FTSE 100 Intraday Trading - October

If my analysis is correct , then I believe this is only the start of a major move down on the FTSE..........does anyone agree?

For what it is worth

Having paid no attention to either the 62% or 100% length of Wave A to calculate the extent of Wave C, we are very close to the 162% of wave A calculated length of Wave C= 4268

There appears to be an internal bull trendline support @ c4250
alonger term bull line support @ ( extrapolated c. 4180/220.UKX

So the trend is still up.

Got a daily e-mail from GNI yesterday saying buy the Dow at 9620
-it's just bounced off that, let's see if that holds.

Long term bull trend line @ c. ex. = 9530

Last edited:
FWIW,

I had expected a high a few days ago, but the timing wasn't right, nor was the price. The wave action recently is also somewhat overlapping, which all suggests this is just a retracement. Target date for a high is now early next month, after which we should see a massive sell-off. All IMO of course.

It looks like about 1700 lots went thru on the futures 1min. A few stops blown away there

Nikkei drops 5.5% last night. Nokia results and outlook are dissappointing.

If it drops much further my expectation of a final push to a new high before it dumps will look suspect. Cash shouldn't drop below 4200.

Off on holiday later today so closed all my shorts yesterday - talk about bad timing! :(

I wonder what I'll come back to :devilish:

I'm thinking about all that debt piled above everybodies' head and the props are creaking.

Have a good one HB :cool: , the markets will still be here doing their thing when you return.

Anywhere exotic???

Thanks Lockstock,

going to sunny :cool: Portugal. Kids are getting excited and will love it even if the sun doesn't shine!

Back Friday 31st, so back to trading Monday 3rd November. I've got a feeling the markets are going to start moving a lot more again, which will make life more interesting and profitable for us all!