Germany/ France to exit Euro?

Yeah I heard that too, apparently John Wayne is going to be spearheading the structural reforms. Also, Tony Blair will be suggesting that the UK enters the Rand, and Mickey Mouse has just been done for murder...

..sorry forgot to mention; the worlds 5 biggest economy will be run by Arnold Schwartzanegger.

Feel free to add anything I've forgotten.

But didn't Brown just make a statement saying he was pushing for the UK to use the US$ by 2008?

;)

Blairlogie said:
And there again...it is April 1st

Relax..............Jeremy Vine just admitted it was an April Fool prank, but we all knew that already?

:LOL:

I didn't.

All apart from Arnold Schwarzenegger running Califronia...

...no ones ever going to believe that, its just plain ridiculous.

neil said:

Relax..............Jeremy Vine just admitted it was an April Fool prank, but we all knew that already?

:LOL:

Did Jeremy Vine also mention that Tony Blair's premiership was also one big April Fool's joke, and we can all wake up in the morning safely knowing that he will be gone?

Blairlogie said:

Did Jeremy Vine also mention that Tony Blair's premiership was also one big April Fool's joke, and we can all wake up in the morning safely knowing that he will be gone?

Since Blair took up the Tory mantle I am without a political party.
Hands up those who thought Blair was for the working man ( well he gave prescott a job)!

Sorry - I momentarily slipped into rant mode :cry: