FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we're going back into that congested area about 4335 ?

then we will see what's what, what !

lol

don't know LC, don't really use that so I don't know how
to define it.

what I do see is a rejection of the old 'value' area and a bounce
off my 1 day sma and a return above the gain line.

oops, just gone under.

or as John Piper remarked:
"All patterns on the market are meaningless-unless confirmed. Once confirmed they remain of some note until negated." (page 183)

mully
and I think that is right as well.
you need to see continual confirmation of some sort ?
and when something changes it's wiser (not necessarily better)
to get out.

at the moment I have a bounce up off the one day, rejection
from congestion, move into new congestion.
downside is, it might get accepted at this level, its left a gap behind,and its now overbought.
but so far nothing has changed.

We are once again back into Monday's value range and currently at the top of that range. This will test the market's conviction.

I decided to make the system more sensitive and am now back to where I was at the start of last week.Got to get this gambling streak under control.

Do I have data missing from this UKX sierra cash chart ? Iam looking at the 2 gaps 4365 & 4323/4338 areas.

Cheers in advance.

Attachments

• ukx 10 min.gif
    ukx 10 min.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 402
at the moment, I have 2 models.
one is the last time we were here which was 2/3 days ago and the other is the previous time we were here which was about
middle of october.

how long is each bar ?
don't think I can help as I dont use candles.

but I dont immediately recognise the activity on the 10th.

lockstock,

MyTrack still haven't recovered the 5 hours of missing FTSE data from the 10th or the 30 mins missing from yesterdays open.

a touch of ringcraft needed here I suspect.
Is this a genuine fall or is it the 2.30 set up which might be used to fill the gap ?

I complained about missing data on the 10th? and was told it was a problem on the exchange end.Unfortunately this meant the data was unrecoverable.If you've tried editing minute data and it doesn't come back I'm afraid it's probably gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.