What will happen if germany leaves the euro?

not sure about that, for me just a few... but good.

That's what everyone says, but the person who says it means that he is part of that few. This is natural human thinking, I am the same. :) but, when you get down to it, that's what Hitler thought.

That's what everyone says, but the person who says it means that he is part of that few. This is natural human thinking, I am the same. :) but, when you get down to it, that's what Hitler thought.

Forget about him man he was nobody, only a psychopath, the problem were the other millions that followed him blindly, masses are really stupid, give what makes feel them good and they will be very keen to sacrifice the life of others for something that has been shuffle or sold to their dull faces which they know nothing about .....and things have not change....actually this abundant of informations makes them more confuse and enable them to filter or gain the right knowledge which is vital for the rest of human kind and when you try to explain to them they constantly hide behind their huge ego of knowing which is eating alive their true essence.

Last edited: