Goldline Trading System

Bigbusiness

Experienced member
1,408 23
As far as trading records go, I tell you what. I'll come down your way and we can look at each others trading accounts and records over say 15 years (to include LIFFE activity). The one with the best record and most money wins. Loser donates £10k to charity of winners choice. Interested?

Any time. I am good with photoshop and can knock out some amazing trading records if necessary :)

I don't have anything to prove, as I am not trying to sell anything. My trading record is not something I want to brag about but after trading seriously for a few years, I have found all the information I need to make reasonable profits in a few books and from websites like this. Spending money on another persons system doesn't interest me but having been ripped off before, I find it necessary to ask awkward questions.

trendsignal UK

53 1
Photoshop? Yeah, right.

No you have the wrong idea my friend. Forget photoshop. I mean lets ring our brokers (lets go and see them if you want). Why do you persist in your "it's all a fake" approach?
I mean a real contest. Your record versus mine. Your money versus mine. NOT a Photoshop contest. A charity wins. I tried to send you an email to arrange (since you have accepted the offer) but you don't receive emails from this board apparently.

You say you have no interest in this or any other system. Excellent, then show us what you know.

Why not go one better - tell people your "system". Give it away. Name the books etc. Most people just want a profit and woudl welcome some help. I'm happy to learn from anyone as well so I'd personally be intersest in knowing what books you value.

Finally, did you go long of S&P at 1114.75 a few mins ago? We did. In front of a room full of demo attendees (and yes, it was a live account). Limit order in at 1121. Profits taken.

I'm sorry if I sound peeved here, but really. Photoshop. Try and play the big boys game of trading (financial trading that is, not trading comments on here).

Last edited:

Bigbusiness

Experienced member
1,408 23
If you look at the funny face next to the photoshop remark you should have realised it was a joke. I was also making fun of myself.

I have no intention of getting in to a mine is bigger than yours contest. If you want to donate £10,000 to charity, please do so. That is only the fee from a few of your customers.

I have shared quite a lot in the past for free and intend to keep doing so. I hope you can do the same.

trendsignal UK

53 1
Smiley

OK. I apologise unreservedly. I don't know much about these board thingys. I didn't realise the smiley was a joke thing.

I hope you appreciate my upset though, it seems a lot of people don't actually trade and have nothing better to do than bag other people. being bagged doesn't bother me as I'm a big boy.

BUT being accused of being someone else and of being a conman is something else, and something that I don't like.

I don't want to play a game of "who has the biggest" with you either (I can take a guess if I really want to). Let's shake hands electronically and agree maybe we both have something to offer the world? :rolleyes: I don't know if this is the right thing to add, but I liked it.

Bigbusiness

Experienced member
1,408 23
I also apologise if my remarks have been a bit harsh. There are so many people trying to sell things and I do tend to treat all of them the same way. You are not the first person to be questioned about their motives.

I do trade but my charts don't have that yellow circle at exact bottoms. Do you have any charts that show what happens when a trade goes wrong? I like to see the bad and the ugly as well as the good.

trendsignal UK

53 1
Bigbusiness said:
I also apologise if my remarks have been a bit harsh. There are so many people trying to sell things and I do tend to treat all of them the same way. You are not the first person to be questioned about their motives.

I do trade but my charts don't have that yellow circle at exact bottoms. Do you have any charts that show what happens when a trade goes wrong? I like to see the bad and the ugly as well as the good.

Sure. About 25% of my trades either lose money or are a scratch. The circles are only in the latest release of the product. I don't want to mislead anyone and it does take a while to get to use the circles etc.

Also I don't want to be accused of selling on here either. I'll email the administrator person and see if they are OK with it. I'll gladly do a live day or so's trading for people. I'm not afraid. Only thing is that I need to check (a) FSA rules (b) the board people don't object.

Hope this is OK.

zarif

133 2
Well done to trendsignal to finally turn up and enter the "fray" as it were. I HAVE BOUGHT THEIR REAL TIME VERSION and can only SAy it is the best decision i made. It does not offer u a holy grail and as they quite frankly say "go and see them THAN Refute the system. You are under no obligation or pressure to buy.
Also remember "you have to crack a few eggs to make an omellete"
rgds
zarif

marthart

50 0
WOW !
Just had a Email from Goldline. Myself and a handfull of lucky people are going to receive some really exiting news from them tomorrow.

Maybe a free trial ?

Wont sleep to-night .

steve.swalker

1 0

marthart

50 0
Yes, they are having a sale !
Well me and 9 other lucky people in the world can have the system for a incredible £1999. ands pay the rest £3000 or so over 12 months plus the £580 a year running costs.

Out of the winnings of course.
However I have decided that the system is unfair on the spread trading company's and I would feel guilty taking all that easy money.

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
Marthart, I admire your honesty in giving the spread bet companies a chance.

Systems like GoldLine are totally unfair on these poor companies. Personally I would prefer to get rich through my own efforts. To get rich overnight like all GoldLine purchasers would seem like cheating and I could never live with myself for doing that.

I wouldn't sleep thinking about what I was doing to the spread bet companies.

blade

26 0
marthart said:
Yes, they are having a sale !
Well me and 9 other lucky people in the world can have the system for a incredible £1999. ands pay the rest £3000 or so over 12 months plus the £580 a year running costs.

Out of the winnings of course.
However I have decided that the system is unfair on the spread trading company's and I would feel guilty taking all that easy money.

I am too one of those lucky people, should I put a deposit down on my Ferrari? No I must say I am with you, I would feel too guilty taking easy money, I need to feel the hard graft. :rolleyes:

marthart

50 0
That only leaves 8 other people in the whole world who have had this amazing offer.

So I have decided to sell mine and give someone else a chance.

Any bids ?

LevII

Established member
579 16
Has anyone thought of bringing these people to the attention of the office of fair trading or the police?

If their claims are bogus then perhaps the appropriate authority(ies) might like to deal with them.

If not then we could all be reassured and get rich overnight.

Anyone up for it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock