Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nice one

What was your signal..

No signal imi, the Dow has had a massive sell off so just looking for a lucky trade really and very small position size. Stop is 10 points below the low of the day (IG 34664). Hopefully we can make it back to 35k!

No signal imi, the Dow has had a massive sell off so just looking for a lucky trade really and very small position size. Stop is 10 points below the low of the day (IG 34664). Hopefully we can make it back to 35k!
Got it

I'm also looking for 35000 but don't think low of the day will hold

I'm in now at 33200...but it's overshot that quite a bit more than I expected. Been burned quite a bit on the way down too..
Fecking helll

closed at 33560 for a desperately needed 360 points

I need some of your inspiration Inzi cos I've had a few losing trades recently. Would like to get in as I think this is the last pullback before we go on a huge rally to 40k and beyond.

I need some of your inspiration Inzi cos I've had a few losing trades recently. Would like to get in as I think this is the last pullback before we go on a huge rally to 40k and beyond.
I'm in the same boat to be honest, lots of small tries and quick stop outs. It has not been the best month!

Dow back at the 50% fib retrace level 33835 ish and heading back down...Really hard to know where this is heading but I'm definitely not holding any overnight positions

Dow back at the 50% fib retrace level 33835 ish and heading back down...Really hard to know where this is heading but I'm definitely not holding any overnight positions
Resilient..bounced above and heading to 34000 which is the 61.8% fib