Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Thanks for the great thread, can you please explain point 4 of your cardinal rules, what is the difference between overbought and oversold.Thanks again.

Hi Macklck, what is as follow:

I am talking about the slow stochastics indicator, when the 2 indicator lines are very high and above the yellow line then the slow stochastics is overbought, and will most likely go down again and price will folllow down with it.

When the 2 lines are below the brown line, then it is oversold,and will most likely go up again and price will try to go up to.

Please have alook at the chart that is attached,should explain it very easly there.

Hope this helps.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Overboughtoversold.jpg
    Overboughtoversold.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 1,035
Hi. Based upon what Bashir is saying; then 'overbought' is when his stochastic oscillator is showing a value of more than 80. It is 'oversold' when its showing less than 20. Is this what you were asking?

Cheers
Steve

Thanks for trying to explain that Steve, i appritate it.

With regards
Bashir naimy

Thanks for the reply Bashir, I understand now what you mean, being a newbie i'm still trying to understand the lingo.

Thanks for the reply Bashir, I understand now what you mean, being a newbie i'm still trying to understand the lingo.

No problem, you can only gain by asking :smart:
And thats the smart way of learning (y)

Would love to hear from anyone who are using or testing these methods as i posted, would love to see how people are doing with it, i personaly am doing pretty well and
hopefully will do well also in the future.

Talk to you all later, need to find a software that i can use for that video tutoriol.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

No problem, you can only gain by asking :smart:
And thats the smart way of learning (y)

Would love to hear from anyone who are using or testing these methods as i posted, would love to see how people are doing with it, i personaly am doing pretty well and
hopefully will do well also in the future.

Talk to you all later, need to find a software that i can use for that video tutoriol.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,
Have set up the charts over the past few days and traded on the Infinity simulator. Still getting to grips with the method but overall looks very robust. I use ninja charts and I think some of the settings are not quite the same as Sierra, which I used until recently.

I have used a similar method in the past using a double stoch. cross over + some other stuff on 1,3 and 5 min charts, but the whipsaws due to the volatility make it very difficult to trade.

Your 10 min chart keeps one out of trouble but also out of some trades which is not a bad thing at the moment.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks for your time and sharing.

frank

Hi, I read your trading method thanks for sharing.

I was just wondering why this is the case?

"Never go long if the price is below the 1min 89expon ma, and never go short
when price is above the 89expon moving average."

Thanks.

The "89 Line" is considered to be the line in the sand between the bulls and bears. Whatever time frame you are trading, above the 89ema or 89ma is considered bullish territory where you would be buying dips, and below is considered bearish territory where you would be selling rallies.

Now that's just my humble take on it. Anyone else???

The "89 Line" is considered to be the line in the sand between the bulls and bears. Whatever time frame you are trading, above the 89ema or 89ma is considered bullish territory where you would be buying dips, and below is considered bearish territory where you would be selling rallies.

Thanks for clearifying that CFRN, thats excatly why i dont like to go long if price is below that line and vice versa.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: will make 2 videos tomorow with the two methods shown, and a 3method that i havent posted, basicly all 3 systems are using the same basics, but its just revised and improved, the 3 system is the newest. Will post it tomorow,so stay tuned.

Bashir,
I've attempted to produce your setup on the NQ with TradeStation. Although I don't execute through TS I do like some of their charting features. Can you tell me if this looks correct?

Attachments

• bnaimy_setup.jpg
    bnaimy_setup.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 819
Bashir,
I've attempted to produce your setup on the NQ with TradeStation. Although I don't execute through TS I do like some of their charting features. Can you tell me if this looks correct?

Looks good, you have it set up correctly.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Demo trading account

Dear friend,

I am interested in your day trading system. Since I am engaged in my Office work during day time I am not able to trade in India during day time. So i am planning to trade in USA/Western market during night time(in India), using your Trading system.

CAn you suggest one Demo trading account provider so that I can first have a trial before going for a real trade.

I request for your kind advise and assistance in this regard
You can also send me email at my email address that is " pulimath at g m a i l dot c o m:clover:
Thanking you

pulimath

Dear friend,

I am interested in your day trading system. Since I am engaged in my Office work during day time I am not able to trade in India during day time. So i am planning to trade in USA/Western market during night time(in India), using your Trading system.

CAn you suggest one Demo trading account provider so that I can first have a trial before going for a real trade.

I request for your kind advise and assistance in this regard
You can also send me email at my email address that is " pulimath at g m a i l dot c o m:clover:
Thanking you

pulimath

Hi Pulimath, please check your email i have the address link and name of platform,its the same as i use. The message u recive will be identical to this.

I will post the info here to so others can benefit from the info.

Futures broker is : Infinity Futures
They have alot of platforms to choose from, but i am using
a platform called Infinity AT.

Hope this helps.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Brilliant posts and comments will have to backtest this on resume of Wall st tommorow.

That kind of feels strange to my beginners brain, it feels like when the price has gone very far below the moving average and then starts to move up again that this is the time when the price is most likely to go up.

That kind of feels strange to my beginners brain, it feels like when the price has gone very far below the moving average and then starts to move up again that this is the time when the price is most likely to go up.

I know what you mean, the thing is that price might be low below the ma and thats the time when price will go up again, but even if price goes up allitle bit, price is below the 89ma, and its still bearish, you could argue that being it down there is a good place, but woud u want to buy weaknes ? or do you want to buy strenght.

I am not saying what u are looking at is wrong, cause its not, i am sure u can build a trading method around that thinking.But it would be a tottaly different approch compared to my method.

I will look into it and see how i can can make a system around that, its very interesting.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi guys, i have made 1 of the 3 videos, i have some trouble with the recording software, so trying to figure that out,never been good with recording.

I will post all 3 videos tomorow, i know i promised i would have em ready this week, i hope you guys dont mind that to much .

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Hi Bnaimy great posts and useful info. I wonder how your system works in high Vol. market and how do you make adjustments ?.
When you enter trade do you put Limit or Open order
what do you use to backtest you system?
Thanks in advance.:

Do you know that with MULTICHARTS you can make your system fully automatet
Trading and Charting Software for FOREX, Stock, Future and Option Markets

Hi vit007, i use most of the time i use limits , hardly go marked.Dont know why that is,but i fell alot safer and i usualy get better fils when i do that.

I do backtest my system,otherwise iwould not belive in it, i test it with older data and then i replay the charts as if the marked was live and then do trading as the day progrsses and see how i do.

Hope that helps,

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks for that link btw, looks like a very interesting site. will look into it.