Germany, To Exit or Not To Exit

• Germany leaves the EU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EU splits into north and south

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Germany stays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whatever requires the least effort seems to be raison d'être of the EU.

As in trading life needs to be lived effortless.... L'arte del dolce far niente is an art, does not mean doing nothing....but you would never understand that notion because you are just a troll and you really need someone to come down properly on you to lose the notion of yourself completely so you became to understand that separatism only lives in your limited and inferior complexity mind.

L'arte del dolce far niente produces Ferrari, Lamborghini, Panerai, Scavolini, Loro Piano, Ferre', the best and healthy food in the world and some of the most gorgeous girls....just to mention a few....the list has not limits....

Fiat has to come to the USA to restore Chrysler, apparently they did not have any clue.....

Yes you are also very good in what you doing....... in killing millions of innocent people but dropping bomb from the sky.....

I am reporting you to the moderators in making constantly discriminating remarks promoting your idiotic theories, hopefully we will not see much of you around...

To be honest if I have to compare myself to you I feel I am of a superior species.

Fzsy

Last edited:
As in trading life needs to be lived effortless.... L'arte del dolce far niente is an art, does not mean doing nothing....but you would never understand that notion because you are just a troll and you really need someone to come down properly on you to lose the notion of yourself completely so you became to understand that separatism only lives in your limited and inferior complexity mind.

L'arte del dolce far niente produces Ferrari, Lamborghini, Panerai, Scavolini, Loro Piano, Ferre', the best and healthy food in the world and some of the most gorgeous girls....just to mention a few....the list has not limits....

Fiat has to come to the USA to restore Chrysler, apparently they did not have any clue.....

Yes you are also very good in what you doing....... in killing millions of innocent people but dropping bomb from the sky.....

I am reporting you to the moderators in making constantly discriminating remarks promoting your idiotic theories, hopefully we will not see much of you around...

To be honest if I have to compare myself to you I feel I am of a superior species.

Fzsy

Ed Tu Bruté?
You are the only intransigent person here, getting worked up over something so tawdry. Maybe you should take your own advice about relaxing and not write essays with every post.