Goldline Trading System

I have been reading this Goldline thread with interest, but note there's nothing here since 2004 (unless I've missed something ... I am an ultra-newbie).

I checked the Goldline website ... they are still there.

My interest is that I think I have been stupidly bitten by something called SignalBot, which looks very similar, is at the same address in Stevenage, and seems to be run by the same guy, Gerald (Gerry) Lannen, a man with several failed companies to his name, according to DueDil.

My wife and I signed up for SignalBot (£2400) and have been paper-trading for three weeks on a notional pot of £2000. So far we're £650 down.

I was looking to see if there are other SignalBot users who have either a) made a fortune (in which case I'll hang on, or b) made losses, in which case I will proceed with my campaign to warn others and to encourage those responsible to give us our money back because the software / service is unfit for purpose.

Any response would be gratefully received.

I have been reading this Goldline thread with interest, but note there's nothing here since 2004 (unless I've missed something ... I am an ultra-newbie).

I checked the Goldline website ... they are still there.

My interest is that I think I have been stupidly bitten by something called SignalBot, which looks very similar, is at the same address in Stevenage, and seems to be run by the same guy, Gerald (Gerry) Lannen, a man with several failed companies to his name, according to DueDil.

My wife and I signed up for SignalBot (£2400) and have been paper-trading for three weeks on a notional pot of £2000. So far we're £650 down.

I was looking to see if there are other SignalBot users who have either a) made a fortune (in which case I'll hang on, or b) made losses, in which case I will proceed with my campaign to warn others and to encourage those responsible to give us our money back because the software / service is unfit for purpose.

Any response would be gratefully received.
Of course its a scam, mate, you wont find anyone who have made anything. Your vendor is laughing all the way to the bank..2400 for a "system" when you could have spent that on learning to do it for yourself. Any system will only be as good as its past data, as it would have been optimised to give you the lovely equity curve that attracted its price tag. As soon as you start to use it..optmised averages etc just dont work anymore

An old thread I know!

Hi everbody, my sincere apologies for resurrecting an old thread, especially for a first post. My hope is that this update may help anyone who is having difficulty in finding information on:

goldline systems
Signal-Bot
Trading Systems
and SB Professional
SB Professional

The last two names seem to be the current incarnation of the trading names referred to in the earlier parts of this thread.

To put my post in context, my wife mentioned today that my brother-in-law had got into stock trading back in April and was doing quite well? Since I am not very good at spread betting this piqued my interest and I gave him a call. Basically he somehow heard of SB Professional, went along, met Gerry, signed over £2k and £36 pcm for a days instruction and daily access to their web site to receive his trade instructions for the day. He's being doing it for just shy of 3 months and has made back his £2k and after initial trading losses with his chosen SB company, says he is close to moving into profit. I was really pleased for him.

I was also interested myself, so started my due diligence but couldn't find much except the You Tube vids above. They took me to the Trading Systems web site and I called Gerry. Long story short I'm due to meet him on Thursday. The were numerous big figures quoted and even a reference to a Lear Jet. Alarm bells started ringing. Then came the cost of £2.5k, four subsequent quarterly payments of £500 from my "profits" and £36pcm for access daily.

Clearly there was a need for further investigation, so online tonight I came up with a couple of threads from this forum for which I am eternally grateful, as they have re-inforced my gut feeling after having seen the web sites listed above. I have subsequently joined the forum as I can see it will be a very useful place for me going forward, and posted this is the hope that anyone else searching for info on Gerry and his bandwagon can find this illuminating thread. Thanks to all the previous contributors.

Needless to say I will not be attending on Thursday:)

Quite what will happen to my brother-in-laws trading future I don't know, but the references to range-bound and trending in earlier posts suggest his progress may be short lived. In the mean time I have to decide whether to break the news to him:-0

Kind regards
Colin