Chilltrader, i have clearly stated that these rules are OLD OLD OLD OLD, you must not use them with te newest system.

THe newest system havethe rules on the video, please watch it.

So DONT use these rules unless you want to use the old method, there are tottal of 3 method posted here, so u need to know what mthod u are using.,

WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

In the video you mention using daily pivots on the 10 min chart and not to trade when the price is dancing around it, but they don't appear on your written list - do you still use them?

Bunny

The rules above are OLD bunny girl, they are for a older method posted alot earlyer, so please dont use these rules ,and please read all posts before gettig all confussed.The rule was posted because a forum member asked for them , since he had problems downloading it

The newest method are in video that i have posted, will give examples in a 3 video. soon.
If you watched the video i talked about the daily pivot on a 10min chart, and that is correct, i am using pivots
and its importent that u also do that.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Bnaimy

Low volume market today, has been a lot of chop, but just wanted to share a trade I took.
At times the 3 and 1 min remained Overbought (O/B) or Oversold (O/S) for much of the time, but all stochs were pushing down. The 10min was O/S at 19.10pm but pushing down, the 3min was O/S and pushing down but the 1min was at around 60 on stochs and pushing down, also 30min was pushing down. Do you still take the trade when the stochs are O/S or O/B?

See attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• 031108_copy.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 485
Bnaimy

Low volume market today, has been a lot of chop, but just wanted to share a trade I took.
At times the 3 and 1 min remained Overbought (O/B) or Oversold (O/S) for much of the time, but all stochs were pushing down. The 10min was O/S at 19.10pm but pushing down, the 3min was O/S and pushing down but the 1min was at around 60 on stochs and pushing down, also 30min was pushing down. Do you still take the trade when the stochs are O/S or O/B?

See attached.

Thanks

AS long as the stochastics are on your side and there is little or no suppprt below i do take trades even if stochs are overbough or oversold, if 10 and 30min is with me i would do that , today was really choppy but if u stuck to the rules u should have done fine and done quite a few nice trades.

Around 10 today there was news coming out so that trade was not valid because of new, the short u took was kinda risky, just because it was close to the daily pivot.The daily pivot shown on ur chart is 4 ticks wrong, sierra isnt that good with pivot sometimes lol

Basicly if stochs are pusing down and everything seems to on your side, then u can do short, just make sure to be below all support areas first,unless there are big gaps betwen them.

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Sorry if this has laready been answered - let's say every indicator lines up, yet the price remains a long way above (or below, but the wrong side of) the 20ema of the 30 min chart (so it's likely to be a big turning point if it happens) - wold you remain out of the trade, even though that resistance would be much further way than the profit target.

I'd assume it's all about probability, and the more they ALL line up the better - just interested in your experience.

Cheers,
UTB