Ftse Professional Scalping

Since you can't see the huge negative edge in your strat, that makes you a non-professional. You are just like when I was a beginner joe 5+ years ago.

Mind if I ask what kind of work you did when you stilled worked ? I am curious whether there is any hope for you at all. A bit of background might help with the assessment.

There is no negative edge in my trading , I buy options at half the price of volatility , pay a spread twice and still come out with a profit.

It is about time you made a live call , hours in advance and showed us a profit.

There is no negative edge in my trading , I buy options at half the price of volatility , pay a spread twice and still come out with a profit.

It is about time you made a live call , hours in advance and showed us a profit.

Next profit announcement will be tomorrow, most likely. But I have no time limits or other limits for my trades.

I will have a big one coming up for wheat soon. You could dig up the "call" from one of your threads in preparation.

All my anylysis has been proved correct

7390 support held very well , psychological fears made me hesitate on going long at 7390 .

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 153
Closed at 17 +++++25

Nice. Now if you'd just concentrate on talking us through trades like this (out at one of your resistance levels?) rather than continually boasting about how great you are and how blind we are then we might get somewhere.

I too am intrigue by those resistance levels. Those are so different to mine. I only have one resistance level: they can't have my money.

Nice. Now if you'd just concentrate on talking us through trades like this (out at one of your resistance levels?) rather than continually boasting about how great you are and how blind we are then we might get somewhere.

Briefly and by a whole 9 points,too. Oh look, it's 15 underwater now so I hope you snatched your meagre gains, not that you will have actually had any money down of course. Otherwise it's a bit early to start crowing about your genius isn't it?

Ah, adding to losers now are we. Sensible move :LOL: And a cry of the amateurs rationale " because it's cheaper" rather than anything that means anything . Well, it's 36 underwater ATM, so it definitely is cheaper. Good professional approach from a great trader :)

Oh :-0 and when did either of the positions get to + 30 which is the target you look for. It's dead easy to pretend to be good - shame about reality.

So what? My post wasn't about that but about the bit of profit you claim you "should" have taken which was only half-way to your stated aim of 30 points. No mention beforehand that you were going for anything less and you don't watch the action, of course.

Another bit of pretence then :sleep:

So what's it doing at 7384 then?

Too much thinking and negative thought processes going on , once you put on a trade , just set it and forget .If you had done so , this original trade and the add to losing position trade , would all have gone into profit.

Just be patient , nobody knows what the market is going to do next. starting threads , what is going to happen next?. I don't look at the screen , because it arouses my emotions and plays with them , looking at screen market made a sucker out of me.

Just let the pro -mentality execute trades.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 152
All I do is look for supports and trend lines , buy longs only at trend line supports /horizontal supports .Traders have be blind not to see them.

HERE IS MT4 INDICATOR FOR AUTO TREND LINES

Attachments

• ### Trend Lines Channels FINAL.zip
    67.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 185
I have no trend lines at all. I sell when I am going to win. Same when I buy.

244354d1501766147-ftse-professional-scalping-uk100.jpg

Attachments

• uk100.jpg
    uk100.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 550
EJ, I suspect your trained experienced mind's eye recreates those TL's without the need to place those on a chart. You just look at a chart see those patterns almost subconsciously, would you say this is a more correct assertion than not?

:LOL::LOL:

HOW MUCH YOU PARRY FOR OVERNIGHT CARRY COST/

Maybe a £1 ? Donno, I'll wait for it to come in then I'll know. But the margin requirement is crazy low at the moment. A percentage on that could be quite small.

It will come out of my 1.6%+ yield based account growth per week. Although I don't like a deduction. I think I can manage it.

EJ, I suspect your trained experienced mind's eye recreates those TL's without the need to place those on a chart. You just look at a chart see those patterns almost subconsciously, would you say this is a more correct assertion than not?

Nope. Merchants want people to use trends. So I don't.

Too much thinking and negative thought processes going on , once you put on a trade , just set it and forget .If you had done so , this original trade and the add to losing position trade , would all have gone into profit.

Just be patient , nobody knows what the market is going to do next. starting threads , what is going to happen next?. I don't look at the screen , because it arouses my emotions and plays with them , looking at screen market made a sucker out of me.

Just let the pro -mentality execute trades.

What are you on about? I wasn't in the trade - you were. So it's you and not me who did the tinkering and took yourself out at a loss rather than just forgetting it and reaping the benefit today. It's easy to preach, shame you can't do it yourself with all that "professional" expertise of yours and all.

'Course, since your profitable trade of 17 today ftse put on another 60 + points and you didn't "set and forget" about that either. And on the way ftse did break out of your resistance level which is a susprise since we are given to understand from a great "professional" trader who shall remain nameless that such a thing is doomed to failure since 80% of breakouts fail.

I did try to give you a bit of credit for the ftse trade this morning in the hope that you would contribute more constructively and change your "know it all" boastfulness and insulting writing off of everyone else.

Should have known better. You are full of cr*p, foroom lluzers.

What are you on about? I wasn't in the trade - you were. So it's you and not me who did the tinkering and took yourself out at a loss rather than just forgetting it and reaping the benefit today. It's easy to preach, shame you can't do it yourself with all that "professional" expertise of yours and all.

'Course, since your profitable trade of 17 today ftse put on another 60 + points and you didn't "set and forget" about that either. And on the way ftse did break out of your resistance level which is a susprise since we are given to understand from a great "professional" trader who shall remain nameless that such a thing is doomed to failure since 80% of breakouts fail.

I did try to give you a bit of credit for the ftse trade this morning in the hope that you would contribute more constructively and change your "know it all" boastfulness and insulting writing off of everyone else.

Should have known better. You are full of cr*p, foroom lluzers.

This exiting early is done by the automatic mind in trading , I saw the two previous resistance at 14 , and closed at 17 , thinking I done well with 3 extra ticks!

I insulted myself for using my brain , the best traders are dumb morons , they follow methods and systems (without using their brains , set and forget does that), which I could not do this week.