Goption Fraud/Scam revealled

jaga1

Goptions.com and signalindex.com Fraud/Scam revealled.Please Beware and save your money from these scammers

They scammed my money and my lot of friends money.They scam in name of same day withdraw.I have lot of live proof with me.

Goptions
signalindex
whyoptions.com
binaryoptions10.com

all re belong to them and designed to trap clients and to rob their money.They beg you to deposit after that you have to beg to withdraw.Then you will scam or lost by them.Beware.

Last edited:
Signalindex signal service provider story:

[2:22:24 PM] Binary Signal: https://www.signalpush.com/providers/bestbinary/
[2:22:51 PM] jaga jaga: let us know you name pls?
[2:23:11 PM] Binary Signal: I'm Darshana........from Sri Lanka
[2:24:14 PM] jaga jaga: Darshana ...I have hered that you are cheated by signalinxed too.It will be usefull for other memebers if you like to share it.by the way ...your performances are really impressive
[2:24:28 PM] Binary Signal: sure
[2:24:56 PM] Binary Signal: I started to provide signals in signalindex.....around one month back
[2:25:24 PM] Binary Signal: with time I could see there are subscribers in my list.
[2:26:04 PM] Binary Signal: so I wanted to contact signalindex to see my revenue details..............
[2:26:34 PM] Binary Signal: but they never answer me........even if I contacted several times......
[2:26:59 PM] Binary Signal: suddenly I noticed.......my subscriber list became zero
[2:27:30 PM] Binary Signal: What I understood was they throw fake subscribers to my account to keep me active
[2:28:06 PM] Binary Signal: so I decide to stop sending signals there
[2:28:11 PM] Binary Signal: They are scammers
[2:28:35 PM] Binary Signal: They never come back to me....for my inquiries
[2:28:55 PM] Binary Signal: DON'T USE SIGNALINDEX

Goptions.com and signalindex.com Fraud/Scam revealled.Please Beware and save your money from these scammers

They scammed my money and my lot of friends money.They scam in name of same day withdraw.I have lot of live proof with me.

Goptions
signalindex
whyoptions.com
binaryoptions10.com

all re belong to them and designed to trap clients and to rob their money.They beg you to deposit after that you have to beg to withdraw.Then you will scam or lost by them.Beware.

All binary options companies are interested in is taking your money. As soon as you deposit your money it's gone, they just need to find an excuse to take it.

They tried to scam my 25K deposit and I was having $29732.82K but not giving my money.I have all proof for ADAM,LEE scam and threat proof.

Scammer who work for goptions are (MANI (best signal,Goldmine signal (Joseph goldern berg) these guys hardly work for goption to wipe client accounts.

What do you expect if you do business with an unregulated Binary firm based in the Caribbean? All these companies are based in small countries for a reason as many people find out to their cost...

update: As a result of singalindex scam and goptions scams spreading every where,they Alerted.The above signal provider updated that signalindex has given his subscriber money.This success is due to trade2win forum.

[6:20:26 PM] Binary Signal: Hi,
[6:20:37 PM] jaga jaga: hello
[6:20:49 PM] Binary Signal: signalindex contacted me
[6:21:00 PM] Binary Signal: and made my payment
[6:21:08 PM] jaga jaga: thats good
[6:21:30 PM] jaga jaga: I put ur story in forums and chats ....that working very well
[6:21:43 PM] jaga jaga: so how many subcribers???
[6:21:50 PM] jaga jaga: did they did right payment?
[6:21:58 PM] Binary Signal: yes
[6:22:01 PM] Binary Signal: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fixed-odds-binary-betting/173238-goption-fraud-scam-revealled.html
[6:22:06 PM] Binary Signal: is this the forum
[6:23:07 PM] Binary Signal: Can you update the forum...and say that signal index has made my payment
[6:23:35 PM] jaga jaga: sure mate.
[6:24:05 PM] Binary Signal: not sure who's the scammer either SI or goption.....or both working together
[6:24:43 PM] jaga jaga: both work togather....so only SI have go code.I belive both are same with different division.
[6:24:53 PM] Binary Signal: hmm
[6:25:26 PM] Binary Signal: anyway ...you update it and let me know....
[6:25:49 PM] jaga jaga: yep...

I was just alerted to this thread by one of our staff and would like to clear up some confusion around the service Signal Index provides.

1. Signal Index is a *marketplace* or "ebay" for trading signal providers. We currently support binary options and will be adding other asset classes shortly.

2. Signal Index is not affiliated in any way with GOptions. GOptions is one of our (and only one currently) supported brokers

3. Anyone can sign up to be a signal provider by registering here Signal Index

4. Our business model is no different than that of other "app stores" and marketplaces: we charge signal providers a 30% fee to list their signals. In return, we take care of processing subscription payments and distributing signals to subscribers.

5. Users can choose to receive signals as email alerts or can decide to have them auto-executed at one of our supported brokers. There is absolutely *no* obligation for a user to auto-execute signals with a broker (Signal Index was created as a replacement for the chat rooms through which signals have been distributed unit recently)

6. Signal Index is a technology solution linking a signal provider's trading signals to a subscriber's brokerage account. We are therefore not involved in any way in pricing, expiration or other aspect of the trade lifecycle -- that all happens on the broker's side.

7. We've received no complains to date from GOptions customers utilising our service -- if someone does have any issues, please reach out to us on the below emails or via the site.

As for the conversation above regarding payments to signal providers, we distribute funds to signal providers only once they reach a minimum revenue threshold of $500. In the case of "Binary Signal" above that figure was not hit and the automated payments did not go out.

For any other questions, feel free to get in touch at: [email protected] or [email protected] depending on the nature of your enquiry.

goptions feed scam revealled..

Thanks to Dush for his contribution:

Please see the different prices in left panel (Today Opening Positions) and the main center window.both prices are different.(watch USDJPY).
Thanks to Dush/Wasana for contributing this video.

goptions.com scam revealled. - YouTube

hi It is also video sharing site need not to download anything.you have to select continue as free user.

hi It is also video sharing site need not to download anything.you have to select continue as free user.

i'm sure i tried that, even declined the toolbar add ons.

but ended up receiving a delta toolbar, delta objects helper, something called yontoo - whatever that is or does and my homepage hijacked by a delta search page :(

after removing those and in process of getting back my rightful homepage i've lost my tab start faves :mad:

you're not endearing us to the cause are you jaga.