my horrible story with goptions.com with proof

You're the one bashing me for nothing
Calling every shred of any proof - BS at every turn
It's hate for free
So %^&% OFF

Are you still at it? What do you expect will happen, that we'll all change our minds and decide its a great idea to give our money to dodgy offshore unregulated 'financial entertainment' brokers whose only goal is to keep our money?

Binary options are a con, why can't you just move on and find another scam like land banking or coloured diamonds, this one has run its course.

I knew I'd find this troll in here. Jaga is a fake. You all tried to rip me to shreds cause I used to work for Lee from goptions. Never did I lie about never did I hide it. Either way, I do a lot of work to help traders get their cash back when they get scammed (over 100 helped so far with xpmarkets and many more with bankoptions/optionsworld who scammed clients in the millions).

So I don't really care what you've got to say about me -= although this Jaga joker has already sent me a bunch of mails calling me a scam too. No idea what this guy's tripping on. Maybe because I am an affiliate of Goptions and a few other brokers.

But I've got real proof from the copy in hardcopy that shows that this darling of a human being Jaga actually chargedback a huge amount. So I just don't get why he'd be screaming "scam" if the money is actually in his pocket ?!

Not sure what his story is. But if he's throwing stones, he better watch it as it's been circling around that he was actually given (money ? other perk ? ) to bash on goptions. Some say he was provided a really big cash based account at another broker to do this. Albeit - I admit, it's just rumors. This guy is pure BS. No offense. I am sure I can find some pissed of clients of Goptions. In fact I have in the past. Occasionally i have even assisted them in mediating some disputes. But, and this I know cause I've worked with these people and know Lee personally from my college days - scammers they are not. This guy Jaga is (probably?) being paid to bash on them with nonsense.

Believe what you want, but ask him to prove that he doesn't have the money and I will be posting here his chargeback !

NOw made me think that, after a year work with goption, JAGA IS right, GOPTION IS BIG SCAMMER, THEY JUST claim AS A HONEST BROKER, but they truly, not, they hold ur money and never let you withdraw your money, They are good artist , all they have is FAKE MOUTH , GOPTION IS SCAM

NOw made me think that, after a year work with goption, JAGA IS right, GOPTION IS BIG SCAMMER, THEY JUST claim AS A HONEST BROKER, but they truly, not, they hold ur money and never let you withdraw your money, They are good artist , all they have is FAKE MOUTH , GOPTION IS SCAM

seems he came through in the end to believe what we all knew to be truth, thankfully.

another thankfully was that i found this thread before depositing with goption really, i was looking and thinking of depositing upward of £25k but thank God for this really, truely saved my day,

much like everything on T2W...very informative and unbiased, which is why im sure we're all proud to call this our own online home in one way or another, tho it is a shame those forex contests aren't still going i must say

That sounds reliable Mr. Billy
Bill Nye- science guy ? Seriously?! That's the fake name you came up with
OMG - this place is going to %^*# in a handbasket

It's a nickname since school before you start getting smart with me, you really think jaga is his real name? What about liquid validity? That's surely not his real name, it's an online forum you don't have to use your real name

Thankfully now I know who to look for in review posts as to what sites to avoid

Had a encounter with one of those crazy sales guys and forwarded the whole conversation to the FCA....watch more of real hustle and you will know that the guy who offers to help you recover your cash is a scammer too.

Had a encounter with one of those crazy sales guys and forwarded the whole conversation to the FCA....watch more of real hustle and you will know that the guy who offers to help you recover your cash is a scammer too.

Smart play !

beside gooption. Lbinary should be listed scammer too. any broker is based in london using the same platform. They are all linked together. They want your money,, never want you to get it back. it does not matter you win or lose. one hell of experience i had.
Now i have an account with cedarfinance, no withdraw yet let's see the water.

Why is being based in London or using a specific trading platform a reason to call them a scam?
If regulated brokers are all you want, and dont consider them a scam, but they use the same platform - what do you call them then ???

I just started trading with these guys Goptions recently (about 2 weeks ago) cause i heard they were allowing ladder options. I am not sure what the story here is with "jaga" (is this for real BTW?). I was trading with nadex for over a year and never had an issue with them. With Goptions, i started cause it offers something a bit different and so far, I got to admit - I have no idea why all the angst. I don't know, maybe I need to read more threads :)

Anyway - can someone just explain 1 thing as you guys seem to know this Jaga fellow: why did Goptions give him money ? I can't figure out that part. All the rest, scared the hell out of me. But then i read the beginning again and he claims to have gotten free money and when I checked elsewhere, he doesn't deny getting all his money back (just not this "free money"). Is this normal practice ? I didn't get any bonus or free money of any kind. In fact, I didn't get much of anything other than an account which i deposited into and have subsequently withdrawn half my balance including some profits without a hitch. Binary companies give out free money ?

K. I just came in searching google to see if goptions was a scam because im trying to do as much research as I can so I just went over the last 12 pages. As for this story? The screenshots are real. His information is real. But it just seems to me like hes calling goptions a scam because he couldnt make money, or more or less didnt know how and when money was given to him (somehow either through someone connected with the broker, which is weird to me, or someone else) he wanted to get the free money that was given to him. So when he tried to make a withdrawal, there was a discrepancy most likely because he was basically trying to get free money and it was a loss to the company. So whoever gave him the money was basically like screw this guy, he's annoying. And they ignored him. As a company, thats not how you handle things. So I was on his side for a while. I was also on his side when he talked about the secret domain and the mailing address being a routing mail address.

But here's where my common sense comes into play. I personally think this guy shouldve done his homework with investing. Too many people jump into binary options with no financial background. They think its just as simple as clicking a button. So its definitely his fault that he lost money.. And so him trying to then say, "oh, you guys gave me money for free so im entitled to it" doesnt really fly for me. It isnt deserved. EVEN though if you were going by what the company policy stated, he's entitled to that money. Its just not deserved. So he felt scammed. ON THE COMPANY'S PART, whoever in their bright mind decided to give an idiot 25k deserves to be shot on sight. It sounds like horse s#%t honestly. Its the dumbest business model in the world. 99% of the world are idiots. Giving away free money to idiots is like giving drugs to drug addicts expecting them not to handle it responsibly. So whoever did that is an idiot. And because an idiot gave another idiot free money, this situation sounds like horse s#%t on BOTH sides.

Anyways, I was trying to see if there was any stories about money invested and turned into a profit that was never delivered when it was attempted to be withdrawn. I haven't been able to find any so far so im going to try and see what goptions has to offer. I know a lot about forex so I'll try my luck. Hope the story is resolved lol. They both need to go live under a rock.

Not sure what you mean. The guy deposited 25k on his own and claims to have been given 5k free !
That's the part that makes no sense. Who would give someone 5k ? He gave no reason for it.

People deposit 5,10,50 and even 100k or more with brokers. No one ever got free cash. Mind you, he's claiming this was NOT a bonus. Mind you, he did a chargeback and already has all of his money, mind you this story just doesn't add up.

Anyway - not sure what your bottom line is here other than "believing" and then "not believing" the client here.Seems rather odd. But whatever. This "idiot", as you called him, already has ALL of his money including the funds he's lost. All that's left is for him to be sued.

onetwotrade in unregulated. Registered in Malta. Inactivity charges. £50 fee to withdraw less than £150. Wire transfer £25 fee. Avoid like the plague.

Mhm - sorry don't believe a word you are saying
As for Jaga - that is his real name and he's been found out to have scammed 3 separate brokers already in the same way - so pardon me for being a little testy when it comes to such things. He's a dirtbag that is getting this forum and others like it to get him paid $75 per post
He tried to cut me in on it and even told me who's financing it. It's a huge joke

Just noticed this. Do you have any proof of your claim?

As for the Jaga story, it makes perfect sense. He deposited, got a bonus, wanted to withdraw his funds and bonus if possible, or use the bonus to trade with. There's nothing strange about this, we have threads called spank the bucketshop where people trade with only the bonus and withdraw the rest. The issue is that he says he wasn't allowed to withdraw his funds, withdrawals refused, and account closed. That's unacceptable. If you haven't explained the terms and conditions of the bonus offer properly, then that's your fault (or Goptions). He should still have 5k in the account that he can trade with, and his deposit back. He got the deposit back but account closed.

The offensive nature of many of the comments from you and Stone, and the attempts to make this story sound ludicrous only make this look worse.

So when will the proof that jaga is paid $75 a post by this forum be provided, and who is financing it, and the transcript of him asking you in on the deal? Waiting.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean. The guy deposited 25k on his own and claims to have been given 5k free !
That's the part that makes no sense. Who would give someone 5k ? He gave no reason for it.

People deposit 5,10,50 and even 100k or more with brokers. No one ever got free cash. Mind you, he's claiming this was NOT a bonus. Mind you, he did a chargeback and already has all of his money, mind you this story just doesn't add up.

Anyway - not sure what your bottom line is here other than "believing" and then "not believing" the client here.Seems rather odd. But whatever. This "idiot", as you called him, already has ALL of his money including the funds he's lost. All that's left is for him to be sued.

Oh see my understanding was that he lost some of his initial investment, received 25k and then wanted to withdrawal it. Either way. Him trying to withdrawal money he didnt earn doesnt make me think goptions is a scam. Whoever gave him a bonus expecting him not to try and withdrawal it (whether it was 5k or 25k) was stupid as well. The concept of giving bonuses to people with no proven track record of handling money responsibly is absolutely ridiculous to me and whoever did that is just as much of an idiot as the guy who tried to withdrawal it is.

In terms of believing/not believing him, Im saying I believe he truthfully felt wronged and didn't make any of this up. However I also believe he's misguided in his understanding that he was right and the company was wrong. Thats what im saying. I saw all of his evidence and I dont think he made this up, I just think that he was wrong to try and withdrawal money that he didnt earn.

As for the Jaga story, it makes perfect sense. He deposited, got a bonus, wanted to withdraw his funds and bonus if possible, or use the bonus to trade with. There's nothing strange about this, we have threads called spank the bucketshop where people trade with only the bonus and withdraw the rest. The issue is that he says he wasn't allowed to withdraw his funds, withdrawals refused, and account closed. That's unacceptable. If you haven't explained the terms and conditions of the bonus offer properly, then that's your fault (or Goptions). He should still have 5k in the account that he can trade with, and his deposit back. He got the deposit back but account closed.

The offensive nature of many of the comments from you and Stone, and the attempts to make this story sound ludicrous only make this look worse.

So when will the proof that jaga is paid $75 a post by this forum be provided, and who is financing it, and the transcript of him asking you in on the deal? Waiting.

Exactly. Even though I dont think he deserved the money that was given to him, If it's Goptions policy to let someone keep the free bonus that goptions gives them, Goptions shouldve handled the situation properly. Even I dont think ethically he deserved it, if its company policy to let him withdrawal it, then thats stupid on the companies part. As I said earlier, its even more stupid that the company would give free money to people who havent even proven they could use it responsibly. In Ameriaca, banks only give out business loans after you show a proven track record that your business has been a success. So Binary Options platforms should operate the same way. The company shouldnt give anyone free money and expect them not to try and withdrawal it especially if its in the company's policy to let the withdrawal it no matter what they do with it... I mean I get that the expectation that the company has is that whoever they give free money too would invest it and turn even more of a profit but you're going to find people who just take free money and leave so Goptions should be prepared to handle situations like this better. Goptions should just stop lending money out to people period. Lol atleast that's my take

He isn't claiming he got a bonus
That's the whole point
Read what he wrote
He claims he should get 5k for FREE
That it was HIS TO WITHDRAW
Makes any sense to you?
Seriously?
How many brokers give out free cash
SO if you were right, let's just say you are, then NO funds should be in the account at all. He chargedback the entire deposit
If every broker were to give out free cash, why would anyone deposit at all
It makes no sense top to bottom.

He isn't claiming he got a bonus
That's the whole point
Read what he wrote
He claims he should get 5k for FREE
That it was HIS TO WITHDRAW
Makes any sense to you?
Seriously?
How many brokers give out free cash
SO if you were right, let's just say you are, then NO funds should be in the account at all. He chargedback the entire deposit
If every broker were to give out free cash, why would anyone deposit at all
It makes no sense top to bottom.

You have dodged the question. Where is the proof of your statement that I put in bold in my previous post?

I suggest you come up with that evidence pretty quickly, and if you can't then it is obvious to everyone that you just make up lies and can't be taken seriously.

Last edited: