Green Growth

Everyone enjoy a nice night.

Hopefully things will calm down in my mind & we will embrace love, peace & joy in the world once again.

Love you all

Take Good Care of yourselves & your loved ones.

Be Happy

Be Healthy

Be Free

Good Morning Everyone.

Premarket figures look pretty good today.

Lets all enjoy a nice day together on planet earth.

Looking forward to another tasty breakfast here.

Yesterday we had had pancakes, bacon & scrambled eggs.

Today is a new day & opportunity to embrace love, forgiveness & acceptance into our lives.

Lets all try to be happy & enjoy everything good in our life today.

We can choose to be thankful & grateful for everything good in our world.

If we focus on what is in our control, maybe we could all improve our lives together.

Nothing wrong with improving daily so we can be happier & healthier human beings.

Lets make some money on the market & support our clean, green stocks this morning.

We can protect our people & planet from climate change when we go green.

Hi all.

We just got back from an art sculpture & butterfly park in Grand Rapids. Omg. Super neat day.

Resized_20240425_110733.jpeg

Awesome.

On our way back home now.

Glad we were able to get out & enjoy the nice day.

Its been over a year since ive been able to do something cool like that.

Believe every Thursday we should be able to get out for activities.

Thank Goodness for my new rehab center.

Last edited:
Hi Folks.

Decent day all around today.

Getting ready for dinner.

Quotes are all up & looking great for tomorrow.

Everyone enjoy a nice evening.

Take Good Care

Ashton

Such a nice day today.

Trip to the art sculpture park & butterfly sanctuary was a real treat.

Blue skies & plenty of sunshine for everyone to enjoy all day.

We had a nice home cooked dinner.

Making progress in recovery feels great.

One day at a time I should be able to improve here.

My folks are planning on visiting on Saturday.

Our family dog will be coming & it should make for a really cool day.

Everyone enjoy a nice evening tonight.

Message you all in the morning.

Ashton

Hi everyone.

Reaching out to my loved ones tonight for help.

I really need your help now. Please believe & work with me so im able to recover & rebuild my life. Slowly im making progress at my rehabilitation center. I want to be sober, stable, educated, work a career, volunteer, share life with my family & enjoy life with some really cool new friends.

If i ever upset you please forgive me so we are all able to move forward, learn & grow together. I may not be perfect, but my only intentions for posting here have been for good.

I dedicated years of my life in an attempt to help make the world a better place. Raising awareness to potential positive changes was a priority. Embracing those simple changes hopefully helped some of us improve our lives & improve our planet. Focusing our attention to supporting a sustainable planet earth was a passion.

Posting here was very theraputic. Great to share a place to journal our thoughts & ideas. Hope some of my advice was beneficial over the years. Placed a solid effort to listen, learn & generate us all lots of wealth & wisdom. Did my best to promote both peace & prosperity for us.

Having positive ways to cope really has helped to improve my mental health. Expressing my thoughts, feelings & emotions has also helped keep me balanced. Utilizing a balanced mix of my logical & emotional mind provided a way to practice tapping into my wise mind. According to CBT, a wise mind is often thought to be the optimal way to think. Thinking to the best of our abilities is truely awesome.

Please allow me an opportunity to become a better person, son, brother & uncle. Everyone makes mistakes in life. I am very passionate about learning & growing from them.

My apologies for being misunderstood. Really regret posting here after breaking my sobriety. It was an extremely poor choice & bad decision. I sincerely apologize to anyone i offended. My intentions for posting here & message was completly misunderstood. Really fortunate i was able to attend therapy at the treatment center & achieve success with my sobriety.

I never quit or gave up trying to improve for all of us. In over 20 years put forth my best effort to keep everyone in society safe, sane, calm & stable.

Last time i went in for treatment it was for alcohol. Sobriety is going very well. Ive been able to achieve over 10 months of freedom from alcohol now.

Tomorrow is a brand new day here at my rehab center. Could be an awesome opportunity for everyone to improve themselves.

With the help from my last recovery center i have been free from alcohol. Plan on making steady progress at my rehab center now. My goal is to stay stable so I can be free & able to enjoy life outside of the hospital.

Please Believe

Please Give Recovery a Chance

Anger, Madness & Sadness are all normal emotions we experience. However, you dont have to stay stuck in a negative mindset.

Modify your Mind to Modify your Mood.

Choose to Be Happy

Choose to Be Healthy

Choose to Be Free

Lets plan on all enjoying a great day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi folks.

Great day on the market today.

Up over 1.3% today in my green growth portfolio.

I was approved to help prepare dinner for everyone here tonight.

Might be able to lead to a permanent paid position here in the kitchen.

My folks are planning on making the trip out to Kalamazoo tomorrow for a nice afternoon visit.

They should be here at noon with our family dog Chloe. Thankful our rehab center is pet friendly. We will be allowed to spend the afternoon together inside our conference room. Enjoy some lunch & get out for a walk at the local park.

Hopefully everything is fine here & we will enjoy a nice afternoon together as a family.

Glad it was a good day today on the market.

Everyone have a nice evening.

Helping out in the kitchen went well tonight.

We still have a few things to do before we eat.

Should all be able to enjoy a nice dinner tonight.

Tomorrow afternoon should be an awesome time.

Looking forward to spending time with my folks & sharing an nice afternoon with our family dog Chloe.

Everyone have a nice evening.

Last edited:
I will make sure to take a new picture of her & i tomorrow when we visit.

We also have a family video conference planned for Sunday.

Feels so nice to be to free from the hospital.

Its really great to be living life again.

Cooking together as a team tonight was a joy.

Creating a great meal from scratch is awesome.

Every meal here is healthy & home cooked.

Thank goodness I found a great new place to call home.

We have an awesome crew.

Very thankful to have a nice place with cool folks to share life with.

On the menu tonight

BBQ Cajun Pork Lion
Steamed Broccoli
Homemade Mashed Potatoes

We are all good & ready to eat

We did good tonight dinner was delicious

Last edited:
Now that im allowed to cook here i plan on requesting ingredients for a few dishes.

Tomato Cream Chicken Tortollini
Triple Meat Triple Cheese Lasagna
Penne Ala Vodka
Hot Italian Sausage Onion Pepper & Potatoes

Should be awesome to create some good eats for everyone here.