Fx 2008

Those pinbar guys gotta luv that terminology,surely ?

pandfee6.png

So PINBAR if it pans out. FUBAR if it dont.

Hiawafa ,Rock on..

Thank you very little.:cheesy:

FUBAR!!!!!

That gap open coulda made you the cash back - if you are a vampire, that is....

EUR/USD long 1.5499. Out 1.5793.

294 pips! This is a month of records to be sure.

Also reckon it counts as a Sir Francis (y)

That's me on the P1$$ :cheesy:

"Magnum"

magnumma0.png

Lookie closer at the chart below. If we zoom in under the resistance everything says bust higher. Time and time again these patterns pop up . It's V. Bullish at that moment. (y)

magnum2ah1.png

Sir Francis salute !

EUR/USD long 1.5499. Out 1.5793.

294 pips! This is a month of records to be sure.

Also reckon it counts as a Sir Francis (y)

That's me on the P1$$ :cheesy:

Yah certainly turned out to be a FUBAR! .... Well done you score a Sir Francis 1 Nut n Change flush !! almost a Sir francis ,francis Flush.. :LOL:

Have a good one...

I have taken two short positions in the Yen;

Long 1/2 EURJPY @ 165.70 stop 164.89

Long 1/2 GBPJPY 206.99 stop 205.63.

Avoiding the USD, don't want to take a long position in it ATM. any $$ weakness should upport my long EUR and GBP positions. Will look @ USDCHF if JPY + USD weakness continues.

ASIA down circa 2.6% atm; oil holding up. Bear in mind Bank Holidays in HK and AUD.

Lookin solid at the Mo.......:)

Thinking about different currencies affecting others,I was pretty frustraded (new word :)) NFP with the GBPJPY grinding about, but makes sense upon reflection,(dollar battering) GBP grinding up JPY grinding up = tug o war..... well thats all I could think of... (after the event)

This IS 15min GBP/JPY right? I looked at the candlesticks rather than the line chart - but yes, that little congestion point would be a good entry. So you got out of the FUBAR with change?

:cheers: Many thanks for your salutations. May Sir Francis smile upon you :smart:

magnumma0.png

Lookie closer at the chart below. If we zoom in under the resistance everything says bust higher. Time and time again these patterns pop up . It's V. Bullish at that moment. (y)

magnum2ah1.png

:d:d:d

Will ya lookie at that?!? :!:

I just found my signature :clap:

This IS 15min GBP/JPY right? I looked at the candlesticks rather than the line chart - but yes, that little congestion point would be a good entry. So you got out of the FUBAR with change?

:cheers: Many thanks for your salutations. May Sir Francis smile upon you :smart:

No its 1 min line I trade off, I showed the 15 mins for PINBAR FUBAR enquiry purposes only.:) Also to note with oanda their charts dont hold much data so most of the time you have limted scroll back on small T/f's VT hold 5000 Bars, Oanda ? less than 1k I think. i like the detail you get with small T/F its like pixels on a camera the more pixel the closer you are(sharp detail), less pixelation ,the further one has to stand back to see detail. Something like that !

ohh +4 pips from the fubar switch (y) but holding a Francis 1 nut flush at the mo ........

opps that should read Francis 1 nut straight ( straight being single entry), boys will be boys..

Up at the resistance here again 209 lookin on the dailies, but maybe it will have the strength to bust 209.50 ? That'll stick me in the Sir Francis zone. Chicken n eggs n all that, but maybe today is the day it will bust through....... see what happens this avo... early bath exit already flagged on my setup around this level.... 208.90 zone/209.00 .. roll over notso. so its still long.

damn, Hope i haven't jinxed things..... !

Sir Francis salute ... !

Well thats me jacking in. Sir Francis straight scored, exit 209.61.4. exhausted here and the sun is shining.

i'll pop the chart up later.

Good trades all.

Chart. You can see what happens at these spring points. See if it holds above 209.50 zone this avo. notice its grinded up to 210.00 since this. Savage :)

Yeah Eur'USD tanked/ accelerated on homes data I guess...

magnum3ou3.png

Having a punt with getting a speculative short flagged at this zone 209.70 short @ 209.63, see what happens, notice Tim from th fed is speaking so guess it may whip about some ... seems like a normal bloke, but a bit in his shell. dunno if hes hiding a secret..

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!

Went short EURUSD at 1.5727, due to me seeing a downmove, and price was good pullback price.
(potential profit target of 1.5670, so seemed good; 50+ pips for 20 pips risked)

It went down a bit, then sideways.
I wanted to take a break, so decided to close the trade, just in case it went against me.

Where is EURUSD now? Feckin 1.5644!!

I am closing today with only +3 pips for today after 4 trades.

EDIT: I was so distressed, forgot to mention that I closed out for a poxy 10 pips (1.5717)

Don't worry matey :) Fib confluences at 1.5600 and 1.5550 should give us some nice, long entry points some time soon :)

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!

Went short EURUSD at 1.5727, due to me seeing a downmove, and price was good pullback price.
(potential profit target of 1.5670, so seemed good; 50+ pips for 20 pips risked)

It went down a bit, then sideways.
I wanted to take a break, so decided to close the trade, just in case it went against me.

Where is EURUSD now? Feckin 1.5644!!

I am closing today with only +3 pips for today after 4 trades.

EDIT: I was so distressed, forgot to mention that I closed out for a poxy 10 pips (1.5717)

well bagged +31 there on that short, but to be honest that price action was doing my nut in.......:)

well setups flagging long, sketch a pinhead in at 209.30 ! Sadly not for me just had every retail traders worse nightmare ... YES, the wife come in and says "come and have a look at what i've been doing in the garden all day"

but might be good for a pop up off 940 odd .... right im done ,off to inspect sweetcorn....

Tough break trendie, saw that market tank a ton from your noted entry, sods law mate, turn your back and in that moment, it feels like you have been waiting in a que for a few years, turn around to look back for a moment and you've lost your place in the Que....