my horrible story with goptions.com with proof

You've gone quiet Dave :)

Ah, so now you are questioning me even after Mr Jaga didn't answer?
What proof do you actually want?
The guy's story is obviously not true
Either way forget it - you are just a hater with nothing ever to add
You never answered my questions and neither did Jaga
Of course not, here's the proof of just one of his 3 chargebacks:

Transaction Date: 05-mar-2013
Amount: 1000 AUD
Email used: [email protected]
case ID: 121123
Transaction ID: 7fbadac99fea10847b273119bd9031c7
Notification type: Chargeback
Reason Code: 53
Reason Description: Not as described or defective merchandise

And as for being quiet or not - you moronic questions aren't what provide me impetus for an answer
My only motivation here is to take what proof was given to me by goptions and expose this diligently
The guy is a fraud and a thief
And by getting on my bad side by dragging me personally into this, I get Your backlash ? Who the hell do you think you are? You haven't once answered any question. All you do is lash this ridiculous sword of virtual office space around as if anyone cares. But never once do you tackle the real issue here. Never once. Not before about binary options as an indudstry, not later when you questioned my motives yet didn't answer about yours, and certainly not now when this pathetic attempt by the fraudster is being allowed to get stage time.
Well, at least we know what you stand for: broker bashing and nothing more. Just hating for the sake of it. Justified or not - your standpoint is meaningless in this context

again, never said you were wrong that it's a question worth asking.
Yet Mr Stone didn't seem to care
Meaning, no one else really does either

So pick a new way to bash a broker

You call some text proof :rolleyes:
Either way that was not the point, I meant legal proof,
which the garbage you posted is not.
Also, it should not be posted here, and you call me the moron :LOL:
What a tinpot outfit.

Lets see:

No known location of broker.
Shills in forums to drum up business (thats you).
Unprofessional conduct.
Posting of personal customer info in public.
Poor dispute resolution.

Why the f**k would anyone trade with you lot :LOL:

and you just prove my point over again
Text - you believed his retarded "text' and made this whole hubbub based on this "text"
Yet you choose, and yes it's a retarded choice, to write this off
Hmmm, I get a really bad feeling you get paid by the likes of a broker- no other explanation why you would go to such lengths to bash a broker, ask for proof, get proof that the guy is a liar, yet bash some more on the broker and then take it out on me !
Moron - plain and simple
A moron who can't let anyone else have the last word
Cause there's nothing of value you have to share aside from the same drivel

"Not as described" is the reason for the chargeback? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps you misled him in the first place with all you stories of easy riches? I'd say he has a point.

and you just prove my point over again
Text - you believed his retarded "text' and made this whole hubbub based on this "text"
Yet you choose, and yes it's a retarded choice, to write this off
Hmmm, I get a really bad feeling you get paid by the likes of a broker- no other explanation why you would go to such lengths to bash a broker, ask for proof, get proof that the guy is a liar, yet bash some more on the broker and then take it out on me !
Moron - plain and simple
A moron who can't let anyone else have the last word
Cause there's nothing of value you have to share aside from the same drivel

Try reading that post again.
I did not ask for proof.
I really hope for your sake that you have your facts straight.
If you don't, accusing someone on a public forum, with a public record (the post)
is slander without proof.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...e-story-goptions-com-proof-8.html#post2136182

This does prove one thing though.
You are certainly more than an affiliate of GO
if you are posting customer info and handling dispute resolution
on behalf of GO.
Thanks for that clarification...

1. I didn't mislead anyone as I am not the broker. I am the guy he called a scam and posted these words in multiple locations because after learning that he did a typical chargeback after losing, i didn't publish his story and told him so
2. He was "misled" cause that's what he told the credit card company

Now let's say he was misled
Let's explore that
What was he misled about?
He deposited once - no misleading
He deposited twice - no misleading
He deposits the third time - loses
Now there's misleading

Aha
Very convenient

Also, if we are already on the topping of misleading, he told the credit card company the same story he said here "I got 5k and couldn't withdraw them"
Of course he was "misled"
And he continued to "mislead" all of you into believing this idiocy
Again, if he was misled into believing that he just won the jackpot with goptions and they just decided to give him 5k, why didn't he just say "i was scammed out of 5k"
But that's no chargeback worthy
He chargedback 24k
So...
Just try to follow this guy's story, and misled or not, it makes no sense

And liquid - i said above everything I had to say about this
I am not here to handle a dispute
I am here to prove this guy a liar and a thief
You did ask for proof about 12 pages ago
Look for yourself
I provided what goptions showed me and earlier today allowed me to publish
Their approval came first

To all...
It is clear that Lee is faking every where as David to promote his site.I am here not to claim any bonus money or justice from david/goptions.I am just warning everyone.

In my story itself I said,I have claimed chargeback and not denied.it is not if I have money doesn't mean goptions did not scammed me.
while I chargeback,I had AUD $29,730.82 in m y account.if you $29,730.82 -5000 = $24,730.82 is my captial unless goptions claimed my two months Autotrading refund and 5% extra profit for Eur/usd for 1month refund also as bonus (it is VIP benefit).

yes I deposited 1K usd in usd account and later 24KAUD in aud account in 4 transaction on same day (please read my story again) then my whole usd blance is moved to AUD account as a bonus.

Why I call them as SCAM ? (I have provided all proof in my story)

Fake promise on 5K no restriction cash
Fake promise on same day withdraw on my deposit with out any restriction
my own money from USD account moved to AUD account as bonus
The Auto trade refund and 5% extra eurusd profit moved as bonus not as refund (VIP benifit)
my own money 10K withdraw was cancelled and new rules where in place
Breaking new rules my all withdraw were cancelled and even 5K email requestwere abonded
Faking that they have physical office in London
I am removed from goption skype room when I ask for withdraw
I was abused in skype call for asking withdraw
my skype communications were avoided by goptions
my multiple email communications to resolve the issuse were avoided by goptions
my account was closed with out my knowledge while it got balance of 29k+

if a company with no address,avoiding communication,closing account where a client would go?? So I went to bank.(may be David can deposit $50K in a bank with out building,address,phone,email contact.but not us.)

more things to prove they are scammers

changed old to new virtual address with out informing existing clients
abused me in racial terms(may be Adam need a Hitler)
passing client personal info to 3rd grade affiliate and publishing in forum(Identity theft)
Faking client as BVI registered company but not registered anywhere.and recently removed the fake registration number too
Faking clients that whyoptions.com gave a.wards continuos two years Awards in goptions site.and whyoption.com& binaryoptions10.com is running by Lee (David)
Forcing friends and Clients to write fake testimonial in forums about goptions.
Signal index Scam and signal providers scam
using others trademark in signalindex

I don't stop you to deposit them.I am not writing anything for commercial intention as like David as,he makes his food from goptions and faking clients and he get paid from them & I doubt Lee is acting as David every where.Be wise they can trick you,and it is your hard earned money.

I am stressed alot and hurted alot mentally by them.and got cheated for beliving them.
If some one say SORRY (from goptions) to me what they did to me,I will go my way and forgive and forget and Delete

I have provided all proof in my story.I dont want to waste my valuable time for nothing like David.

Last edited:
To all...
It is clear that Lee is faking every where as David to promote his site.I am here not to claim any bonus money or justice from david/goptions.I am just warning everyone.

In my story itself I said,I have claimed chargeback and not denied.it is not if I have money doesn't mean goptions did not scammed me.
while I chargeback,I have AUD $29,730.82 in m y account.if you $29,730.82 -5000 = $24,730.82 is my captial unless goptions claimed my two months Autotrading refund and 5% extra profit for Eur/usd for 1month refund also as bonus (it is VIP benefit).

yes I deposited 1K usd in usd account and later 24KAUD in aud account in 4 transaction on same day (please read my story again) then my whole usd blance is moved to AUD account as a bonus.

Why I call them as SCAM ? (I have provided all proof in my story)

Fake promise on 5K no restriction cash
Fake promise on same day withdraw on my deposit with out any restriction
my own money from USD account moved to AUD account as bonus
The Auto trade refund and 5% extra eurusd profit moved as bonus not as refund (VIP benifit)
my own money 10K withdraw was cancelled and new rules where in place
Breaking new rules my all withdraw were cancelled and even 5K email requestwere abonded
Faking that they have physical office in London
I am removed from goption skype room when I ask for withdraw
I was abused in skype call for asking withdraw
my skype communications were avoided by goptions
my multiple email communications to resolve the issuse were avoided by goptions
my account was closed with out my knowledge while it got balance of 29k+

if a company with no address,avoiding communication,closing account where a client would go?? So I went to bank.(may be David can deposit $50K in a bank with out building,address,phone,email contact.but not us.)

more things to prove they are scammers

changed old to new virtual address with out informing existing clients
abused me in racial terms(may be Adam need a Hitler)
passing client personal info to 3rd grade affiliate and publishing in forum(Identity theft)
Faking client as BVI registered company but not registered anywhere.and recently removed the fake registration number too
Faking clients that whyoptions.com gave a.wards continuos two years Awards in goptions site.and whyoption.com& binaryoptions10.com is running by Lee (David)
Forcing friends and Clients to write fake testimonial in forums about goptions.

I don't stop you to deposit them.I am not writing anything for commercial intention as like David as,he makes his food from goptions and faking clients and he get paid from them & I doubt Lee is acting as David every where.Be wise they can trick you,and it is your hard earned money.

I am stressed alot and hurted alot mentally by them.and got cheated for beliving them.
If some one say SORRY (from goptions) to me what they did to me,I will go my way and forgive and forget and Delete

I have provided all proof in my story.I dont want to waste my valuable time for nothing like David.

delete!? why would you offer them a get out with your offer of deletion? do you really wish others that come after you to suffer the same experience?

You did ask for proof about 12 pages ago
Look for yourself

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...e-story-goptions-com-proof-3.html#post2135474
Try reading properly...

I provided what goptions showed me and earlier today allowed me to publish
Their approval came first

GO should not be providing an affiliate with sensitive confidential
client info to publish in public.

If GO were based in the UK, this would be data protection act infringement.
Data Protection Act 1998
Another good reason to choose a reputable regulated broker in a known and safe jurisdiction.
I'll add that to the copy paste warning about you and GO :)

I am not here to handle a dispute
I am here to prove this guy a liar and a thief
Yet that is EXACTLY what you are doing despite your protestations.

Yup - I am the bad guy
I am the guy that believes this idiot got 5k "restriction free" - oh wait, that's you people
Absolutely I posted this chargeback information as the "customer" of goptions isn't denying it
Meaning, it's no longer private or protected information
Quite the contrary
I asked for permission to publish this information showing the broker specifically that this dolt admitted doing it. So, no, they won't give me or allow me to publish really much else. Which is a shame - cause they have this guy seriously dead to rights. They initially gave me this information when I asked them about the Jaga story (as he came to me trying to publish this drivel). So I backchecked the story, only to find it's fraud on his part. He changed transcripts and already admitted that he lost 2k and still chargedback - which equates to theft, regardless of whether he got 5k of cash or not. But as I said, if you choose to believe that the fairy godmother of moronity bequeathed onto this broker the true idiocy of providing a customer 5k cash no questions asked, then maybe this same fairy came a-knocking on your door recently.

So if you choose to pin this up to a "scam" - doesn't matter really. I am an affiliate for about 15 other brokers - believe me, in the end, I don't care - either way I make my money
So thanks for boosting my SEO in the last weeks, at least for one of my sites

My uniques have jumped a bit over this period !
Muchas gracias

Yup - I am the bad guy
I am the guy that believes this idiot got 5k "restriction free" - oh wait, that's you people
Absolutely I posted this chargeback information as the "customer" of goptions isn't denying it
Meaning, it's no longer private or protected information
Quite the contrary
I asked for permission to publish this information showing the broker specifically that this dolt admitted doing it. So, no, they won't give me or allow me to publish really much else. Which is a shame - cause they have this guy seriously dead to rights. They initially gave me this information when I asked them about the Jaga story (as he came to me trying to publish this drivel). So I backchecked the story, only to find it's fraud on his part. He changed transcripts and already admitted that he lost 2k and still chargedback - which equates to theft, regardless of whether he got 5k of cash or not. But as I said, if you choose to believe that the fairy godmother of moronity bequeathed onto this broker the true idiocy of providing a customer 5k cash no questions asked, then maybe this same fairy came a-knocking on your door recently.

So if you choose to pin this up to a "scam" - doesn't matter really. I am an affiliate for about 15 other brokers - believe me, in the end, I don't care - either way I make my money
So thanks for boosting my SEO in the last weeks, at least for one of my sites

My uniques have jumped a bit over this period !
Muchas gracias

Not particularly independent or impartial then :LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/434724-davidfielder.html

Attachments

• df prof.PNG
    df prof.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 506
Yes - cause being an affiliate for 15 different brokers isn't proof enough of that
Yet another hypocritical poorly informed comment based on more crap you don't read fully

Independent | Define Independent at Dictionary.com
How does the fact that you are an affiliate of 15 brokers change anything.
If you were truly independent, you wouldn't be here banging the GO drum
all the time.

Fact is you are influenced by those 15 brokers, some more so than others...
Just stop lying, everyone here knows you are just an affiliate shill.

I'd love to hear you biased justification of binary options
compared to the view of Forbes (they are hardly alone though are they :LOL: )
Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes

Very few people are capable of profiting from binaries.
That is when everything is above board...

I expect you'll come up with some waffle about how they are
the best instrument going for your target audience - new traders.

You're the one bashing me for nothing
Calling every shred of any proof - BS at every turn
It's hate for free
So %^&% OFF

You ask for proof then say it's hurting the customer to have such proof
You get my opinion - then call it biased even though i represent over 15 different brokers
You get proof of this as well and you call it horsepoo
It's you who's biased