Ftse Professional Scalping

Nice. Now if you'd just concentrate on talking us through trades like this (out at one of your resistance levels?) rather than continually boasting about how great you are and how blind we are then we might get somewhere.

dude? he at the very least gives us a snapshot, bits & pieces do you expect him to give you the whole enchilada what have you ever given back?

HERE

dude? he at the very least gives us a snapshot, bits & pieces do you expect him to give you the whole enchilada what have you ever given back?

HERE

No I don't expect that, pip. What I would like to see is is reasonably constructive discourse without all the great I am, without the it's all in the mind thing and without the continual writing off of others as blind incompetents. I don't much care if fl actually trades or not.

And if you care to search you'll see I've given plenty back over the years and I've more or less detailed exactly how I trade via the Trading as a Business article.

No I don't expect that, pip. What I would like to see is is reasonably constructive discourse without all the great I am, without the it's all in the mind thing and without the continual writing off of others as blind incompetents. I don't much care if fl actually trades or not.

And if you care to search you'll see I've given plenty back over the years and I've more or less detailed exactly how I trade via the Trading as a Business article.

if you did, where is it? link??????????????

why not place a link or two in your reply? i got to ask for it???

Technical is only 10% or 20% ,rest 80 % is the missing part , I gave you the indicator for free , showed you how I trade supports , a unique money management plan , an options strategy .Put it together , use it and make consistent profits .

Trading is so simple , buy supports on indices ,when they are aligned with other indices , use the support indicator.Why are most still in the 95% league and why can't you make 100 ticks a week , that is 5,000 a year with a risk of draw down of 300?You only need 2000 ticks account for margin , yet the returns are 250 % a year.

Most fail and join the 95 % club.

Why are you lot not making 250 % a year?It goes wrong between then the 9 inches between the ears.

Last edited:
it's over

the dow all time highs headlines,

its over

you, of all should have warned us, but you didn't. not a peep?

it's over

the dow all time highs headlines,

its over

you, of all should have warned us, but you didn't. not a peep?

what difference does it make if it is high or low?Now age makes a lot of difference , cause after 75 all the orgasms happen only in the mind , the trading happens 100% only in the mind and the losses only happen in imagination.

you professions come on like you are so superior, maybe you are

don't see it here :D

what i really think is you are trying to get handle on us reatail

because you don't have sh^t going on ;)

yes, or no.

not a complex question

MAYBE ;)

Did you not read what I trade? It's not the Dow.

I expect it will go up or down and that you will have tactics to cover either eventuality since I think you're beyond taking a flying guess.

Barjon-the only communication pip and fl understand is
images

TAKE THAT MULTI NIC LOSERS

Interested in the thread but not in the funds. I gave up on the forum a while ago as the only FTSE thread is populated by DAX n Dow traders. if this thread remains a purely FTSE thread I may 'chip in' a bit. You can keep your 'indicators' tho :)

Then again having looked through the thread don't think I'll bother too many arguments not enough charts/analysis