Ftse Professional Scalping

Then again having looked through the thread don't think I'll bother too many arguments not enough charts/analysis

Please don't go. Here's a quick emergency analysis for you: it's going up, then down owing the weather disturbances in the north. Use the chart from your shop is fine.

ftse already up

will look for trend breakout or trend failure.plenty of previous resistance candles .If cable gets weaker buy ftse

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 185
  • OPEN.jpg
    OPEN.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 192
I fade you some more. short 7490.4, no limits.

Ftse moves like cr*p. Closed this position for token £1 profit but got charged 40p for interest. Not happy at all.

They were surprisingly snappy when they moved against my other 2 positions. They probably thought there was free money to be had.

In any case. I was expecting a move today across the board. As it didn't materialise, I have no reason to hold if I didn't have to. Same reason I got rid of dax. Now I have a chance to reload both ftse and dax higher up.

Close the in profit position. May reload higher. But I don't like ftse much - it moves like cr*p. So I might just close the remaining when in the money.

244676d1502356855-ftse-professional-scalping-ftse.jpg

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 491
I just realised why ftse is cr*p. It's an extremely inefficient instrument. It's now perma-banned from my trading.