FTSE 100 Intraday Trading - October

Morning all.
08:30 turn here, previous days low not reached yet, so lets see her try to go +ve this AM.

Afternoon everyone,

Had hardware problems this morning. My ADSL router wouldn't function. Spent all morning trying to find the installation manual etc.
Anyway up and running again.

FTSE 100 has had a look, both below and above yesterday's value range, and seems content to stay inside. A no trend day in the making?

Here goes another test of todays lows. MACD not helpful as already broken zero line and recording lower lows

Dr Lecter,
Can you remind me again of the significance of the blue boxes. Is it price efficiency?

Thank you for your reply, but how do you know the market has reached price efficiency. Is it when there is little overall movement, tight Value ranges. POCs?

What happened to your post/prediction Jonnyy40?

I'm offsite, down in sunny Devon as a result of half-term. So posts will be less frequent until next week.

However, a rather subdued start to the week given SP500's last hour vigorous rally on Friday. Looks like we are going to have a quiet day, with little conviction/courage to breakout.
Have tested 4235(twice) and been rejected- so that is mildly positive. Just need to test top of daily range to see how secure that is. So far we have had two successively lower highs- fading interest in pushing higher? Early days so far....

I had second thoughts.Looks like it's about to fill the gap from the 23rd and then I've got a hunch but we'll see.got 13.5 so far.

FAO: Bonsai -

I asked a question in another thread re: hourly figures for ftse.
dazzam said that you helped in previously and had access to some historical data.
I'm specifically after 12pm and close value.
Thanks

Wideboy - I think Bonsai is away until next week but he will point you in the right direction when he gets back.