From once a professional Gambler to A full time trader.

1st thread I click on tonight is this spammer:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-software/159558-help-forex-robot.html#post1997084

Why should we bother reporting the post when t2w just removes the link and lets him continue on his merry way? See my earlier post in this thread.
Also, if t2w is stretched thin in mods then why not do it right the first time so you don't make extra work by removing links again and again from the same spammers???

NOTE to t2w techie team: T2W is showing the alleged spammer has a total of 2 posts but a search of his posts reveals 4. What's up with that?

Peter

A few weeks ago one spammer had 0 posts. Quite intersting as I was definitely reading then reporting one, seems they have some code glitches when posts are edited/deleted.

I used to be a professional gambler and was raking in quite a huge sum of money each month, i do still have my losing days but i believe that the money i earn from gambling is just not right. I do not feel complete. But now on the other hand after i was introduced to trading 4 years ago. even though i am not making as much as i used too, i am living a reasonable living and i am very happy now. I dont feel empty like i used to anymore. I attend seminars and go for forex talks. AND I AM A MUCH HAPPIER PERSON NOW!. JUST wanted to tell you guys out there that if you really want something you can achieve it no matter what it takes you will do it.

interesting - My father and Grandfather were professional Gamblers and I dabbled in my Teenage years alongside them - chasing the Geegees and dogs

because I was born into a Gambling and Bookmaking Family environment I never lost a winks sleep over making money ;)

Trading / Gambling / investments / Speculation - its all semantics

if its legal then I say leverage your skills 100,000% at all times in this tough ole world (y)

N

Sorry - just read the rest of the Thread ..................oops

mea culpa
N

have you ever considered starting your own forum ? There's a lot more money in it than trading.

:LOL:

I did consider it as an alternative plan in the event of failure. If I believed that forums where in any way beneficial, I'd do it on a non profit basis, but I actually believe that forums do far more harm than good. Although my personal ethical standards are somewhere in the gutter, this really isn't an industry that I'm particularly comfortable with, even at the white end of the spectrum.

As for financial rewards, I suppose if you compare the average forum owner to the average trader, forum owners do slightly better :LOL:

Thankfully my robot ("the imposter") keeps me busy enough most days

:LOL:

I did consider it as an alternative plan in the event of failure. If I believed that forums where in any way beneficial, I'd do it on a non profit basis, but I actually believe that forums do far more harm than good. Although my personal ethical standards are somewhere in the gutter, this really isn't an industry that I'm particularly comfortable with, even at the white end of the spectrum.

As for financial rewards, I suppose if you compare the average forum owner to the average trader, forum owners do slightly better :LOL:

Thankfully my robot ("the imposter") keeps me busy enough most days

Starting a competing forum remains the most lulzable option for you to get back at t2w for banning you. Of course, it will also give you closer to a proper job than gambling with the coin toss.

So, how does this imposter robot work ? Does it produce a never before seen level of enhanced return for coin tossing ? Can I see a statement ? If it produces impressive results, perhaps you and I can form a partnership, buy a vendor badge, and start spamming/selling it on t2w. As the saying goes if you can't beat them, join them.

Last edited:
Starting a competing forum remains the most lulzable option for you to get back at t2w for banning you. Of course, it will also give you closer to a proper job than gambling with the coin toss.

So, how does this imposter robot work ? Does it produce a never before seen level of enhanced return for coin tossing ? Can I see a statement ? If it produces impressive results, perhaps you and I can form a partnership, buy a vendor badge, and start spamming/selling it on t2w. As the saying goes if you can't beat them, join them.

Anything that generates lulz has to be worth doing. On the other hand, a proper job doesn't sound like much fun, I think I'll pass on that thanks.

I think theres a few of us on here that are generally trusted by the T2W community based on our long time posting , common sence talk and general defence of the realm.....we all do need to keep in touch and I am always ready to talk business Ideas and plans

N

I love how this thread has been hijacked and gone off on a complete tangent!
Poor old uktradeexpert.....

There are a lot of similarities in gambling and trading ....but then there are differences as well ...

With your enthusiasm and energy, have you ever considered starting your own forum and play a bit of a CEO ? There's a lot more money in it than trading.

I belive blogs can work even better in this case. You share your experience - you get your fans)

theres 1 problem with most Experts, analyst blogs , commentaries, market views etc etc

they require you at some point in the proceedings to finally make a prediction if you want to actually make a name for yourself

thats why most of the stuff out there is ineffectual rubbish and fence walking

N