Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Bnaimy,

Could you maybe tell me an approximate success rate....

My approximate success rate is around, and i know it sounds like alot but its the truth,
its around 85-90%. i hardly get stopped out, sometimes its just a marginal trade and u get out with a few ticks, since u are always with the stochastics on most timeframes.So even if u make a mistake, marked will give you a change to get you without getting hurt.

Withregards
Bashir NAimy

Thankd for the information buddy, i will take a look at this, looks very interesting.

WIth kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Had a look at it and i must say it sounds very interesting, but for a new traders its a potential deadtrap, the margin is low and anyone with no disipline could blow out their account in no time :D

But thanks again for the info, i might open an account in the future with them.:cool:

WIth regards
Bashir Namiy

Had a look at it and i must say it sounds very interesting, but for a new traders its a potential deadtrap, the margin is low and anyone with no disipline could blow out their account in no time :D

But thanks again for the info, i might open an account in the future with them.:cool:

WIth regards
Bashir Namiy

You welcome body . How is you TRADING IN ZONE ? . Is trading 3 contracts idea from this book? I think it one of the best books on trading. You only violated one rule 3:1 ROE. You risking 30 to get 75.. ,but as long as its working its OK.
Happy trading.
Vit

You welcome body . How is you TRADING IN ZONE ? . Is trading 3 contracts idea from this book? I think it one of the best books on trading. You only violated one rule 3:1 ROE. You risking 30 to get 75.. ,but as long as its working its OK.
Happy trading.
Vit

Hi vit, i have read the book trading in the zone, the book is telling people the most obivouse things and i dont see the value in that.

Its pretty much tells things that most people i presume would know, its just basics.
That book is only good for someone who its really struggling and having problems with his or her disipline,its a good read to remind people what mind set to have though.

The 3 contracts is not something i have been inspired from the book, its just something that made sense to me when i was thinking of programing in my profit targets and what benefits i would have from it. How many contracts all depends on your account size,3 contracts have some obviouse benefits like trailing the last and get higher gains and take quick profits on the 2 first,but that can also be done with 2, sell 1 and trail last.

I dont understand where you get the risk 30 and get 75 from?
I think you mean risk 75 and get 30, but even that number is not right, i have not stated anywhere in this thread that i am risking 75 to get 30, please clearify?:?:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir
Thank you again for your generosity.

I have subscribed to Sierra with their Barchart data feed and am trying to get my head around their charting soft ware.....very complicated...but getting there slowly. I tried trading for the first time yesterday. Rather than use a broker at the moment I am using Tradefair (a spread platform) a bit like CMC where i can start with a small account and small stakes and trial this business
It went well but I lost all my gains on one trade. Basically when i took the trade dd nt adhere to the rules. Could have kicked myself.
Was also aware of constant pressure to put on a trade. So beginner impatience rather than wait for the right moment
I am interested in what you mean by
a)low margins on CMC spreads.
b)how you identify support /resistance and on what chart.
c) how you place pivots using Sierra
d) Oh and what is the difference between a 1 minute and a 144 tick chart . I cantget tick data on Sierra at the moment......something wrong with their feed!

Once again thanks and immensely useful for us beginners.

Shay

Hi vit, i have read the book trading in the zone, the book is telling people the most obivouse things and i dont see the value in that.

Its pretty much tells things that most people i presume would know, its just basics.
That book is only good for someone who its really struggling and having problems with his or her disipline,its a good read to remind people what mind set to have though.

The 3 contracts is not something i have been inspired from the book, its just something that made sense to me when i was thinking of programing in my profit targets and what benefits i would have from it. How many contracts all depends on your account size,3 contracts have some obviouse benefits like trailing the last and get higher gains and take quick profits on the 2 first,but that can also be done with 2, sell 1 and trail last.

I dont understand where you get the risk 30 and get 75 from?
I think you mean risk 75 and get 30, but even that number is not right, i have not stated anywhere in this thread that i am risking 75 to get 30, please clearify?:?:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Sorry I miscalculated Your stop loss 30 points Times 3 =90 sell first 2 for 15 =30 and sell last one for 45 total 75. so you are risking 90 to get 75.? Risking 450$ to get 375$
Sorry if Im wrong
What do you think about this one Insane Money Futures Trading Rules
Vit

Last edited:
3rd version of the trading system

Dear bnaimy,

I am eagerly waiting for your 3rd revision of the trading system.
Due to internet connection problem I am not able to view your video in U Tube.
Can u upload the same to some file sharing site so that we can download the same and keep a copy for future use also.

Thank u

with regards

Pulimath

Sorry I miscalculated Your stop loss 30 points Times 3 =90 sell first 2 for 15 =30 and sell last one for 45 total 75. so you are risking 90 to get 75.? Risking 450$ to get 375$
Sorry if Im wrong
What do you think about this one Insane Money Futures Trading Rules
Vit

Hey Vit, you are right, risk 90 to get 75.

I checked it out, alot of good rules, but i would not use all of them.
Reason is it would be to much to juggle around with while trading, but alot of good rules there.The rules are very good, but i kinda got worried when i read this on this site:
But if you look at the right side of the page he have results for each month and profits, im kinda confussed:?:

Quote start:
NOTE: I have halted all futures trading. My experiments have all failed to produce profits. Trade carefully if at all
Quote end:

If i had to take a few good rules i would choose these:

1:Look for low volatility trading periods.
2:Be aware of all economic announcements and news events. Morning announcements usually happen at 0800, 0830, and 1400.
3:Don’t trade off of the opening 15 min bar.
4:If you have lost three trades in a row, stop trading for the rest of the day

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Dear bnaimy,

I am eagerly waiting for your 3rd revision of the trading system.
Due to internet connection problem I am not able to view your video in U Tube.
Can u upload the same to some file sharing site so that we can download the same and keep a copy for future use also.

Thank u

with regards

Pulimath

I will try to do that, been slow with second video, my pc crashed and i had to reinstalle everthing, will try to post second video today.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir
Thank you again for your generosity.

I have subscribed to Sierra with their Barchart data feed and am trying to get my head around their charting soft ware.....very complicated...but getting there slowly. I tried trading for the first time yesterday. Rather than use a broker at the moment I am using Tradefair (a spread platform) a bit like CMC where i can start with a small account and small stakes and trial this business
It went well but I lost all my gains on one trade. Basically when i took the trade dd nt adhere to the rules. Could have kicked myself.
Was also aware of constant pressure to put on a trade. So beginner impatience rather than wait for the right moment
I am interested in what you mean by
a)low margins on CMC spreads.
b)how you identify support /resistance and on what chart.
c) how you place pivots using Sierra
d) Oh and what is the difference between a 1 minute and a 144 tick chart . I cantget tick data on Sierra at the moment......something wrong with their feed!

Once again thanks and immensely useful for us beginners.

Shay

Hi Shay its good to hear from you agains.

I think you are having to small profit targets or you use to high stops, cause it should not be possible to give all your profits back on 1 trade, either way please let me know how u dide those trades and i will try to help.

A tick charts shows just how many trades there have been, if i have a 144tick chart, it will forma a bar when 144trades have been executed.A 1 min chart forms a bar each 1 min and thats it, thats the difference.Reason people use tickcharts is that they can see where people have bought alot and sold alot and gives you a good idea of where people are willing to buy or sell.

getting pivots in sierra is very easy, just go to studies and add a autopivots to your charts, and it will draw it there automaticaly.

When it comes to support and resistance i use a combination of charts and moving averages, i use 50ma+100ma+20ma on 1min chart and 20ma on all the other charts, and from that i form a picture on where to find resistance and support. Its a question that needs alot of time to answer, but i will post second video today and i will explain how i trade, and that should give you a insigt into how to find support and resistance.

If you have any more questions dont hasitate to ask me :?:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey Vit, you are right, risk 90 to get 75.

I checked it out, alot of good rules, but i would not use all of them.
Reason is it would be to much to juggle around with while trading, but alot of good rules there.The rules are very good, but i kinda got worried when i read this on this site:
But if you look at the right side of the page he have results for each month and profits, im kinda confussed:?:

Quote start:
NOTE: I have halted all futures trading. My experiments have all failed to produce profits. Trade carefully if at all

Sorry to hear about your problems but I think its all part of doing business its never strait up .There is no system that can give the same results in different market conditions.. and market condition now is completely different than last 20 years .so you cant back test this kind of volatility .I would paper trade for a while( sinse you cant trade in smoler contracts)get your confidense back, and than start trading as you usually do.
The results you sow on e website are from options trading not futures. That’s what I do as well . trade credit spreads , iron condors , which allows me to trade and keep my day job .But resent volatility is more suitable for day trading , so when I so your track record for 4 month I was very impressed . so I back tested few days ( I know its not enough) and your system did work well. . I even start thinking about going part time working so I can day trade and do my options credit spreads when Vol. subside. But now I’m not shure .Its not easy job to be a fool time trader .
So I hope It all work out and thank for shearing .
Keep in touch .

Last edited:
Hey vit, i was not aware that site was yours, i hope i have not offended you in anyway.
I am making the video as we speak now, and will upload it, its pretty large so it takes alot of time to upload it, but got my pc back up and running :clap:

Your approch is very good vit, just paper trade until you get the confidence back , and i am sure you will do great.

Stay tuned.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey vit, i was not aware that site was yours, i hope i have not offended you in anyway.
I am making the video as we speak now, and will upload it, its pretty large so it takes alot of time to upload it, but got my pc back up and running :clap:

Your approch is very good vit, just paper trade until you get the confidence back , and i am sure you will do great.

Stay tuned.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I wish its mine. No I just like his market comments and his trading stile is simular tomine.
Happy trading
Vit.
P.S. you can use this to put your video on a web.Screen Capture | SnagIt | TechSmith's Screen Capture Software

Last edited:
Hi, Bnaimy

Could this work on longer timeframes for shares and stocks I am very intrested if it can be used for longer timeframes e.g weekly anyway if it can could you help me with the setup of the parameters...

I will try to do that, been slow with second video, my pc crashed and i had to reinstalle everthing, will try to post second video today.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Hello Naimy. I back tested Thursday and Friday YM. Using your method and thinkorswim charts. 4 charts 144, 1min, 3 min , 10 min. I had 2 winnings and 1 brake even on Thur. and 3 wins on Friday.
Thursday
1 trade
10.26 am sold 3 YM -9127
10.28 am b.b 2 YM -9112
10.38 am b.b 1 YM -9067
2 trade
11.16 am sold 3 YM – 9084
11.18 am b.b 2 YM – 9069
11.33 am b.b 1 YM – 9039
3 trade
12.57 pm sold 3 YM – 9023
12.59 pm b.b 2 YM – 9008
13.01 pm stop loss triggered at 9041 1st loss.

Friday
1 trade
11.00 am bought 3 YM – 9166
11.01 am sold 2 YM – 9181
11.15 am sold 1 YM – 9210
2 trade
12.57 pm bought 3 YM – 9228
13.00 pm sold 2 YM – 9242
13.19 pm sold 1 YM _- 9273
3 trade
15.25 pm sell 3 YM -9297
15.26 pm b.b 2 YM – 9282
15.27 pm b.b 1 YM – 9252

b.b- bought back.

Hi, Bnaimy

Could this work on longer timeframes for shares and stocks I am very intrested if it can be used for longer timeframes e.g weekly anyway if it can could you help me with the setup of the parameters...

Hi STRTRADER, you can use it for othertime frames as well.

It all depends what your main trading chart is, here is an example.

If you do trades from a 10min then my setup would have these chart.

1min would now be multiplied buy 10x and become 10min, and 3min multiplied with 10x and become a 30min, and 10min multiplied with 10x and become 100min,and 30min would be miltiplied with 10x become a 5hour chart(300min)

So you just mulitplie the 1min chart with a number that would make that chart become what u wanna trade from, and then u take the same number and mulitipled all the other charts with that. no exeptions.

Let me know if this makes sense?

WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

Hello Naimy. I back tested Thursday and Friday YM. Using your method and thinkorswim charts. 4 charts 144, 1min, 3 min , 10 min. I had 2 winnings and 1 brake even on Thur. and 3 wins on Friday.
Thursday
1 trade
10.26 am sold 3 YM -9127
10.28 am b.b 2 YM -9112
10.38 am b.b 1 YM -9067
2 trade
11.16 am sold 3 YM – 9084
11.18 am b.b 2 YM – 9069
11.33 am b.b 1 YM – 9039
3 trade
12.57 pm sold 3 YM – 9023
12.59 pm b.b 2 YM – 9008
13.01 pm stop loss triggered at 9041 1st loss.

Friday
1 trade
11.00 am bought 3 YM – 9166
11.01 am sold 2 YM – 9181
11.15 am sold 1 YM – 9210
2 trade
12.57 pm bought 3 YM – 9228
13.00 pm sold 2 YM – 9242
13.19 pm sold 1 YM _- 9273
3 trade
15.25 pm sell 3 YM -9297
15.26 pm b.b 2 YM – 9282
15.27 pm b.b 1 YM – 9252

b.b- bought back.

Looks good so far then Vit, keep it up:D You are paper trading i hope?

ANd thanks for the video tip, i have made the video now and uploading it now,its 880 freaking megabytes:(
WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply it does make sense :)

When it comes to the tick chart u do the same, so a 144tick would be multiplied with 10x, so it will become a 1440 tick chart.

Still uploading this freaking video,3 hours and im still waiting for it to be done, think i made it to big.

With regards
Bashir Naimy